HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
FMA: Brotherhood Ending Theme Vid Discussion Thread, including visual, and sound
Kasumisty
post Apr 5 2009, 02:35 PM
Post #16

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Group: Members
Member No.: 59,111

Plus ( although it could be coincidence) at the part that goes from 1: 24 to 1: 27 on the ending, it makes me think of one of the parts from either the 3rd opening or 4th opening that was in the first FMA anime.

Yeah, it was almost identical to the end of opening "Rewrite"

I like in that ending the part when line dissapears from Ed's watch. Sealed with alchemy, huh xd

--------------------
Due to the cancellation of the end of FMA, Kasumisty must think of new signature.

It may take a while.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Becca-chan
post Apr 5 2009, 02:47 PM
Post #17

Alchemists

Member No.: 39,345

QUOTE (Kasumisty @ Apr 5 2009, 10:35 PM) *
Plus ( although it could be coincidence) at the part that goes from 1: 24 to 1: 27 on the ending, it makes me think of one of the parts from either the 3rd opening or 4th opening that was in the first FMA anime.

I like in that ending the part when line dissapears from Ed's watch. Sealed with alchemy, huh xd

XD! Yeah that's true, Hehe...maybe Ed's alchemy has 'sealing' and 'unsealing' properties?

--------------------
Becca-chan; Your local Tucker addict...I am 100% sane, I swear! O.O;

+Quote Post
Kasumisty
post Apr 5 2009, 02:49 PM
Post #18

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 59,111

I think he just melts some of the metal, or something xd

--------------------
Due to the cancellation of the end of FMA, Kasumisty must think of new signature.

It may take a while.

+Quote Post
fullmoon
post Apr 5 2009, 03:13 PM
Post #19

Apprentice

Member No.: 65,068

I watched the episode again with subs and i love how the lyrics in the song match the visuals =D
Also to see a cat come out of Al's Armour was so cute! happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
FMAobsessed
post Apr 5 2009, 06:49 PM
Post #20

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 52,558

I think it is funny how in the first anime the openings were done by male bands and vocalist. But now it is reversed. I wonder if it will be like that for the other openings and endings.

+Quote Post
Mercy_Alchemist9...
post Apr 5 2009, 11:06 PM
Post #21

Alchemists

Member No.: 43,008

I was a little against the style when I first saw the screenshot, but as the video played I started getting use to it and I really like it now. It's so cute and awesome at the same time, my favorite scene would have to be when Al couldn't jump over a particular rock. XD "*Hop,hop,hop* NII-SAN! *Hop,hop,hop*"

The ending surprised me though. I thought they were into alchemy, not animation and fortune-telling! tongue.gif

One thing I have against the ending, though . . . The song didn't seem to fit the animation at all. I mean, of course they couldn't do something completely goofy but it sounds too serious of a song to me. (Then again, I didn't have subtitles, so it may be a light-hearted song.)

--------------------
We interrupt this signature for an important question:

If it is not approved allowed to post on a thread that has long since died been "resting" for a while, and each member is allowed to open only one his/her own "art collection" thread for posting his/her artwork in fanart forum, then does that mean I can not post my artworks again on my old art thread?
(No, I'm not looking for "Post it in 'The Beauty of Your own Artwork'" as an answer, thank you!)

<Answer: Yes, of course!! Hope to see many more of your artworks!! :) ~ Board Staff>

Off to Michigan! Be back soon!

+Quote Post
FailToImpress
post Apr 6 2009, 05:18 AM
Post #22

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 62,174

I don't know if this is just me but it says that video posted up there was been removed due to violation of copyright.
I've seen it anyway so I'm not bothered but gahhhh, youtube suck nowadays.

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Apr 6 2009, 09:59 AM
Post #23

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

@FailToImpress- Thank you for letting us know.

(...I wish the official FMA-2 JP site would show the OP and ED on their site... tongue.gif )

--------------------

+Quote Post
Artixte
post Apr 6 2009, 06:21 PM
Post #24

Alchemists

Member No.: 48,298

At the very end of the ED Theme, seeing Edward and Alphonse drawing all those pictures made me practically rip my heart out and place it on the keyboard. It was just so supercalifragilisticexpialidocious-ly cute :3 I loved the part when that kitty came out of Al's armor and I thought it reminded me a bit of that old show Chalk Zone when I first watched it ha ha ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
Asagi
post Apr 6 2009, 07:35 PM
Post #25

Citizen

Member No.: 48,668

Well, this is my first time posting in this forum although I am not new blush.gif .....I really love the new ending...it's so cute wub.gif , I like the part of the cat too wub.gif

+Quote Post
fullmoon
post Apr 8 2009, 06:23 PM
Post #26

Apprentice

Member No.: 65,068

Yeah happy.gif
Perhaps it was for those who watched the first series 0.0.

my favorite scene would have to be when Al couldn't jump over a particular rock. XD "*Hop,hop,hop* NII-SAN! *Hop,hop,hop*"

I love that part too! Oh and we can't forget the cat XD Loved this bit as well.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Trakonda
post Apr 8 2009, 11:46 PM
Post #27

Apprentice

Member No.: 52,583

Aww, the ending was really cute! I think actually the song fits all the cuteness quite well o.o It was actually pretty light-hearted song, even with the rock parts. Must be the singer's voice, or something.
I loved the tree scene when Ed just stares at the screen, the stretches and goes to sleep.. there was something adorable in that one. XD Armstrong in his chibi form.. yeah, I liked that one too O_o And the kitten in Al's armor!

Ah yes, that ending.. I totally had a flashback on that one, as well! "oh my gosh, that's from Rewrite! o_o"
It was just as if kid Ed and Al actually had some memories from their past adventures. (..or alternate ones, as I should really say XD ) Lovely Ending, definitely different, but lovely. :3

+Quote Post
Hagane no Baka
post Apr 9 2009, 01:35 AM
Post #28

Citizen

Member No.: 66,287

I guess the ending was okay.. too cute for FMA in my opinion though.

--------------------

+Quote Post
FailToImpress
post Apr 9 2009, 02:58 AM
Post #29

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 62,174

^I think it is somewhat *too* cute, but that's probably the last we'll see of the cuteness. Later when things become more serious and important the new OP/EDs will follow suit...If there are going to be new ones, which I'm sure there will be. smile.gif

I too noticed the similarities with that part on the railway line from this new ending and Rewrite.

+Quote Post
Blood_Rose22
post Apr 9 2009, 07:00 PM
Post #30

Citizen

Member No.: 67,768

QUOTE (Mercy_Alchemist94 @ Apr 6 2009, 12:06 AM) *
I was a little against the style when I first saw the screenshot, but as the video played I started getting use to it and I really like it now. It's so cute and awesome at the same time, my favorite scene would have to be when Al couldn't jump over a particular rock. XD "*Hop,hop,hop* NII-SAN! *Hop,hop,hop*"

The ending surprised me though. I thought they were into alchemy, not animation and fortune-telling! tongue.gif

One thing I have against the ending, though . . . The song didn't seem to fit the animation at all. I mean, of course they couldn't do something completely goofy but it sounds too serious of a song to me. (Then again, I didn't have subtitles, so it may be a light-hearted song.)

Actually, even though the animation looks all light-hearted and such, I saw a subbed version, and it fits perfectly, even though it is a serious song xD
The animation isn't as happy as it seems. Like the part where winry is at the table, it says something like "waiting for the depressing news on a tabletop" then she looks down and sighs. It's just like how she feels. Then it goes to the scene with all in a room alone at night, and says, "those empty nights, those dawns I felt wouldn't come." It's because Al can't sleep in his armor, and then it has ed lying in bed all depressed, waiting for the sun.

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2016 - 09:04 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css