Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5cm Per Second, well, never saw this coming huh
lunneth
post Jul 13 2009, 12:01 PM
Post #1

Alchemists

Group: Members
Member No.: 43,587

5 Centimeters Per Second: a chain of short stories about their distance (秒速5センチメートル: アチェインオブショートストリーズアバウトゼアディスタンス Byōsoku Go Senchimētoru: a chein obu shōto sutorīzu abauto zea disutansu?), is a 2007 Japanese animated feature film by Makoto Shinkai. The film was finished on 22 January 2007.

Plot Summary: A tale of two people, Tono Takaki and Shinohara Akari, who were close friends but gradually grow farther and farther apart as time moves on. They become separated because of their families yet continue to exchange contact in the form of letters. Yet as time continues to trudge on, their contact with one another begins to cease. Years pass and the rift between them grows ever larger. However, Takaki remembers the times they have shared together, but as life continues to unfold for him, he wonders if he would be given the chance to meet Akari again as the tale embarks on Takaki's realization of the world and people around him.

Genres: drama, romance, slice of life
Themes: circumstances, love at distance
Age Rating: Teen

--------------------

anyone else like. i've begun watching it.

--------------------

persona rp: [url="http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12717"]
thankyou Arakawa sensei for the 9 years of awsome story lines, characters and plot twists that became Fullmetal Alchemist. it's been one hell of a ride :3
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
fmaexpert
post May 17 2010, 01:19 PM
Post #2

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 58,781

5cm per second is probably one of my fav anime movies so far. the animation is beautiful and the story is rly good even if it is sad

--------------------
my deviant: http://fmaxp3rt.deviantart.com/

my friend's blog (i said i would help her and advertising is helping~): click here! especially if you're a writer!

*insert awesome sig here*
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st July 2016 - 12:17 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css