HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

41 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 13 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Chapter 94 "Regular" Discussion Thread For First Time Readers (and Others), No future chapter spoilers here, please. :)
Rating 5 V
zonkiethegreat
post Apr 10 2009, 08:44 AM
Post #151

Alchemists

Group: Members
Member No.: 55,197

Dunno why this hasn't posted yet?
You can view it here :
http://www.onemanga.com/Full_Metal_Alchemist/94/00-cover/

smile.gif

--------------------

Visit the Roy X Winry fansite : http://royxwinry.weebly.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sword Alchemist
post Apr 10 2009, 08:45 AM
Post #152

Alchemists

Member No.: 17,591

QUOTE (Tombow @ Apr 9 2009, 11:37 PM) *
Thank you, HisshouBuraiKen!! biggrin.gif
(I merged your thread with "Chapter 94 Spoiler Party" thread. ^^)

Wow, what an intense chapter!! I love it!! ^^

QUOTE (Sword Alchemist @ Apr 8 2009, 08:44 PM) *
I just want my Denny/Maria fix.

@Sword Alchemist - It looks like your wish has come true. biggrin.gif

Well, they haven't met face to face yet but Denny does know Maria is alive now.

+Quote Post
Kasumisty
post Apr 10 2009, 08:45 AM
Post #153

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 59,111

QUOTE (zonkiethegreat @ Apr 10 2009, 11:44 AM) *
Dunno why this hasn't posted yet?
You can view it here :
http://www.onemanga.com/Full_Metal_Alchemist/94/00-cover/ smile.gif

A topic has been already posted. It's hard not to notice it:

http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/...showtopic=12747

<This post was originally posted on zonkiethegreat's "Chapter 94 is out!" thread and transfered here because of the thread merege. ^^ ~Tombow>

--------------------
Due to the cancellation of the end of FMA, Kasumisty must think of new signature.

It may take a while.

+Quote Post
fullmoon
post Apr 10 2009, 08:54 AM
Post #154

Apprentice

Member No.: 65,068

Wow, that was a treat ^__^.
An amazing chapter as always though i agree....that Roy scared me....but I'm glad that he got to fry Envy A LOT! (and for Envy to return to his little form *laughs*). That was gold. Envy deserved it for what he had done and he also he needed a bit of a beating XD. He is such a coward...XD.
Oh...but when Riza has her gun pointed at Envy impersonated as Roy. I was so shocked and was on the edge of my seat! >w<
I think it's good that Ed intervened by stopping Roy from hurting Envy further. As it was clear that Roy has lost control of himself to the point where Riza can't calm him.

All in all, I'm stoked! ^__^
Thanks amestris_star for keeping everyone updated on this chapter. HisshouBuraiKen for the raw and translation. Also Dark_Fishie and Gukumatz for the mirrors. Your all great! ^__^

--------------------

+Quote Post
RoyxRizaFan
post Apr 10 2009, 08:54 AM
Post #155

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 54,333

Here's the onemanga link!

What an intense chapter. I'm dying right now, really.

First of all, the truth is slowly being revealed to the public. They can't come out and tell the entire truth or no one would believe them/everyone would be overwhelmed. It's fun to see everyone again, too...like, literally, almost everyone had a cameo in there. Poor Mrs. Bradley...

Denny hearing Ross' voice was like OMG! I can only imagine how he's feeling since he thinks she's dead!

Then it comes to the bad @$$ stuff.

A lot of people were worried about Roy fighting only for revenge, so I'm happy that Ed caught up on it, and I liked how Scar came out and said that he had changed like that, to confirm it, since there's been speculation over whether he's evolved or not. I'm happy to see that he's not obsessed with revenge anymore...

That battle was just WOW, amazing...It was fun to see Envy get his butt kicked, but woah Roy is REALLY pissed...

YAY for Riza kicking as much @$$ as she could with her worthless gun, cheers for never giving up, and I loved it when she pulled the gun on Roy, living up to that promise...

And I REALLY hope next month picks up here, though I don't know if it will or not...I want to see them trying to calm Roy down, I'm sure it'll take a bit, since he's kind of nuts right now. It was nice seeing Envy getting his @$$ kicked over Hughes, though, because man we all loved that guy...though to go as far as to kill him would go against Roy and his values.

--------------------

Avatar by Michiyo and signature by me.
Fan Fiction, Fan Art
FMAobsessed Wrote:
Bradley: "Oh by the way I made Breda my personal assistant."
Roy: "WHAT NO! I AM IN IMMENSE SHOCK!"

+Quote Post
fullmoon
post Apr 10 2009, 09:00 AM
Post #156

Apprentice

Member No.: 65,068

QUOTE (RoyxRizaFan @ Apr 11 2009, 01:54 AM) *
Here's the onemanga link!

Denny hearing Ross' voice was like OMG! I can only imagine how he's feeling since he thinks she's dead!

Wow! That was fast! Thanks RoyxRizaFan!

Yes, me too. Finally...Denny knows the truth ^__^. I'm so glad =D.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Alzea
post Apr 10 2009, 09:16 AM
Post #157

Alchemists

Member No.: 54,118

Thanks for the link, RoyxRizaFan.

Roy's eyes on 44-45 pages are scary, no really, now, I want back this silly Roy from the beginning of the manga. He should listen to Riza, no, he just have to. I can't see it any other way. He is good person, we all know it. Nah, maybe Scar will help here. Who knows. As we saw many times Arakawa is unpredictable so~...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kale Mustang
post Apr 10 2009, 09:22 AM
Post #158

Major General

Member No.: 67,527

Just read the full scan over at onemanga (I've read this chapter maybe five times between last night and today), such an awesome chapter. Loved the radio broadcast as it was such a great move for Roy's group - he's basically playing chess for keeps on a nation-wide scale. The Denny & Maria moment was cute and the Briggs soldiers were awesome (smart of them to bring a tank).

Of course, the main focus of this chapter was Roy versus Envy (though in reality it was Roy & Riza v. Envy). Shame that Envy couldn't put up a better fight, but at the same time, the fight proved that Roy is an extremely skilled alchemist with his powers. Riza, always keeping her promises to Roy even when he told her to stand down numerous times. Even though it seems that Roy's out of control, I know that Riza, Ed & Scar will get him back to his senses (maybe they'll remind him that he still needs to take on Wrath or something).

+Quote Post
Sannom
post Apr 10 2009, 09:36 AM
Post #159

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 35,674

Loved the radio broadcast as it was such a great move for Roy's group - he's basically playing chess for keeps on a nation-wide scale.

Yeah, but we all know that the adversary queen, Wrath, is not dead yet. With that piece still on the board, that smart plan could blow up in their face!

About the fight, don't you think that Roy's alchemy really can't be categorized as "creative"? I mean, it's destruction on an even larger scale than Scar!

+Quote Post
cheruu
post Apr 10 2009, 09:40 AM
Post #160

Citizen

Member No.: 67,726

Epic chapter, as always! Though this one is definitely one of my favorites now. ^^

Poor Mrs. Bradley, she's having a REALLY bad day. D: I wonder what'll happen when she finds out about the true identities of her husband & son... If she ever finds out at all. Somehow I can see them just never telling her, so she can live on with good memories of them, believing they were good people without ever knowing the truth... :X The same goes for the rest of Amestris, it looks like Mustang's group is just going to leave them in the dark. Smart move though, getting the people on their side without having to freak them out about the whole Homunculi & Father thing. No one would have believed that, after all.

Mustang was pretty scary in this chapter, he's completely lost it. If not even Riza can stop him, you know he's in trouble. D: Hopefully he'll get ahold of himself by the next chapter, though. But I dunno, in that last panel he looked pretty willing to attack Ed in order to get Envy back...<_< I hope it doesn't come to that. D:

+Quote Post
Alzea
post Apr 10 2009, 09:49 AM
Post #161

Alchemists

Member No.: 54,118

Yeah, he really lost it but when I saw this panel I just couldn't help but feel sorry for him...I hope Riza, Ed and Scar will do something about it...It just can't end like this, nah It won't, I believe it.
QUOTE (cheruu @ Apr 10 2009, 06:40 PM) *
Somehow I can see them just never telling her, so she can live on with good memories of them, believing they were good people without ever knowing the truth... :X The same goes for the rest of Amestris, it looks like Mustang's group is just going to leave them in the dark. Smart move though, getting the people on their side without having to freak them out about the whole Homunculi & Father thing. No one would have believed that, after all.
Well, it would be really smart of them, who knows what Arakawa planned for them...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kale Mustang
post Apr 10 2009, 09:56 AM
Post #162

Major General

Member No.: 67,527

QUOTE (Sannom @ Apr 10 2009, 09:36 AM) *
Yeah, but we all know that the adversary queen, Wrath, is not dead yet. With that piece still on the board, that smart plan could blow up in their face!

About the fight, don't you think that Roy's alchemy really can't be categorized as "creative"? I mean, it's destruction on an even larger scale than Scar!

True, but since I'll bet that Wrath knows that there will be an attack on Father (he's probably figured that the attack was a diversion), it's probably smarter of him to head towards Father than to Central.

As far as Roy's alchemy, remember, he still has the scar of the array on his right hand. So, I'm guessing he's dealing double-damage with his right hand with extreme accuracy (since it looks like his right hand is his dominant one) while his left hand is used for more less accurate blasts.

+Quote Post
amestris_star
post Apr 10 2009, 09:56 AM
Post #163

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 67,594

Roy is overwhelmed with too many emotions at the same time... that's why they need to help him. Riza first and foremost.

--------------------

"I'm sorry... thank you..."
Credit for signature art goes to: http://www.geocities.jp/yn_cq/ for the amazing Royai artwork! And to Michiyo for the avatar coloring!

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Apr 10 2009, 10:02 AM
Post #164

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

QUOTE (Kasumisty @ Apr 10 2009, 11:45 AM) *
A topic has been already posted. It's hard not to notice it:
http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/...showtopic=12747

^ Thank you Kasumisty!! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (zonkiethegreat @ Apr 10 2009, 11:44 AM) *
Dunno why this hasn't posted yet? You can view it here :
http://www.onemanga.com/Full_Metal_Alchemist/94/00-cover/ smile.gif

@zonkiethegreat - Thank you for letting us know. I'm merging your post to the thread Kasumisty has kindly pointed out. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Forgiven
post Apr 10 2009, 10:02 AM
Post #165

Alchemists

Member No.: 66,878

QUOTE (Kyelinn @ Apr 10 2009, 08:59 AM) *
QUOTE (Forgiven @ Apr 10 2009, 06:53 AM) *
Jean needs to shave.

ROFL!!! xD Of all the things that can be said about the chapter, you say Havoc needs a shave? xD

Seriously though, poor Roy is literally consumed with rage. o_o He's really quite terrifying in this chapter. Thank goodness Riza is there, otherwise I don't think Roy would be himself at all. I think she's the only one who can probably calm him down. However though, I saw a previous quote in this thread about Ed saving Envy, but I really don't think Ed wants to save Envy. I think Ed wants to kill him just as much as Mustang does. All in all, this one hell of an amazing chapter!

Seriously. He looks like that pimp from the second Kill Bill movie.

Also, has anybody come up with the possibility that Mustang might die? Or maybe Riza for that matter.

+Quote Post

41 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 13 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th June 2016 - 02:42 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css