HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

68 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
FMA: Brotherhood, Future Episodes Discussion Thread (for Content Up To Episode 62): Warning! Spoilers Abound!, Reported episode titles (currently up to 63)/previews on page 1
Rating 5 V
fullmoon
post Apr 20 2009, 09:27 PM
Post #46

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 65,068

QUOTE (Kyelinn @ Apr 21 2009, 02:13 PM) *
Haha I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one. Even the manga chapter had me all choked up. I think it was poor Ed's expressions and words at that point, plus all the rain too really sets the mood. It's so sad.

Oooh I know, I'm so eager for Scar to show up! It's gonna be so good! I wonder if they'll be able to get Youswell in there or not...Yoki is going to play an important part later on in the manga! >.< They'd best not cut him out!!

I couldn't agree with you more....Arakawa's drawings convey so much raw emotion that i too, felt all these emotions. Of Horror, Sadness, Grief....and i just love Ed's line "we're Human Beings and we couldn't even save one little girl!"...in fact it wasn't only that line but many that made it such a powerful chapter...I agree...that it is sad...I've heard some people aren't looking forward to the next episode because of what happens...to Nina...That really shows that it was so moving for all of us...

Aw, Hell yeah! I want to see him so badly! and i agree, that it will be awesome!/

I hope they don't cut him either! Hopefully they had a look at the previous chapters and see how important he is later and also realize how important Youswell is...as this is where we are introduced to Mei-chan.

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sannom
post Apr 21 2009, 03:10 AM
Post #47

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 35,674

Your last sentence made me smile, because [spoil]if someone called Mei "Mei-chan", I could totally see her asking "Why are you using my last name?" laugh.gif [/spoil]

QUOTE ("fullmoon")
Scar should be introduced in the next episode (having just reread chapter 5) and i can't wait to hear his voice!

It just stroke me how "cliché" his introduction is in the manga. tongue.gif You have Tucker sitting with his "creation", and then suddenly lightning ( + thunder) illuminate the door, and here you see a man, his face still hidden in the shadow. How overly dramatic, but so fitting for the man who says that he is "destruction from above".

+Quote Post
spectator
post Apr 21 2009, 07:09 AM
Post #48

Alchemists

Member No.: 34,836

Another scene that I would like to see is when Roy was playing chess with Grumman. I like the 'marry my grandaughter' line. happy.gif

--------------------
'Prince of Dawn' Fanfiction - Envoy of Love: The True Prince

Eastern Headquarters' Attraction - Something fun to read.

CoS and FMA1 Fanfiction - Right person, wrong place, wrong time

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Apr 21 2009, 11:29 PM
Post #49

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

The preview intro of the 4th episode on FMA series-2 official JP Web site:

第4話「錬金術師の苦悩」

ロイより「綴命の錬金術師」ショウ・タッカーを紹介されたエドとアル。タッカーは2年前、人語を解する合成獣(キメラ)の錬成に成功した生体錬成の権威であった。タッカー宅で資料を探す間、その娘・ニーナと親しくなるエド達。一方、年に一度行われる国家錬金術師の「査定」日を前に、タッカーは焦りを募らせていた。

(translation by me, the episode title is from official English sub on Funimation)

Episode 4: "An Alchemist's Anguish"

Ed and Al are introduced to "Sewing-Life Alchemist" Shou Tucker by Roy. Two years ago, Tucker has created a chimera that could talk human language, and since then he has been known as the authority in that field of Alchemy. While continuing their research at Tucker's home, Ed and Al meet Tucker's daughter, Nina. Meanwhile, Tucker's annual assessment for his State Alchemist status is drawing near, and Tucker is in distress (to produce some measurable results for his research as the Life-Sawing Alchemist for the annual assessment)....

-------

This episode will air in Japan this Sunday, April 26, 5PM Japan time. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Full Metal Elf
post Apr 22 2009, 08:56 AM
Post #50

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 23,332

I can't wait for this episode...but I know I'm going to cry T_T.

I wonder if Scar will kill them at the end of this episode or not. He could...and we don't meet him yet. I think it'll be a killing, but no official Scar intro until the following episode.

--------------------

Proud member of the Anti-Shou movment....
Staff Member of M.S.A (Miniskirt Army)

+Quote Post
edo little kid
post Apr 22 2009, 10:07 AM
Post #51

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 49,158

thanks a loooot tombow-san ^^

I can't wait ep4 !!

I think Scar will show in the ep4

+Quote Post
Haineko
post Apr 23 2009, 12:10 AM
Post #52

Citizen

Member No.: 68,002

I'm hoping that they stick mostly with the manga structure for this episode which means we'll be seeing Scar at the end, although I wouldn't mind seeing some additional interaction between the Elrics and Nina. I agree that this is an important episode which may give us an indication of how soon they plan to slow down the fast and furious pacing so far.

I'm gonna cry too cry.gif

+Quote Post
Mistress of Mise...
post Apr 23 2009, 12:05 PM
Post #53

Citizen

Member No.: 34,631

QUOTE (Tombow @ Apr 22 2009, 02:29 AM) *
Episode 4: "The Alchemist's Anguish"

Ed and Al are introduced to "Sawing-Life Alchemist" Shou Tucker by Roy. Two years ago, Tucker has created a chimera that could talk human language, and since then he has been known as the authority in that field of Alchemisy. While continuing their research at Tucker's home, Ed and Al meet Tucker's daughter, Nina. Meanwhile, Tucker's annual assessment for his State Alchemist status is drawing near, and Tucker is in distress (to produce some measurable results for his research as the Life-Sawing Alchemist for the annual assessment)....

Thanks for the translation, Tombow. But you seem to have made a typo..."Sawing-Life Alchemist"? Well, considering what he did, I suppose that name is more suitable in a slightly ironic way. mellow.gif

I haven't been extremely impressed with the new series just yet - it seems to be missing that SOMETHING that made me fall in love with the manga and most of the first anime. I think this next episode, being one of the most important character development events in the beginning of the story, will be a test for the new series. If they mess it up, the gods have mercy on their souls...

In the meantime, I shall remain tentatively optimistic.

--------------------

If everything appears to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Apr 23 2009, 12:48 PM
Post #54

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

QUOTE (Mistress of Misery @ Apr 23 2009, 03:05 PM) *
Thanks for the translation, Tombow. But you seem to have made a typo..."Sawing-Life Alchemist"? Well, considering what he did, I suppose that name is more suitable in a slightly ironic way. mellow.gif

@Mistress of Misery - Bwahaha!! I'm so LOLing at my own typo!! laugh.gif
Thank you so much for catching it!! I completely agree with you! ^^
*goes to fix it*...still LOLing. It's my Freudian slip of the week!! laugh.gif

---------------------

ETA: April 26

The preview intro of the 5th episode on FMA series-2 official JP Web site:

第5話「哀しみの雨」

アメストリス全土を騒がす、神出鬼没にして国家錬金術師ばかりを殺害する謎の人物「傷の男(スカー)」がイーストシティに現れた。エドとアルは、街中で偶然そのスカーと遭遇。問答無用で襲いかかるスカーに応戦するも、その超絶した体術と不思議な“破壊の右手”に圧倒されるエドとアルは…。

(translation by me, chapter title is from official English sub on Funimation, naming of "Destraction's Right hand" is from series-1, episode 14. )

Episode 5: "Rain of Sorrows"
A mysterious and elusive killer who hunts only the State Alchemists, and sending chilling sensation throughout Amestris, Scar. He is now spotted in East City.
By chance, Ed and Al encounter him in town. Immediately, Scar attacks Ed. Ed and Al fight back, but they are overwhelmed by his transcendent skills in martial art, coupled with his mysterious "Destruction's Right Hand"....

NOTE: For episode 5, there will be a temporary change of air-time in Japan.
Episode 5 will air Sunday, May 3 2009, 5:30 PM ~ 6:00 PM in Japan.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Full Metal Elf
post Apr 28 2009, 01:18 PM
Post #55

State Alchemist (Major)

I also forgot I can't wait to see Barry the Chopper again!! I missed the guy, lol.

I really, really hope they don't cut the part where Barry hits on Riza, lol.

--------------------

+Quote Post
penguintruth
post Apr 28 2009, 02:58 PM
Post #56

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 60,921

QUOTE (Full Metal Elf @ Apr 28 2009, 04:18 PM) *
I also forgot I can't wait to see Barry the Chopper again!! I missed the guy, lol.

I really, really hope they don't cut the part where Barry hits on Riza, lol.

My favorite part is when Barry's talking about Lust and says, "I'd like to stick my cleaver in her!"

Then he says that Envy is too boney and probably has lots of gristle.

I wonder what he would have said about Envy's true form.

--------------------

Fullmetal Alchemist is over! Thank you, Hiromu Arakawa! ;_;

+Quote Post
lunneth
post Apr 28 2009, 03:02 PM
Post #57

Alchemists

Member No.: 43,587

i just can't wait to see lin. jeez thats gonna be sweet. and ranfan getting backslapped will be epicly anticipated. we all hated foo for that.

--------------------

persona rp: [url="http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12717"]
thankyou Arakawa sensei for the 9 years of awsome story lines, characters and plot twists that became Fullmetal Alchemist. it's been one hell of a ride :3

+Quote Post
Full Metal Elf
post Apr 28 2009, 05:39 PM
Post #58

State Alchemist (Major)

I can't wait for Ling either!! I've been dying to see him animated since I first fell in love with the crazy prince happy.gif.

Ling and RanFan vs. Bradley is going to be great!! There are SO many good fights in the manga that will finally get the screen time they deserve.

--------------------

+Quote Post
fullmoon
post Apr 28 2009, 11:57 PM
Post #59

Apprentice

Member No.: 65,068

I agree! I can't wait to see him too =D

According to Wiki, the upcoming episode title after episode 5 "Rain of Sorrow" is:
06 "The Road of Hope"
"Kibō no Michi" (希望の道)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Fullm...hemist_episodes

So, it seems episode 5 will cover two chapters.

--------------------

+Quote Post
penguintruth
post Apr 29 2009, 12:10 AM
Post #60

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 60,921

"The Road of Hope", huh? Risembool episode?

--------------------

Fullmetal Alchemist is over! Thank you, Hiromu Arakawa! ;_;

+Quote Post

68 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st July 2016 - 07:27 PM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css