HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

68 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 14 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
FMA: Brotherhood, Future Episodes Discussion Thread (for Content Up To Episode 62): Warning! Spoilers Abound!, Reported episode titles (currently up to 63)/previews on page 1
Rating 5 V
black~hayate
post Jun 8 2009, 11:42 AM
Post #166

State Alchemist (Major)

Group: Members
Member No.: 67,859

I like the brotherhood Rush Valley Arc more, since...
There will be a birth! I'm sure it's gonna be funny! I diddn't like the idea that Ed diddn't want to touch the tummy. And the fact that it was Hughes baby, really confused me in the first anime, too.
Now we will get a better Rush Valley.
And I don't think that Rush valley will be... rushed =D.
Cause the fight won't take a long time.
I remember when I started to like Naruto Shippuuden. They had some episodes. They talked 3 lines in them, they thought 100 unnecessary things and they stared. Really really long. And it diddn't make sense at all. I like about Brotherhood, that it's not too slow.

--------------------
You have to leave me alot of cute messages! I love messages =3

Bark! Bark bark bark!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sannom
post Jun 8 2009, 04:04 PM
Post #167

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 35,674

QUOTE ("black~hayate")
Cause the fight won't take a long time.

I admit, you put it in one part, you can shorten it... but somehow, I don't think it will be in one part, we clearly see Ed's evil face he does after Paninya beats him for the first time. Oh well, I just hope they keep the part where Ed catches a shop keeper instead of Paninya tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jun 13 2009, 11:48 AM
Post #168

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

Preview of the next episode (episode11) from FMA-2: Brotherhood official JP site

(Translation by Tombow, with tentative episode title till we see official sub on Funimation.com)

Episode 11: "Miracle in Rush Valley"

To realize Winry's long-time dream, Ed and Al take Winry to visit Rush Valley, a place considered as a mecca by automail mechanics. But, as soon as they arrive there, Ed's State Alchemist's watch gets stolen by a girl with automails for both of her legs. Eventually, they meet the girl who stole Ed's watch, Paninya, the mechanic who created her automails, Dominique, and his family. Seeing his superior skills as an automail mechanic, Winry asks Dominique to take her in as his apprentice. Meantime, Dominique's son's pregnant wife, Satilla, starts her labor...

This episode will air in Japan on Sunday, June 14, 2009

-----------------------

ETA: June 14, 2009
Preview of the next episode (episode12) from FMA-2: Brotherhood official JP site as reported by Kasumisty.

(Translation by Tombow, with tentative episode title till we see official sub on Funimation.com)

Episode 12: "One is for All, All is for One"

Ed and Al arrive at the town of Dublith, and reunite with their alchemy master, Izumi whom they have not seen for a long time. Izumi tells them some news about their father, Hohenheim. That night, Ed remembers about the time they met Izumi first time. That was not long after their mother's death, and to farther their skills in alchemy, Ed and Al asked Isumi to take them as her alchemy apprentices. In return, Izumi sent the Two to spend a month on an isolated and an uninhabited island and ordered them to find the answer to this riddle: "One is for All, and All is for One." ...

This episode will air in Japan on Sunday, June 21, 2009

--------------------

+Quote Post
kkg22104
post Jun 19 2009, 06:04 AM
Post #169

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 68,640

So from this picture it looks like they're going to include the part where Izumi shows up at Resembool when it's flooding and then saves it with her amazing alchemy biggrin.gif I don't remember if this part was included in the first anime or not though. Anyway I'm just excited to see Izumi laugh.gif

--------------------

Sig made by Forsaken Love ^_^

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jun 19 2009, 06:45 AM
Post #170

Group Icon

@kkg22104 - Yeah, "Izumi, the housewife saves Resembool" scene was in the first anime. I remember being very impressed by her. XD I'm looking forward to seeing her in this series. biggrin.gif

-----------------------

ETA June 21, 2009

Preview of the next episode (episode13) from FMA-2: Brotherhood official JP site as reported by amestris_star here.

Episode 13: "Beasts of Dublith"

Finally, Roy is assigned to Central, while Scar is back on his feet from the serious injury sustained during the fight against Homunculi, and heads for Central as well. Meantime, Al is staying at the Izumi's in Dublith, and hoping to regain his memory on "Gate of Truth." Then, Al is approached by a mysterious group who claims that they know Al's "secret." They also tell Al that they are all chimeras.....

This episode is scheduled to air in Japan on Sunday, June 28, 2009

--------------------

+Quote Post
amestris_star
post Jun 21 2009, 11:48 AM
Post #171

Member No.: 67,594

I think I will seriously start spazzing over the chess scene already... Grumman talking about his granddaughter *coughRizacough* will be simply epic.
And Roy-tachi FTW!

--------------------

"I'm sorry... thank you..."
Credit for signature art goes to: http://www.geocities.jp/yn_cq/ for the amazing Royai artwork! And to Michiyo for the avatar coloring!

+Quote Post
penguintruth
post Jun 21 2009, 04:10 PM
Post #172

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 60,921

I'm so looking forward to Greed. I'm curious to as how the new VA will suit the role.

It's too bad they probably won't do the thing where both Edward and Izumi team up to attack Greed like in the first series, since it wasn't in the manga. That was a great part.

--------------------

Fullmetal Alchemist is over! Thank you, Hiromu Arakawa! ;_;

+Quote Post
ShadowCat17
post Jun 22 2009, 12:11 AM
Post #173

Citizen

Member No.: 44,714

There's nothing in the manga that indicates that Grumman is Riza's grandfather, but with all the hype about it I wouldn't be surprised if it was going to be actually confirmed sometime in the manga or the anime.

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jun 22 2009, 12:32 AM
Post #174

Group Icon

QUOTE (ShadowCat17 @ Jun 22 2009, 03:11 AM) *
There's nothing in the manga that indicates that Grumman is Riza's grandfather, but with all the hype about it I wouldn't be surprised if it was going to be actually confirmed sometime in the manga or the anime.

@ShadowCat17 - Not in manga chapter itself, but it was stated so in "official" publication, "Fullmetal Alchemist Perfect Guidebook 2," which content was approved by Arakawa-sensei. Please check out this post for the scan of the page where it is stated that Riza is his granddaughter.
The Guidebook also has one more entry, in the "Character Encyclopedia" section, under General Grumman, it also says that he is Riza's grandfather.

Hence, we've been treating that as a cannon fact. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
penguintruth
post Jun 22 2009, 12:59 AM
Post #175

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 60,921

I'm pretty sure the chess scene was in the first series, too. It was a good scene, but I don't get the point of being worked up about it.

--------------------

Fullmetal Alchemist is over! Thank you, Hiromu Arakawa! ;_;

+Quote Post
ShadowCat17
post Jun 22 2009, 01:17 AM
Post #176

Citizen

Member No.: 44,714

Thanks Tombow for clearing that up for me!

+Quote Post
BluePhoenix
post Jun 22 2009, 02:44 AM
Post #177

Citizen

Member No.: 69,640

people get worked up about it because of what the General says after it, with the whole, "she'll be a perfect Fuhrer's wife" or something along those lines. biggrin.gif

I know I'm excited!

--------------------
~*Always smile, it makes people wonder what you're up to...*~

+Quote Post
hand-made-city
post Jun 22 2009, 03:27 AM
Post #178

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,054

The chess scene is something that mostly Roy/Riza fans make a fuss about. Everyone else is rather indifferent to it. I personally can't WAIT for it! I'll take any Royai I can get, no matter how small. ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
amestris_star
post Jun 22 2009, 03:56 AM
Post #179

Member No.: 67,594

QUOTE (penguintruth @ Jun 22 2009, 09:59 AM) *
I'm pretty sure the chess scene was in the first series, too. It was a good scene, but I don't get the point of being worked up about it.

You sure it was there? I don't even remember Grumman getting animated...

And just as hand-made-city said, it's the Royai brigade that's fussing all about it (me included).

--------------------

"I'm sorry... thank you..."
Credit for signature art goes to: http://www.geocities.jp/yn_cq/ for the amazing Royai artwork! And to Michiyo for the avatar coloring!

+Quote Post
hand-made-city
post Jun 22 2009, 04:16 AM
Post #180

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,054

QUOTE (amestris_star @ Jun 22 2009, 06:56 AM) *
QUOTE (penguintruth @ Jun 22 2009, 09:59 AM) *

You sure it was there? I don't even remember Grumman getting animated...

And just as hand-made-city said, it's the Royai brigade that's fussing all about it (me included).

Yeah, he was in the first series a few times.... but he never did much. The chess scene was in episode 27 I think...

--------------------

+Quote Post

68 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 14 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2016 - 04:21 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css