Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Fullmetal Abridged Series: Please Post Your Recommendation Here! ^^
BloodRed Alchemi...
post Aug 5 2009, 09:32 PM
Post #1

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 45,662

I'm looking for a GOOD FMA abridged series. There are a lot on Youtube, but so far I haven't found a decent one. Does anyone know a good, funny and well put together Fullmetal Alchemist abridged series? I assume all series will have the same title so just give me the user name of whoever you suggest. happy.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
SuikodenFan
post Apr 11 2011, 07:14 PM
Post #2

Citizen

Member No.: 79,770

Hi there - this is my first post. Not sure if this is the proper thread, but it's better than starting a new one.

A number of months ago there was a FMA:B Abridged series on Youtube which was soon removed. While others have been removed and later replaced, this one appears to have never been revived. Memory jog: in the first episode, it features Roy having difficulty with his flame alchemy (Ignite! Ignite!), followed by a "that's what she said" joke.

There was also a subtitled parody in which Al was cut off in the middle of every sentence - also removed.

I would love to find these again. If anyone remembers them or has a new location, I'd be grateful.

Thanks!

+Quote Post
EdokunEdo
post Apr 12 2011, 12:17 AM
Post #3

Apprentice

Member No.: 75,434

QUOTE (SuikodenFan @ Apr 12 2011, 11:44 AM) *
Hi there - this is my first post. Not sure if this is the proper thread, but it's better than starting a new one.

A number of months ago there was a FMA:B Abridged series on Youtube which was soon removed. While others have been removed and later replaced, this one appears to have never been revived. Memory jog: in the first episode, it features Roy having difficulty with his flame alchemy (Ignite! Ignite!), followed by a "that's what she said" joke.

There was also a subtitled parody in which Al was cut off in the middle of every sentence - also removed.

I would love to find these again. If anyone remembers them or has a new location, I'd be grateful.

Thanks!

You were referring to Countabyss. He hasnt mentioned another youtube channel, or anything on it really, but i dunno if it is in other places

--------------------
"Sup" - Cry

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th June 2016 - 09:05 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css