HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Fullmetal Alchemist Re-animated (with New Drawings and real animations), Flash abridged/parody of FMA1 by fans
Fullmetal Hippo
post Aug 12 2009, 08:48 PM
Post #1

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 62,248

Here's a little animation made by a couple of fangirls: my brother and I.

Episode 1

And here's the theme song that goes with it.

Do you guys have any suggestions for Episode 2?

EDIT: Scratch that, episode 2 is already at the drawing stage. Any suggestions for episode 3 then?

<We know this is AMV, but since it's consisting of the new & original FMA drawings by the OP and the OP's brother, keeping the thread in Fanart section rather than Fanworks section where we usually keep AMV threads that are just manipulations of existing images. ^^ ~ Board Staff>

--------------------
Find me on: DeviantArt | Tumblr
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
von Hohenheim
post Aug 21 2010, 02:58 PM
Post #2

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 75,118

^ About the double posting:

From Fanart Forum Rules And Guidelines:
QUOTE (xrninja @ Jun 5 2005, 05:42 PM) *
- Please do not double/triple/multiple-post when updating your thread with new fanart. Please just edit your previous post. Understandably, no one wants to update their thread with new art if it's buried on page 5 and leave it buried, but currently we only allow double-posting for authors with new chapters in the Fanfiction section. A way to avoid breaking this rule and bump up your thread is to comment on someone else's fanart, and then ask in your post if they'd like to check out your own thread and comment. It's a little tedious, but we've had problems in the past with people trying to keep their thread bumped up and having multiple updates a day, one after another, of just a single picture each time. There are also people out there overly concerned with raising their post count and doing the same. So, until we come up with something more efficient, this rule is in effect.

* NOTE: However... if you are updating or adding some new fanart to your Album Collection thread after a long period, you may be allowed (by pre-arrangement with the Mod who is willing to take the arrangement) to post that as a new post, and hence making a double post, with the understanding that in a few days, after people had a chance to view your new fanart and chance to respond, then later the content of your new post would be merged to the preceding post.

That's what it says.

<Thank you, von Hohenheim! ^^ Added the link also. ^^ ~ Board Staff>

--------------------

Seit mein Körper sich geändert hat, habe ich zahllose Todesfälle eingesehen. Ich habe beobachtet, wie Freunde alt werden und sterben... habe ganz verwandelnde Orte angesehen, die ich mich früher errinere. Ich schau an, wie Menschen, wieder und wieder, die gleiche Fehler wieder holen und niemals lernen sie von die Vergangenheit. Doch meine einzige Befreiung, ist es mich selbst zu errinern, daß ich noch ein Fleck mitten dem großerem Bild der Sache bin. Da gibt es noch ein menge schöne einzige Dinge, die ich mag schon erfahren... Daran dachte ich, es würde wunderbar sein... Liebe Trisha, als ich du traf und wir Kinder haben, habe ich erkannt, daß ich niemals mich ändern würde und auch wenn unsere Söhne mein Blut in ihren Venen tragen, werden sie sich erwaschen. Sie werden Alter bekommen. Davon hat diese Gedanke mich erschreckt. Danach dachte ich, im Ernst...bin ich Monster.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Fullmetal Hippo   Fullmetal Alchemist Re-animated (with New Drawings and real animations)   Aug 12 2009, 08:48 PM
- - MsLinn   THAT! WAS! EPIC!!!! ...   Jan 4 2010, 04:31 PM
- - Fullmetal Hippo   Whoops, sorry for the late reply! Thanks...   Jul 10 2010, 03:03 PM
- - Fullmetal Hippo   Soo... I suppose this post is legal then, right? ...   Dec 29 2010, 12:19 PM
- - Tombow   Nice to see you again, Fullmetal Hippo!! ...   Jan 1 2011, 03:07 AM
- - MsLinn   @Fullmetal Hippo: Haha, awesome camoes in ep 2...   Jan 3 2011, 04:01 AM
- - EdokunEdo   Sweet, i found these a while ago, i didnt know the...   Jan 3 2011, 04:58 PM
- - Fullmetal Hippo   Thanks, all, for the encouraging words! It...   Jan 4 2011, 02:59 PM
- - EdokunEdo   I like episode 4 but it was different to see it fu...   Jan 6 2011, 11:14 PM
- - Razzy   OMG. These are hilarious. XD I was literally crack...   Jan 16 2011, 11:52 PM
- - Fullmetal Hippo   I'm back, with episode 5! http://www.yout...   Mar 27 2011, 06:49 PM
- - Tombow   Aha, finally I got around to watching episode 5...   May 13 2011, 10:27 PM
- - Rainshine   Haha, I always love these reanimated episodes you...   May 14 2011, 11:31 AM
- - MissMurder   I just watched reanimated episode 1-5 and I loved ...   May 30 2011, 07:08 PM
- - Fullmetal Hippo   Sorry for the late reply. I figured I should only...   Jul 9 2011, 07:08 PM
- - A Pierrot's Aria   I've never watched any previous episodes, but ...   Jul 13 2011, 09:48 AM
- - TheDrummerWithTheAutoMail   I saw all the episodes today after stumbling upon ...   Jul 14 2011, 11:23 AM
- - Tombow   Finally got the chance to watch the latest episode...   Jul 21 2011, 03:47 PM
- - Archeia   I hope this isn't a necro but I just wanted to...   Aug 21 2011, 06:15 AM
- - Pananan   I came across this series about a month ago and wa...   Aug 21 2011, 11:23 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2016 - 05:21 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css