HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

68 Pages V  « < 16 17 18 19 20 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
FMA: Brotherhood, Future Episodes Discussion Thread (for Content Up To Episode 62): Warning! Spoilers Abound!, Reported episode titles (currently up to 63)/previews on page 1
Rating 5 V
RoyxRizaFan
post Jul 7 2009, 03:54 PM
Post #256

State Alchemist (Major)

Group: Members
Member No.: 54,333

^ Agreed!

I think they'll pull off the Roy/Lust fight, but I only say this because Arakawa mentioned in an interview that it's what she's looking forward the most to see animated (what do you know? Me too!) I don't like that they messed up the pacing by switching around the Ross thing, though.

I can't wait to see Ling, though, and hear everyone's VAs! Hopefully, it'll be awesome, even if they're stuffing a ton of stuff in (I don't see why they need to add the Silver Alchemist, but oh well). I'm crossing my fingers...

No matter what, I'm going to die when I see Ling, though. Die of awesome.

--------------------

Avatar by Michiyo and signature by me.
Fan Fiction, Fan Art
FMAobsessed Wrote:
Bradley: "Oh by the way I made Breda my personal assistant."
Roy: "WHAT NO! I AM IN IMMENSE SHOCK!"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DistantBlue
post Jul 7 2009, 05:32 PM
Post #257

Alchemists

Member No.: 67,766

About the next few episodes....I dunno, I'm kinda on the borderline here. I am really looking forward to this, but the thing is is that BONES is not slowing down! I don't mind the shifting of order as much as long as they do the episodes well, but it's just....now we are finally at the manga; here's their chances to lay off the fast forward and slow down and really get into the new material.

I mean, they would HAVE to have the series go on longer than the manga in order to get the ending in and everything....so what's the rush?

--------------------

QUOTE (Alzea @ Jul 16 2009, 07:49 AM) *
DistantBlue, I just can see this, demotivational poster:
Observation skillzShe haz them

+Quote Post
thunderbreak
post Jul 8 2009, 02:09 AM
Post #258

Apprentice

Member No.: 68,553

i hope they stop rush,as other mention above.....but kirara(thanks!) info makes me worry.
for new viewer,well....i watch almost every ep with a new viewer(ie dont watch manga or 1st season b4) and what can i summm up is it's too rushy.
i dont think i want to watch a summarised version of fma manga:(
at least make it like bleach,one piece where there's a lot of ep but less/no fillers

for roy/lust,i think it's what it differentiate itself from 1st season fights,and i hope the sequences dont change

btw otaku usa mag published something on fma :b.not sure what it contains however.
http://www.moresay.com/2009/07/07/otaku-us...st-brotherhood/

--------------------
Currently on :Silverspoon,re-reading FMA project(will post to blog soon)
Planning list:Pumpkin scissors,Stein Gate,Fairy Tail

+Quote Post
Forsaken Love
post Jul 8 2009, 04:30 AM
Post #259

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 69,408

I'm praying that those new ep titles are wrong...but things like Olivia in that poster... I'm actually getting insanley worried now, I hate saying bad things about the series but I'm finding it hard not to right now, so far they been missing out A LOT of the characterization and humor points, if they continue to I hate to say it but I may even drop the series out of spite XD gawd if they miss the periodic table moment I will never forgive them! I know a lot of people who have been dieing to see that animated and if its not noooooooooooo *insert worried sniffles here* As Thunderbreak said, I don't see why they can't make it like bleach-filler seasons, when they have soooooooo much material to work with, there really is no excuse, and with this apparently continued rushed pace, im still worried about catch up, I don't know what the director thinks he's doin' but we'll see...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Full Metal Elf
post Jul 8 2009, 04:36 AM
Post #260

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 23,332

o.o;;...I'm getting worried too at them rushing this. Seriously...why do they need to? The manga isn't finished yet, no need to hurry. >_<

I can't wait to see Ling animated and everyone else, but I really want them to get the screentime they deserve.

And the Roy vs. Lust fight better NOT be rushed or I'll be pissed.

Is there anyone here who is fluent in Japanese and go to any official websites or forums and complain? laugh.gif

--------------------

Proud member of the Anti-Shou movment....
Staff Member of M.S.A (Miniskirt Army)

+Quote Post
Kirara
post Jul 8 2009, 05:48 AM
Post #261

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 3,267

QUOTE (Forsaken Love @ Jul 8 2009, 05:30 AM) *
I'm praying that those new ep titles are wrong...

The episode titles are correct they were in the monthly Japanese anime magazines. And so far those sources have always been completely accurate.

+Quote Post
Forsaken Love
post Jul 8 2009, 06:01 AM
Post #262

State Alchemist (Major)

nooooooooooo kirara-san it must be lieeeeeeeees, lies i saaaaaaaaaay! omg noooo *cries in corner* *sob sob* thanks for the info though...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Radadinator
post Jul 8 2009, 07:58 PM
Post #263

Apprentice

Member No.: 67,706

QUOTE (RoyxRizaFan @ Jul 7 2009, 03:37 PM) *
Perhaps it will make Roy seem like a better hero, but if that wasn't Arakawa's intent, then what's the point?

Well, Arakawa isn't God.
...All right, not as close to God as Miyazaki is. But sometimes Arakawa messes up, and the anime fixes or adds in new things to make it a little better. Um, a little worse in the Greed arc, but the ones like the toy robot? and Ed n' Al playing with Nina are good.

Besides, if they animated the manga exactly, panel by panel and everything, somebody's gonna complain. No seriously, there will be people who'll complain. >>

Am I being stupidly optimistic here?
(Because honestly, even if I try to be happy about this, I'm still lowering my expectations so the fall won't be too hard.)

+Quote Post
Forsaken Love
post Jul 9 2009, 04:17 AM
Post #264

State Alchemist (Major)

I think I can see what they're doing here, I think they are trying to fit the whole manga into the same amount of episodes as anime 1, which was 51 or 52+ movie? I think. If they don't slow down that adds up, 14episodes covered roughly a third of the manga 14x3=42+whats yet to be written in the manga+slight slow down it adds up, and maybe if they catch up to the manga, they might do the ending in a movie. This is very sad because if thats true that means much more will be missed out T_T I heard rumors of a year long anime before brohood started but i cast them off as rumors, not seeing how the manga could be condensed into something that short, but it seems to be getting likely though...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fubuki
post Jul 9 2009, 02:49 PM
Post #265

Citizen

Member No.: 69,001

QUOTE (Radadinator @ Jul 8 2009, 07:58 PM) *
But sometimes Arakawa messes up, and the anime fixes or adds in new things to make it a little better. Um, a little worse in the Greed arc, but the ones like the toy robot? and Ed n' Al playing with Nina are good.

Besides, if they animated the manga exactly, panel by panel and everything, somebody's gonna complain. No seriously, there will be people who'll complain. >>

Am I being stupidly optimistic here?
(Because honestly, even if I try to be happy about this, I'm still lowering my expectations so the fall won't be too hard.)

No, I understand exactly where you're coming from. smile.gif
(I thought the toy robot things was absolute genius. A really, really good move on the writers' part.)

There's no such thing as a perfect adaptation. And honestly, we should be grateful that we're even getting a more faithful adaptation - nobody had to make one, after all.

And even with the rushing, I've found Brotherhood to be an enjoyable ride so far, one which I think I'll continue to enjoy, despite the twists and turns it may take in adapting the source material. Really, as long as things make sense within the content of the adaptation itself, it's fine by me. biggrin.gif

On topic: Next week's episode looks super exciting. I can't wait to see these parts of the manga animated! ^^ ( Maybe that's why I can stand to be so optimistic: I'm too easily amused and far too easy to please. tongue.gif )

+Quote Post
rzerox21xx
post Jul 9 2009, 03:59 PM
Post #266

Alchemists

Member No.: 69,867

I like this series already better thant he first one however I was worried about the rush job but I think they might have a motive for this. Who knows, maybe they will put in different order of things and maybe they might put some little filler to add to the story. I just hope it won't get to Bleach filler or Naruto filler. I would kill for some filler scenes that enhances the Royai or Edwin scenes and others to make up for the missed scenes. I notice this serious is going to put more effort on those than the first. Even the games seem to be doing it by putting a Royai center subplots in the games and well I hope they put some Edwin scenes in that game too.

Now now I don't want filler after filler. but you never know I want to have hope in this series. I like the artstyle better snice its more towards Arkawa style.

+Quote Post
hand-made-city
post Jul 9 2009, 04:01 PM
Post #267

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,054

^I'd be perfectly okay with filler Royai scenes! XD As long as they stayed true to their characters! But they don't seem to have time for fillers, if they have so much else in the manga to worry about!

--------------------

+Quote Post
rzerox21xx
post Jul 9 2009, 04:09 PM
Post #268

Alchemists

Member No.: 69,867

"^I'd be perfectly okay with filler Royai scenes! XD As long as they stayed true to their characters! But they don't seem to have time for fillers, if they have so much else in the manga to worry about!"

Myabe they will explore some of the missing scenes in flashback form. That might work. I just don't want the series to actch up to the manga especially snice the manga is on it's way to a final adn they realdy made up a ending for the first one. I'll woldnt mind some fillers if they stay ture to the character and not make the characters stupid. But I want the series staff to do what they can to the best of their ability to make sure they don't catch up to the manga.

You know, maybe they might do the same thing like the past series on the same timeslot which is gundam 00 and code geass and go on a hiatus after the first 20 episodes between parts. It worked for both of those series, it might work for fullmetal.

+Quote Post
Sannom
post Jul 10 2009, 08:20 AM
Post #269

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 35,674

QUOTE ("rzerox21xx")
Even the games seem to be doing it by putting a Royai center subplots in the games and well I hope they put some Edwin scenes in that game too.

Well the game seems to also create a "romantic interest" for Al laugh.gif One of the posters in the Gangan this month shows that the little girl with the Prince visits Central (and apparently the Armstrong family laugh.gif ) and it seems that she bonds with Al, the way they look at the pictures together and the fact that Al is in the center of the group picture, with the girl.

+Quote Post
thunderbreak
post Jul 10 2009, 06:47 PM
Post #270

Apprentice

Member No.: 68,553

QUOTE (Sannom @ Jul 10 2009, 11:20 PM) *
QUOTE ("rzerox21xx")
Even the games seem to be doing it by putting a Royai center subplots in the games and well I hope they put some Edwin scenes in that game too.

Well the game seems to also create a "romantic interest" for Al laugh.gif One of the posters in the Gangan this month shows that the little girl with the Prince visits Central (and apparently the Armstrong family laugh.gif ) and it seems that she bonds with Al, the way they look at the pictures together and the fact that Al is in the center of the group picture, with the girl.

btw wasnt al with mei XD ?
rzeroxx
I just hope it won't get to Bleach filler or Naruto filler. I would kill for some filler scenes that enhances the Royai or Edwin scenes and others to make up for the missed scenes. I notice this serious is going to put more effort on those than the first. Even the games seem to be doing it by putting a Royai center subplots in the games and well I hope they put some Edwin scenes in that game too.

Now now I don't want filler after filler. but you never know I want to have hope in this series. I like the artstyle better since its more towards Arakawa style.

they even add too much filler to naruto main plots,from what i havent heard .
i think pairings-just put what arakawa wrotes.i like her style which is not cheesy and i would like the anime counterpart to do so.
for game-- well i think it's allright smile.gif from what i have seen smile.gif

for next ep,or at least the ep after the next i hope they retain the manga sequence.
i reread the manga and seems like they move forward some scenes to next ones.

EDIT:BTW which chapter did scar fight with silver alchemist--i only remember seeing him in ishval flashbacks smile.gif

--------------------
Currently on :Silverspoon,re-reading FMA project(will post to blog soon)
Planning list:Pumpkin scissors,Stein Gate,Fairy Tail

+Quote Post

68 Pages V  « < 16 17 18 19 20 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2016 - 08:17 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css