HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Will Winry Return As A Pawn Again Or She Will Show Up As Just A Pie Maker? Or?, What is your prediction of Winry's role when she returns?
Pawn or Pie Maker? Or some other role?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 83
Guests cannot vote 
Forsaken Love
post Jun 21 2009, 02:26 AM
Post #31

State Alchemist (Major)

Group: Members
Member No.: 69,408

QUOTE (kkg22104 @ Jun 21 2009, 02:59 AM) *
If Winry did take the bullet though, she won't die...right? sad.gif We have to have both EdxWin and Royai in the ending! I think most people agree that none of these four are going to die.

nyah~ just because someone gets shot doesn't mean they definatly die, very frequently people don't die from bullet wounds XD Ed got impaled by a spikey poll he lived and both Roy and Havoc got impaled by Lust they lived too and you get the idea of course I don't want Winry to die!!!! eeee nooo, there must be a edxwin ending!!! lulz but I want her do to something epic and worthwhile and I'd be really interested to see how Ed would react in such a situation, lol I just said shot because it was the first thing to pop into my head, but it could be anything really right? XD

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Animeoldtimer
post Jun 22 2009, 09:20 PM
Post #32

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 8,503

I just don't know, but I really feel she'll be brought back with Wrath in some way, but not in the way we would expect.

@FMAobsessed laugh.gif I love the pie in the face imagery I have in my head now! It goes along with my image of Winry with a kitchen full of pies and Granny rolling her eyes at her.

Man, I wish I could draw! Anyone want to give it a go? Please? biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
"Funny how you can say something in your head and it sounds fine... "--The Doctor

+Quote Post
lunneth
post Jun 23 2009, 01:28 PM
Post #33

Alchemists

Member No.: 43,587

i'm not to sure but i think she will be used as a pawn. its just too good a plot device to miss

--------------------

persona rp: [url="http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12717"]
thankyou Arakawa sensei for the 9 years of awsome story lines, characters and plot twists that became Fullmetal Alchemist. it's been one hell of a ride :3

+Quote Post
DistantBlue
post Jun 23 2009, 06:45 PM
Post #34

Alchemists

Member No.: 67,766

i'm not to sure but i think she will be used as a pawn. its just too good a plot device to miss

So good of a plot device that its extremely overused by authors today. As much as it would be nice for Winry to come back and we get our confirmation with Edwin, I really don't think she will be a pawn. However, her character will not go to waste til the end.

--------------------

QUOTE (Alzea @ Jul 16 2009, 07:49 AM) *
DistantBlue, I just can see this, demotivational poster:
Observation skillzShe haz them

+Quote Post
Forsaken Love
post Jun 24 2009, 03:14 AM
Post #35

State Alchemist (Major)

maybe, she might start of been a pawn (is captured etc) but then while imprisioned hears something interesting about the homunculus plot we don't know of yet or something, somehow escapes (and yeh she can do that cause shes awesome XD) and then runs off to warn and join everyone else annnnnnnd then back to my old theory gets badly injured but not die doing something heroic, (i really wanna' see Ed's reaction XD and it would be a great edwin moment)

ok i know thats very loose, brief, farfetched and non-evidency in every way (i was just aiming to guess at similar events that could happen) but id rather something like that to Winry been a damsel in distress, that will annoy me, as a character she obviously doesn't want to be saved all the time, I think she needs a 'make a difference' oppotunity.

--------------------

+Quote Post
kkg22104
post Jun 26 2009, 11:14 PM
Post #36

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 68,640

QUOTE (Forsaken Love @ Jun 24 2009, 05:14 AM) *
...I think she needs a 'make a difference' oppotunity.

I think she already did make a difference by making Ed's automail, because that's her main role in the story. But I know what you mean, I wish Winry could have a chance to do something bigger in the plot. smile.gif

--------------------

Sig made by Forsaken Love ^_^

+Quote Post
Hagaren_4ever
post Jun 27 2009, 01:32 PM
Post #37

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 50,311

*sigh* By the way the story is progressing, it looks like Winry won't show up again until they finish the story, and they need to add her on to the end. :'(

--------------------

Sig set by me. The original art is by BlueMoon.Crystal

"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances."
-Martha Washington

My Deviantart. :D Check it out, yo.

+Quote Post
Forsaken Love
post Jun 28 2009, 03:57 AM
Post #38

State Alchemist (Major)

^ how can you tell that, the story could turn to include her at any point, particually without Wrath officially dead and arakawa doesn't usually include stuff without reason, the fact shes built on ed and winrys relationship and showed winry to be a 'hostage' must be in build up for something. I will personally be very dissopointed if she doesnt turn up to do something epic before the end

--------------------

+Quote Post
Candy Alchemist
post Jun 28 2009, 08:40 AM
Post #39

Citizen

Member No.: 69,688

Pie maker would be cool!

--------------------
*Has the ability to do anything with candy* Wow ... that'll be useful!

+Quote Post
Chiyo
post Jun 30 2009, 03:16 AM
Post #40

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 6,466

QUOTE (kkg22104 @ Jun 27 2009, 07:14 AM) *
QUOTE (Forsaken Love @ Jun 24 2009, 05:14 AM) *
...I think she needs a 'make a difference' oppotunity.

I think she already did make a difference by making Ed's automail, because that's her main role in the story. But I know what you mean, I wish Winry could have a chance to do something bigger in the plot. smile.gif

True, but don't forget in her last moments with Ed she once again mentioned doing anything she could to help them (with a rather distressed look on her face). I'm not saying that certainly suggests she will still play a part, but there is a chance she still could. I think this mostly because Ed didn't argue back, as if him brushing it off suggests she has to prove she meant it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Haru0496
post Jul 12 2009, 12:08 AM
Post #41

Citizen

Member No.: 69,958

automail automail automail automail
fixing automail is one of winry's hobbies and she cant even forget it or dont do it coz she must fix ed's automail and others

--------------------

originally made by Haru0496

+Quote Post
strawberry_pocky...
post Jul 13 2009, 09:02 PM
Post #42

Citizen

Member No.: 59,818

She come in and kill everyone with her wrenches *duhh* lol jkjk but I really hope she's back again. Arakawa's not one to just leave something hanging. (Of course Edwin HAS to happen with all of the little hints she's been dropping XP).

--------------------
my mind works like lightning, one brilliant flash then its gone--

its coming april 5th!!! <3

the dvd package caught my eye
the anime got me hooked
the mangas kept me going
and the new series is starting the fandom all over again!!! lol

+Quote Post
Hagaren_4ever
post Aug 25 2009, 06:22 PM
Post #43

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 50,311

I freakin' want her back, man. Like... now. When is she gonna show up? I don't even think they gone without ANY recurring character for this long! The way she comes back has GOT to be epic. Right? After making us wait this long Arakawa's not just gonna have her be waiting for them to come back, right? I mean, that's what made her lame in the first anime series! She had no life! It was all her just waiting and waiting and waiting for the Elric brothers. But, in the manga she has friends other than Ed and Al, she has a job, she's living on her own and showing some independence! PLEASE, Arakawa! Don't have her just sit in Risembool and WAIT!

--------------------

Sig set by me. The original art is by BlueMoon.Crystal

"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances."
-Martha Washington

My Deviantart. :D Check it out, yo.

+Quote Post
Forsaken Love
post Aug 26 2009, 06:26 AM
Post #44

State Alchemist (Major)

she has to come back!! The whole build up of her and Ed's relationship will be pointless if its not used in something epic before the end, so I'm remaining hopeful of seeing her soon =3

--------------------

+Quote Post
strawberry_pocky...
post Sep 16 2009, 05:11 PM
Post #45

Citizen

Member No.: 59,818

Guys, come on, there's going to be big "end of the manga fights", Ed's gunna get his arm busted and she's going to fix it XP lol just kidding but I'm so calling it XD. I really hope she has a big important part, or at least not just totally left out. And her and Ed are just too cute <3

--------------------
my mind works like lightning, one brilliant flash then its gone--

its coming april 5th!!! <3

the dvd package caught my eye
the anime got me hooked
the mangas kept me going
and the new series is starting the fandom all over again!!! lol

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th July 2016 - 10:23 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css