HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Episode 5: Rain Of Sorrows - Content Discussion Thread,, Warning! Possible Spoilers for the first 5 episodes!
MsLinn
post Apr 16 2010, 04:57 PM
Post #76

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 72,213

Well, I've been watching the dubs now (a little late sleep.gif'), and I just have to add some praise for Maxey performance in this episode! And whoever wrote her lines! It was exellent.
"I just want to be human again. Even if it means going against the flow of the world and kicking logic out and do the impossible! That's how team Gurren rolls!" -- no wait!
"Stop! Don't touch him!" -- no wait...

Seriously, she was great and my favorite line was "Oh, great! And now my arm's come off because my brother's a big, fat idiot!!"

And, man, I could watch that animation, after Ed wakes up and Al asks how he is, forever for a very long time!

Also, help appreciated! What is Ed saying at ~11:30? "Damn it! What the hell is this guy's problem?! Making enemies isn't something that I-- well, [?werlneveenellyafoninit?]" Please smile.gif

Of course you notice that Ed looks superpretty different in this episode, but when people said that Al did too, I thought you were hallucinating tongue.gif, he's an armour, how many different ways can there be? But I totally see what you mean, now that I've watched it a few times. Like, egg-shaped head. Or like a triangle.

I find Lust voice so...rawr :]

I've never watch any anime before with eng dub except two or three episodes from FMA1, because of various reasons (like, the voices make me cringe...ugh, Orihime. Yeah, and a couple of minutes from Bleach), so I was very sceptical. But I've grown to like Vic after I saw the first one (in jap) so I though I should try it. I've also gone a course in school in Critical Thinking, so I felt obliged to at least watch three eps before settling for an opinion. But it's growing on me, and really fast too! I noticed stuff I didn't before because I had to keep an eye on the subs! Nothing can beat Romi and Rie, but it adds so much emotion to be able to understand what there saying! (I feel like I've already said this, but I can't remeber where...) My next goal is, of course, to learn japanese...Someday...someday... *gazing into the future*

(That killed girl's teddy-bear was a brown one here, but a panda in the manga (Shao May inspiration struck the author!!!! *cough* not likely. But then again, Xing is close to Ishval (I sincerly have no idea what I'm talking about now, I very tired.)). Don't know why. *shrugs*)

(Oh, well "proof" that Ed's weird looks and eyes (superpretty, wee!) were because of the Hopelessness and Angst; 'cause he looks normal in Roy's office.)
Don't know why, I just love the line (and how Vic says it) "We've got no choice!" and the animation.

--------------------

Long live the love we shared. In our Fullmetal hearts.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
deet-tastic
post Apr 16 2010, 06:05 PM
Post #77

Alchemists

Member No.: 72,768

Also, help appreciated! What is Ed saying at ~11:30? "Damn it! What the hell is this guy's problem?! Making enemies isn't something that I-- well, [?werlneveenellyafoninit?]" Please

Yeah he says "Making enemies isn't something that I-- well, I never really avoided it..."
smile.gif

--------------------

Mai videos. Let me show you dem.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTd1TbpGO4w

I WANT TO RIDE AN ENVYOSAURUS!

+Quote Post
Bag of Magic Foo...
post Apr 16 2010, 09:04 PM
Post #78

Apprentice

Member No.: 71,555

QUOTE (MsLinn @ Apr 16 2010, 05:57 PM) *
But I totally see what you mean, now that I've watched it a few times. Like, egg-shaped head. Or like a triangle.
(Oh, well "proof" that Ed's weird looks and eyes (superpretty, wee!) were because of the Hopelessness and Angst; 'cause he looks normal in Roy's office.)

I'm starting to think it's just one animator who has a quirk of drawing Ed that way in profile sometimes.

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Dec 15 2012, 01:06 PM
Post #79

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

For anyone who missed this episode, it will be on again tonight on Adult Swim (U.S.). smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Mar 22 2014, 07:59 PM
Post #80

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

For anyone who missed this episode, it will be on again tonight on Adult Swim (U.S.). smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2016 - 07:32 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css