HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

68 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
FMA: Brotherhood, Future Episodes Discussion Thread (for Content Up To Episode 62): Warning! Spoilers Abound!, Reported episode titles (currently up to 63)/previews on page 1
Rating 5 V
amestris_star
post May 6 2009, 11:26 AM
Post #76

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Group: Members
Member No.: 67,594

QUOTE (Tombow @ May 6 2009, 08:24 PM) *
Thanks, amestris_star and Alzea, this I tend to believe it, as the poster has been known to be reliable with the similar info and other FMA info from before. ^^

You're welcome wink.gif

I suppose I got the predictions right ;D

--------------------

"I'm sorry... thank you..."
Credit for signature art goes to: http://www.geocities.jp/yn_cq/ for the amazing Royai artwork! And to Michiyo for the avatar coloring!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kale Mustang
post May 6 2009, 11:30 AM
Post #77

Major General

Member No.: 67,527

Hmm, when I saw who posted that at the animesuki forum, I wonder if that duckroll is the same person that I know as a mod on another forum that I frequent...

Either way, it all sounds plausible so I'm definitely looking forward to the next five episodes.

+Quote Post
Hagaren_4ever
post May 6 2009, 02:26 PM
Post #78

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 50,311

And next week we get an episode AND a chapter! *bliss*

--------------------

Sig set by me. The original art is by BlueMoon.Crystal

"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances."
-Martha Washington

My Deviantart. :D Check it out, yo.

+Quote Post
Mistress of Mise...
post May 6 2009, 06:21 PM
Post #79

Citizen

Member No.: 34,631

Thanks for the info, everyone.

Hughes...ep. 10? *sigh* It seems too fast, but then again, he did get knocked off pretty quickly in the manga. ='( Good thing they introduced him early, then.

--------------------

If everything appears to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.

+Quote Post
fullmoon
post May 6 2009, 09:14 PM
Post #80

Apprentice

Member No.: 65,068

Thank you so much amestris_star and Alzea for the info! It's greatly appreciated! It's great to see what's coming up!

I'm really looking forward to all the episodes....oh but episode 10....It's so soon... Hughesdying...T-T Nina's was so sad and i bet this one will make me cry too.....

--------------------

+Quote Post
amestris_star
post May 6 2009, 09:46 PM
Post #81

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 67,594

QUOTE (Mistress of Misery @ May 7 2009, 03:21 AM) *
Thanks for the info, everyone.

Hughes...ep. 10? *sigh* It seems too fast, but then again, he did get knocked off pretty quickly in the manga. ='( Good thing they introduced him early, then.

Well you tend to have that in the manga too... you start loving him like crazy and pam...
I tell you, Arakawa is evil >D And since the new anime is reflecting the manga, we have that sort of evil XD

--------------------

"I'm sorry... thank you..."
Credit for signature art goes to: http://www.geocities.jp/yn_cq/ for the amazing Royai artwork! And to Michiyo for the avatar coloring!

+Quote Post
lunneth
post May 8 2009, 05:14 AM
Post #82

Alchemists

Member No.: 43,587

well since people were saying it'll be like 60-65-70 episodes long they'll prolly concentrate on what matters most and so soon we will definatly be seeing ling. i mena the rate we're getting through it we'll get there in no time. ah hell yeah

--------------------

persona rp: [url="http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12717"]
thankyou Arakawa sensei for the 9 years of awsome story lines, characters and plot twists that became Fullmetal Alchemist. it's been one hell of a ride :3

+Quote Post
Tombow
post May 8 2009, 06:37 AM
Post #83

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

QUOTE (Lunneth elric @ May 8 2009, 08:14 AM) *
well since people were saying it'll be like 60-65-70 episodes long

@Lunneth elric - Reminder that so far there is no confirmed info as to how long the series will be, and currently the length of the series that's being rumored is ranging from 13 to over 100. tongue.gif
But, yes, I would love to see Ling and other Xing characters soon. biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
black~hayate
post May 8 2009, 08:18 AM
Post #84

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,859

If I don't cry at Hughes death, I'll be very dissapointed. I want it to be sooooo dramatic >D

--------------------
You have to leave me alot of cute messages! I love messages =3

Bark! Bark bark bark!

+Quote Post
Tombow
post May 10 2009, 11:33 AM
Post #85

Group Icon

Preview of the next episode (episode 7) on FMA-2: Brotherhood official JP site

(Translation by Tombow, episode title is from official sub on Funimation.com)

Episode 7 "Hidden Truths"
To find the book with Marcoh's research notes Ed and Al visit the Central National Library. But, they find out that the library's First wing where the book was had been burnt to the ground.
To confirm the fact that Marcoh's book was indeed inside the first wing, Lieutenant Maria Ross takes Ed and Al to see, Scheska, a young librarian who knew that wing well. She confirms that indeed the burnt down wing was where the book was. Watching deeply disappointed Ed and Al, Sheska makes an interesting proposal to help Ed and Al....

--------------------

+Quote Post
Krokgard
post May 17 2009, 11:38 AM
Post #86

Citizen

Member No.: 68,794

I've got a question. The manga isn't over yet but the Anime already start; FMA Brotherhood will have the same end of the manga, or another one?

+Quote Post
Hagaren_4ever
post May 17 2009, 11:50 AM
Post #87

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 50,311

I don't know, it seems that the manga is reaching the final inning anyway. (I give it less than 5 chapters left) so I think we can rest assured that by the time we reach episode about...30-maybe the manga series will already be done with. I'm pretty sure it will have the same, if not, slightly different ending. They're not gonna make ANOTHER story with different characters but assumming the same name. (They're not Final Fantasy.) I hope the ending leaves us all with a better taste in our mouthes than the last one. dry.gif

--------------------

Sig set by me. The original art is by BlueMoon.Crystal

"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances."
-Martha Washington

My Deviantart. :D Check it out, yo.

+Quote Post
Tombow
post May 17 2009, 11:52 AM
Post #88

Group Icon

QUOTE (Krokgard @ May 17 2009, 02:38 PM) *
I've got a question. The manga isn't over yet but the Anime already start; FMA Brotherhood will have the same end of the manga, or another one?

@Krokgard - Since FMA: Brotherhood anime will closely follow the storyline of FMA manga, as reported, I'm pretty sure that the ending of FMA: Brotherhood will be generally following the storyline of FMA manga as well. smile.gif

.. And, for some who haven't been following FMA managa closely, FMA manga is in it's final chapters, though we do not know how long more it will last, but I think Aralawa-sensei stated in one of the interviews while back (I think it's somewhere around chapter 90??) that FMA manga has past it's "beginning of the end" line. ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kirara
post May 17 2009, 11:55 AM
Post #89

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 3,267

QUOTE (Hagaren_4ever @ May 17 2009, 11:50 AM) *
I don't know, it seems that the manga is reaching the final inning anyway. (I give it less than 5 chapters left)

Oh I definitely think there will be more than 5 chapters but I am still pretty hopeful that this new anime will have the same ending as the manga because yes I do think the manga is heading towards its conclusion.

+Quote Post
Kyelinn
post May 17 2009, 12:26 PM
Post #90

Apprentice

Member No.: 67,611

The manga is heading towards the conclusion, but I read an interview not too long ago on somebody's DeviantArt journal about Arakawa saying it may be a little longer than expected. I don't think 5 chapters is going to wrap everything up just yet, but it is nearing the conclusion. So yes, most likely the anime will end the same as the manga ends.

--------------------

Siggy set made by me! ^_^

+Quote Post

68 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2016 - 07:00 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css