HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Fuhrer's Eye Question, (Possible spoilers on Manga, anime-I, anime-II inside!!)
Omifizzle
post Apr 13 2009, 05:19 PM
Post #1

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 67,285

Me and my friend were talking about the new brotherhood episode. At the end of the episode, the fuhrer cuts the spear ed makes extremely fast, without him seeing it. In the original anime, the fuhrer had his eye patch on when he had his super speed.

So the question is: Does he need his eye patch to have his super speed?

Here are my theories:
-The manga (which brotherhood is supposively based off of) does it with eye patch, the original anime does it without
-Or, He can do it with or without. In the original anime, he might have taken his patch off just for the sake that he wasnt hiding anything anymore, so he always had super speed, it was just a cooincidence that he took it off....

What are your thoughts (or answers)?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Trizo
post Apr 13 2009, 10:23 PM
Post #2

Citizen

Member No.: 67,937

As far as I understand, the Fuhrer's eye lets him see..well, better.

When he cut Ed's sword-thing in half it was only due to speed alone, like, he wasn't retaliating or predicting Ed's movements as he was, you know - just standing there.

In the manga they say how King Bradley went through extreme psychical training, so that cutting-in-half thing had little to do with the fact he's a homunculus, he's just really strong, and that whole scene is just to say "whoah this guy isn't an old fart, he'll kill you before you realise."

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sannom
post Apr 14 2009, 12:27 AM
Post #3

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 35,674

In fact, I think King Bradley has the "Ultimate Eyes", not the "Ultimate Eye". He sees everything in advance, can react extremely quickly. His speed and physical strength are the results of both his training in his young times and the fact that he is a Homonculus. The speed especially is due to his training, as we have seen other characters that are really fast and they are often military guys and well-trained fighters.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th June 2016 - 10:50 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css