HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Escape The Fate, look. there will be cake.
lunneth
post Apr 8 2009, 05:05 AM
Post #1

Alchemists

Group: Members
Member No.: 43,587

well anyone besides me like these guys. awsome guitar, awsome vocals. all around brilliant. so. who likeys.

--------------------

persona rp: [url="http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12717"]
thankyou Arakawa sensei for the 9 years of awsome story lines, characters and plot twists that became Fullmetal Alchemist. it's been one hell of a ride :3
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AndroidLust
post Apr 14 2009, 02:25 PM
Post #2

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 15,086

I`ve never actually taken the time to listen to them, they`ve played at a few shows I`ve been at and sounded okay, nothing too special. I like their cover of Smooth haha.

--------------------

Darling you can bet to see my ghost up on the wall, watching you eat. Yeah, its true, I dream about you too, grinding my mouth, losing my teeth. You are exactly what a night-mare`s for. I'll night marry you.

+Quote Post
lunneth
post Apr 16 2009, 04:33 AM
Post #3

Alchemists

well if you decide to check them out then look for my appocolypse. such a great song. plus guillotine.lol

--------------------

persona rp: [url="http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12717"]
thankyou Arakawa sensei for the 9 years of awsome story lines, characters and plot twists that became Fullmetal Alchemist. it's been one hell of a ride :3

+Quote Post
Aether
post Apr 18 2009, 06:36 AM
Post #4

Citizen

Member No.: 55,828

I've only listened to Situations. It's a good song, but I couldn't be bothered looking for more of their music.

--------------------
-"The pathway to fantastic worlds is paved with books, film and the imaginations of those determined enough to share their ideas with the world."-
-Aether-

+Quote Post
lunneth
post Apr 19 2009, 02:53 AM
Post #5

Alchemists

well situations isn't their best (my opinion) but if you liked it why don't you. it'll only take like two mins. nah don't if you don't want to i won't tell people what to do.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Aether
post Apr 19 2009, 04:34 AM
Post #6

Citizen

I'm just lazy.

--------------------
-"The pathway to fantastic worlds is paved with books, film and the imaginations of those determined enough to share their ideas with the world."-
-Aether-

+Quote Post
AndroidLust
post Apr 19 2009, 01:25 PM
Post #7

State Alchemist (Major)

QUOTE (Aether @ Apr 18 2009, 06:36 AM) *
I've only listened to Situations. It's a good song, but I couldn't be bothered looking for more of their music.

Oohhhhhhhhh, that`s one of their songs?
I got that for free on my phone like, a year ago. I never bothered to check the artist name. I just downloaded whatever was free. laugh.gif

--------------------

Darling you can bet to see my ghost up on the wall, watching you eat. Yeah, its true, I dream about you too, grinding my mouth, losing my teeth. You are exactly what a night-mare`s for. I'll night marry you.

+Quote Post
lunneth
post Apr 20 2009, 02:29 PM
Post #8

Alchemists

lol. did'ya like it

--------------------

+Quote Post
Aether
post Apr 22 2009, 04:03 AM
Post #9

Citizen

I got that for free on my phone like, a year ago. I never bothered to check the artist name. I just downloaded whatever was free.

Yeah, it's by them. But, if you downloaded it legitimately, shouldn't it have the artist's name?
Just wondering.

--------------------
-Aether-

+Quote Post
lunneth
post Apr 27 2009, 08:57 AM
Post #10

Alchemists

yeah tis. oh btw listen to it's just me by them. it sounds wierd but its still good

--------------------

+Quote Post
AndroidLust
post Apr 27 2009, 07:20 PM
Post #11

State Alchemist (Major)

QUOTE (Aether @ Apr 22 2009, 05:03 AM) *
I got that for free on my phone like, a year ago. I never bothered to check the artist name. I just downloaded whatever was free.

Yeah, it's by them. But, if you downloaded it legitimately, shouldn't it have the artist's name?
Just wondering.

It came with a bunch of other songs with a collection of various artists, so the band name came up as "Various Artists". tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
xxangelchanxx
post May 3 2009, 01:08 AM
Post #12

Citizen

Member No.: 59,526

I only listened to situations it was pretty good.
Most of the time i only get into music from watching an amv or listening to it on
the radio.If i look for song's from a specific band chance's are i won't get into
any of they're music. I'm weird like that. : p

+Quote Post
lunneth
post May 3 2009, 06:11 AM
Post #13

Alchemists

how come everyone has heard situations. listen to friends and alibis peeps. if anyone has heard any of their other songs plz tell me what your favourite is

--------------------

+Quote Post
ShadowLeader
post Jun 13 2009, 08:36 AM
Post #14

Citizen

Member No.: 49,083

ehh their okay in some small way

--------------------

+Quote Post
lunneth
post Jun 18 2009, 10:12 AM
Post #15

Alchemists

woot i just got dying is your latest fashion (their first cd) and now its on my ipod. love it. woooooooooooottttttteeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssss. anyways this topic has been dead for a while.

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2016 - 01:16 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css