HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Episode 7: Hidden Truths - Content Discussion Thread, Warning! Possible Spoilers for the first 7 episodes!
Kyelinn
post May 17 2009, 12:21 PM
Post #16

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 67,611

QUOTE (HannahBlack09 @ May 17 2009, 01:32 PM) *
Could someone please send me a pm with a link to the episode?

Pleaase unsure.gif

I'll 2nd that...Please? <.< >.>

--------------------

Siggy set made by me! ^_^
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rocktigerlilly
post May 17 2009, 12:47 PM
Post #17

Citizen

Member No.: 65,892

QUOTE (Kyelinn @ May 17 2009, 12:21 PM) *
QUOTE (HannahBlack09 @ May 17 2009, 01:32 PM) *
Could someone please send me a pm with a link to the episode?

Pleaase unsure.gif

I'll 2nd that...Please? <.< >.>

LOL I guess I 3rd that.... "is waiting for english subs to appear" I wish they would sub the episodes as fast as they did in the beginning, they're getting slower and slower. sad.gif

+Quote Post
Ropespinner
post May 17 2009, 01:09 PM
Post #18

Apprentice

Member No.: 46,466

To Rocktigerlilly (and everyone else wondering why it's harder and harder to get fansubs):
It takes more and more time for the subs to appear, because apparently Funimation has threatened most fansubbers into stopping with the subs, as the episodes are legally available on Funi's website every Thursday - though only if you live in Northern America or UK, which I don't. But now they'll be legally available in many European countries, mine included, as well, so it's better, at least for me...

(Right now the thing that annoys me the most is that the fansubs translations seem to be better than the legal ones, at least the legal subs in my native language weren't too good.)

--------------------
I'm Sallykie on LJ and most other forums, Seita on ZOMGFTA Forums.

+Quote Post
HannahBlack09
post May 17 2009, 01:10 PM
Post #19

Citizen

Member No.: 65,042

QUOTE (Ropespinner @ May 17 2009, 07:12 AM) *
Am I the only one who thinks the art in this episode looked kind of... lazy? I mean, much less detailed than before? Other than that, I don't think it was half bad. I'll need subs to be sure, though.

Also, nekogirl L, whoa, great observation about the OP. I totally missed that (skipped some of the opening to get to the actual episode faster... This'll teach me not to do that!) I wonder why they put that detail there already - we haven't even seen the Xerxes ruins in the new anime, and we only see that part of the circle in vol. 13. of the manga... Weird.

[Edit. A sentence didn't make sense.]

I totally agree with the lazy episode, it wasnt as well done as I thought it could be, another thing that I disliked were Riza's eyes in the fifth episode were big but in this one they were HUGE. The pace was a little fast for me, not as much as the second episode but still, it felt too fast.

The music was good specially when Scar is about to fight with Gluttony, I wish that part could have lasted more mellow.gif action was something that was definetly missing in this episode, so did the last one. Luckily the next one is really epic! laugh.gif

Yaaay! Barry appears! Im really looking foward to seeing him fight against Al happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rocktigerlilly
post May 17 2009, 01:52 PM
Post #20

Citizen

QUOTE (Ropespinner @ May 17 2009, 01:09 PM) *
To Rocktigerlilly (and everyone else wondering why it's harder and harder to get fansubs):
It takes more and more time for the subs to appear, because apparently Funimation has threatened most fansubbers into stopping with the subs, as the episodes are legally available on Funi's website every Thursday - though only if you live in Northern America or UK, which I don't. But now they'll be legally available in many European countries, mine included, as well, so it's better, at least for me...

(Right now the thing that annoys me the most is that the fansubs translations seem to be better than the legal ones, at least the legal subs in my native language weren't too good.)

Oh wow, I wasn't aware of that, thanks for letting me know. That's too bad, shame on you Funimation! I want my FMA on sunday, thats what I'm used to. No FMA today, on my birthday?
sad.gif Can anoyone pm me about where I can get at least the Raw? P L E A S E

Well, as a European living in the US, I'm glad that they are spreading the FMA love in Europe as well - that way my family back home can find out why I'm all crazy about this stuff.

"grumbling continues with homework"

+Quote Post
ShadowCat17
post May 17 2009, 01:53 PM
Post #21

Citizen

Member No.: 44,714

Subs are out!
I liked this episode, and I don't really have a problem with Riza's eyes :-P

+Quote Post
Kyelinn
post May 17 2009, 02:02 PM
Post #22

Apprentice

QUOTE (ShadowCat17 @ May 17 2009, 03:53 PM) *
Subs are out!

PM the link please? D=

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rocktigerlilly
post May 17 2009, 02:12 PM
Post #23

Citizen

I just want to thank everyone for being so fast and providing me with info as were to get the subs. I know I've only joined this forum not too long ago, but I am overwhelmed with how friendly and helpful you guys always are. Thank you so much, my fellow FMA fans, you are awesome. smile.gif

+Quote Post
mira mirth
post May 17 2009, 02:18 PM
Post #24

Citizen

Member No.: 44,190

QUOTE (Kyelinn @ May 18 2009, 12:02 AM) *
QUOTE (ShadowCat17 @ May 17 2009, 03:53 PM) *
Subs are out!

PM the link please? D=

Ooh, and me too? Pretty please?

+Quote Post
slc2
post May 17 2009, 02:29 PM
Post #25

Citizen

Member No.: 68,626

Sorry if its annoying, could i be pm'd the link too pls? :3

+Quote Post
ShadowCat17
post May 17 2009, 02:34 PM
Post #26

Citizen

Member No.: 44,714

Yeah, I am sending out the link, hold on though as there seems to be a 5-minute rate limit on PMs

+Quote Post
kkg22104
post May 17 2009, 02:37 PM
Post #27

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 68,640

yup, the subs are up! i just finished watching it, the comic scenes were hilarious as usual but i really liked the part where ed and al are in their hotel room and the fan just keeps spinning... and barry the chopper is back lol tongue.gif

--------------------

Sig made by Forsaken Love ^_^

+Quote Post
Kyelinn
post May 17 2009, 04:12 PM
Post #28

Apprentice

I just finished watching it too! biggrin.gif And yeah, I do agree with the kind of laziness on the art in this episode, but nevertheless it was still good! Very funny! xD I loved the comic parts and I also loved the part where the brothers were back in their room. I loved Ed's expressions, and then when he placed his wrist over his face. Of course Armstrong was the most hilarious. xD You gotta love the Major! All in all a decent episode, but BONES...PLEASE don't start lacking on the art skills of the show...x_x it'll drive people off of it fast...

--------------------

+Quote Post
SneakyRuler
post May 17 2009, 04:19 PM
Post #29

Alchemists

Member No.: 67,760

Amazingly, this episode didn't feel to be rushed just... put together a little less fluently so I could see the sharp edges where they weren't smooth.

Any way, I liked it. I liked how Armstrong's potential is highlighted, how he can get the information he wants out of anybody. I liked the ever present joke of Al always wearing suit of armor...

P.S. Gluttony in sewers was a sight that terryfied me to no end.

+Quote Post
mira mirth
post May 17 2009, 04:22 PM
Post #30

Citizen

Member No.: 44,190

Yes! Thanks to the wonderful people around here, I've seen it too and I really enjoyed it. Agreed on the scene with the fan and I'm very glad to see Barry back, too.

And the plot! The plot is here! Holy cow, we're already at lab 5, when the first anime took, what, 18 episodes to get there? Obviously there have been sacrifices on the way, some of which I've grumbled about, but I'm very happy to see Teh Plot so soon. For some reason, I've always been fond of the Marcoh's notes research/lab 5 thing, maybe as a nostalgic tribute to the first anime, because that's where it got the final hook into me, I think.

Armstrong is, as always... I lack an adjective for Armstrong, but he is it, very much.

And wasn't it chilling how Ed was the first - and, possibly, the only - one in that room to put it together that the military was using prisoners for experimentation? Just - how messed up does he have to be to come to that conclusion? As in, I love Ed and this is not at all a slight on his character, quite the opposite - if something tells us how life has messed with him, it's that leap of judgment, that humans are capable of doing this to each other.

Really want the next episode, now.

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2016 - 03:36 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css