Reply to this topicStart new topic
Nightmare Castle 2, The return of THE BEST RP EVER
Little Washu
post Mar 15 2009, 11:25 AM
Post #1

Lt. General

Group: Members
Member No.: 31,492

Back in the day, (this is 06-07) we did an rp called "Nightmare Castle", in which OCs and characters had all gathered in a castle where your greatest fears are realized, all for reasons none of them knew. Though, after Kemana, Reya-chan, Miracle_Flame_Alchemist left for reasons(each their own), the rp died down and has since been closed. I used the characters Kakashi Hatake from Naruto and Shigure Sohma from Fruits Basket. Soon, I made my characters leave the castle because I was leaving the rp(which was one of the last posts in the whole topic). Recently, it's even been closed due to inactivity. So, I've decided to make a 2nd topic now that Kemana is back. Razzy will return, and there are a few people that I'd allow into the castle. We need people to replace Reya-chan and Miracle_Flame_Alchemist. I assume Kari_Neko and Mat-mat will be the ones~ So, here's the basic storyline:

A year ago, certain people were brought together in the Nightmare Castle. Most of those people hated each other's guts and didn't get along, but eventually developed friendships like no other~ But soon, the people were removed as odd as they were brought. One year later, the same people(and some others) were brought back to deal with their new nightmares.

Notes:
-The Nightmare Castle is known for causing people to experience their worst fears/nightmares. We've also experienced randomly placed objects for convenience, such as a couch in the kitchen.
-We do have one liners, that was a popular thing in the last one.
-If you see someone else is posting, don't post. If you do, check the post above you. The other person could have posted first, changing the possible outcome of your post, so check so you cane dit your post accordingly.

Characters and their stories (so you know who you're dealing with)

Little Washu's Characters

Kakashi Hatake from the anime/manga Naruto
Appearance: http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc16/ch..._Kakashi003.jpg
A teacher from a faraway ninja village. His mysterious Sharingan eye allows him to see hidden meanings and read minds. His first reason for coming to the Nightmare Castle was a mission from the 3rd Hokage to investigate. Now, Tsunade has sent him back to re-investigate and gather new findings. He's generally quiet, and occasionally friendly. An old friend of Shigure's, last time he help monitored Shigure to make sure he never transformed, and carries Shigure's spare clothes.

Shigure Sohma from the anime/manga Fruits Basket
Appearance: http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc16/ch...llershichan.jpg
As you know, if he's hugged by someone of the opposite sex, he turns into a dog for about 10 minutes. But when he transforms back, he's naked(which is why Kakashi has his spare clothes). Last time, Akito Sohma sent Shigure to the Nightmare Castle to investigate a possible cure for the Zodiac Curse.

Razzy's Characters

Heather:
Appearance: [no image available] Heather has short brown hair, pulled up in two pigtails, and bright green eyes. She wears a yellow dress and sneakers.
Bio: Heather lives in a disorderly suburban town. Her mother, father, and twin sister were killed when their house burned down. The fire was apparently started by an amateur alchemist (alchemy had been brought through the gate and had spread like wildfire through Heather's town and neighboring towns), which is the cause of her fear of fire (and uneasiness toward alchemy). Heather was saved by her (and her sister's) hired body guard, Vincent. She sees her cousin Victoria (who she calls Vicky) as a sister. She now lives with Victoria and Victoria's parents (Heather's aunt and uncle).
Personality: She is very inquisitive and energetic.

Victoria:
Appearance: [no image available] Victoria has shoulder-length dark brown hair (so dark brown that it almost looks black) and blue-grey eyes. She wears a blue t-shirt and denim jeans. She is slender, and grudgingly admits that she is bit short for her age.
Bio: Victoria lives with her mother, father, and little cousin Heather.
Personality: Victoria seems cold when you first meet her, but she is actually shy once you look past her toughness. She is outspoken and can be brutally honest at times. She scolds Heather often. This makes her come across as a mean person, but she's only tough on Heather because she's worried about her "crazy little cousin".

How/why they entered Nightmare Castle:
Heather was walking through the woods near her town and discovered a strange castle that had never been there before. She entered the castle out of curiosity. Victoria's mother (Heather's aunt), ready to call Heather inside for dinner, discovered that her niece was missing, and told Victoria to find her. Victoria looked everywhere, and eventually looked through the woods and stumbled upon Nightmare Castle.

Howl from the movie Howl's Moving Castle
Appearance: http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc16/chisame-h/gu1.jpg
The ruler of a magical moving castle and a magician.
How/why he entered Nightmare Castle:
Searching for new portals to escape from the Witch of the Waste (who was looking for Howl in order to steal his heart), Howl discovered an unusual portal that led to a field of flowers. In the field stood Nightmare Castle.

Mat-mat's Characters

Name: Alphonse Wheeler
Appearance: This, but imagine him with lighter brown hair. He wears a white button up shirt and brown jacket, khaki pants, and a small black top hat.
Bio: He was born in the streets of London with his younger brother, Allen. They lived togther, begging for life scraps until when he was eight and was separated from him. He was later adopted by a man named Johnathon, who helped him learn how to fight and how to use a little alchemy. He's extremely bright, and now just travels around.

Kemana's Characters

Name: Danielle Anne Aurion Elric Mustang(just call her Danielle, it`s easier. But what ever you do DO NOT call her Dani)
Appearance: Danielle and Spirit(ignore him) (base edit of her and spirit... I`m not adding in Spirit so just ignore him)
Age: 17(is actually MUCH older, but this is the age she chooses to appear)
Very sickly wife of Edward Elric. She coughs up blood at times due to missing organs from bringing back Ed and Al from death using alchemy. She is host to the Goddess of Fate whom after her time of practice she has come to control better than she used to. Her parents were human, but for some reason she was born a wolf in human form(as seen in the original Nightmare Castle, she turns into a wolf)Her family members(except her and Ed) were left untouched by the castle this time. She gave up her ninja garb to hide her identity, now she dresses...in VERY revealing clothing. She stopped dying her hair brown & wearing brown contacts, revealing bright red hair & beautiful blue eyes. The relationship between her and Ed has NOT been doing since their last visit to Nightmare Castle. Not only that but another love from the past comes to haunt her....

Name: Redemption
Appearance: Redemption(crappy old drawing... I need to re-draw her.)
Danielle`s homunculus. She`s very flirtatious and pervy. She lives inside of Danielle`s body and basically possess her when Danielle has her guard down. When possessed Danielle`s body changes to looking like Redemption`s body. During the original Nightmare Castle she often flirted with Kakashi, even kissing him at one point. Redemption will flirt with any guy that she finds attractive.

Name: Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist
Appearance(should I REALLY have to put this for him? wink.gif ) : Ed
Danielle`s husband. He and Danielle haven`t been getting along so well, they`ve been getting in to fights more and more often. He has a bad feeling about returning to Nightmare Castle, but he follows his wife to insure her safety. At one point they almost got a divorce over a simple misunderstanding. Despite this he still loves her deeply and doesn`t want her to put herself in danger.

Franken Stein from Soul Eater(I just call him Stein-kun)
Appearance:Stein without glasses With Glasses shirtless (you aren`t just imagining the bolt/screw)
Age: 25(I don`t know if this is his age in the series or not... T.T; )
Old lover of Danielle`s. He`s VERY crazy. After some...unmentionable events Danielle was force to flee where she stayed with him. He did not come to Nightmare Castle to find her...that`s just an added bonus that he doesn`t know of yet. He was sent to investigate it by Shinigami-sama, the leader of Shibusen. He loves to dissect living and dead things(I think he prefers living) including his old partner Spirit. He truely loved Danielle and wanted nothing more than her happiness, but something happened and he went crazy(er) and he betrayed her.

---

So post your character's bio like such.

We'll start the rp tomorrow since Razzy will be able to post then, but you can post your character's bios so I can add them~

--------------------

d a| Y a k u s o k u |t u m b l r
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mat-Mat
post Mar 15 2009, 01:04 PM
Post #2

Brigadier General

Member No.: 54,690

I'll join. It seems fun.

Name: Alphonse Wheeler
Apperance: This, but imagine him with lighter brown hair. He wears a white button up shirt and brown jacket, khaki pants, and a small black top hat.
Bio: He was born in the streets of London with his younger brother, Allen. They lived togther, begging for life scraps until when he was eight and was separated from him. He was later adopted by a man named Johnathon, who helped him learn how to fight and how to use a little alchemy. He's extremely bright, and now just travels around.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kemana
post Mar 15 2009, 09:50 PM
Post #3

Citizen

Member No.: 43,876

Well... A LOT has changed with Danielle`s appearence, but Redemption`s pretty much the same.

Danielle Anne Aurion Elric Mustang(just call her Danielle, it`s easier. But what ever you do DO NOT call her Dani)
Appearance: Danielle and Spirit(ignore him) (base edit of her and spirit... I`m not adding in Spirit so just ignore him)
Age: 17(is actually MUCH older, but this is the age she chooses to appear)

Very sickly wife of Edward Elric. She coughs up blood at times due to missing organs from bringing back Ed and Al from death using alchemy. She is host to the Goddess of Fate whom after her time of practice she has come to control better than she used to. Her parents were human, but for some reason she was born a wolf in human form(as seen in the orginal Nightmare Castle, she turns into a wolf)Her family members(except her and Ed) were left untouched by the castle this time. She gave up her ninja garb to hide her identity, now she dresses...in VERY revealing clothing. She stopped dying her hair brown & wearing brown contacts, revealing bright red hair & beautiful blue eyes. The relationship between her and Ed has NOT been doing since their last visit to Nightmare Castle. Not only that but another love from the past comes to haunt her....

Redemption
Appearance: Redemption(crappy old drawing... I need to re-draw her.)

Danielle`s homunculus. She`s very flirtatious and pervy. She lives inside of Danielle`s body and basically posseses her when Danielle has her guard down. When possesed Danielle`s body changes to looking like Redemption`s body. During the original Nightmare Castle she often flirted with Kakashi, even kissing him at one point. Redemption will flirt with any guy that she finds attractive.

Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist
Appearance(should I REALLY have to put this for him? wink.gif ) : Ed

Danielle`s husband. He and Danielle haven`t been getting along so well, they`ve been getting in to fights more and more often. He has a bad feeling about returning to Nightmare Castle, but he follows his wife to insure her safety. At one point they almost got a divorce over a simple misunderstanding. Despite this he still loves her deeply and doesn`t want her to put herself in danger.

Franken Stein from Soul Eater(I just call him Stein-kun)
Appearance:Stein without glasses With Glasses shirtless (you aren`t just imagining the bolt/screw)
Age: 25(I don`t know if this is his age in the series or not... T.T; )

Old lover of Danielle`s. He`s VERY crazy. After some...unmentionable evens Danielle was force to flee where she stayed with him. He did not come to Nightmare Castle to find her...that`s just an added bonus that he doesn`t know of yet. He was sent to investigate it by Shinigami-sama, the leader of Shibusen. He loves to dissect living and dead things(I think he prefers living) including his old partner Spirit. He truely loved Danielle and wanted nothing more than her happiness, but something happened and he went crazy(er) and he betrayed her.

Might add more later...but I can only stare at the same page for so long...happy.gif; I did the different styles so you can tell where one character ends and another begins.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Omamori
post Mar 15 2009, 09:57 PM
Post #4

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 52,106

Hmm...I'm tempted to join...

...Aw, what the hell? I'll join ^^ I'll post my character profiles later. Heh.

--------------------

-------------------
||
DeviantArt||
-------------------
Set by Omamori

+Quote Post
Razzy
post Mar 16 2009, 12:34 PM
Post #5

Special Ops (4-D Super Curator)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 39,817

I'm so glad NMC is back. <3 I missed it. ;-;

---

Heather:
Appearance: [no image available] Heather has short brown hair, pulled up in two pigtails, and bright green eyes. She wears a yellow dress and sneakers.
Bio: Heather lives in a disorderly suburban town. Her mother, father, and twin sister were killed when their house burned down. The fire was apparently started by an amateur alchemist (alchemy had been brought through the gate and had spread like wildfire through Heather's town and neighboring towns), which is the cause of her fear of fire (and uneasiness toward alchemy). Heather was saved by her (and her sister's) hired body guard, Vincent. She sees her cousin Victoria (who she calls Vicky) as a sister. She now lives with Victoria and Victoria's parents (Heather's aunt and uncle).
Personality: She is very inquisitive and energetic.

Victoria:
Appearance: [no image available] Victoria has shoulder-length dark brown hair (so dark brown that it almost looks black) and blue-grey eyes. She wears a blue t-shirt and denim jeans. She is slender, and grudgingly admits that she is bit short for her age.
Bio: Victoria lives with her mother, father, and little cousin Heather.
Personality: Victoria seems cold when you first meet her, but she is actually shy once you look past her toughness. She is outspoken and can be brutally honest at times. She scolds Heather often. This makes her come across as a mean person, but she's only tough on Heather because she's worried about her "crazy little cousin".

How/why they entered Nightmare Castle:
Heather was walking through the woods near her town and discovered a strange castle that had never been there before. She entered the castle out of curiousity. Victoria's mother (Heather's aunt), ready to call Heather inside for dinner, discovered that her niece was missing, and told Victoria to find her. Victoria looked everywhere, and eventually looked through the woods and stumbled upon Nightmare Castle.

Howl:

How/why he entered Nightmare Castle:
Searching for new portals to escape from the Witch of the Waste (who was looking for Howl in order to steal his heart), Howl discovered an unusual portal that led to a field of flowers. In the field stood Nightmare Castle.

---

I have a question...
Are we going to post our characters' stories of how they got out of the castle, their lives afterward, and how they returned to the castle? I think that would be interesting. >w>

--------------------

C'mon, grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands.
my deviantART

+Quote Post
Little Washu
post Mar 16 2009, 03:50 PM
Post #6

Lt. General

^I think the characters would eventually mention that to each other :3 I'll add your characters profiles now~

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kemana
post Mar 16 2009, 04:08 PM
Post #7

Citizen

Shall we get this party started?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Little Washu
post Mar 16 2009, 04:38 PM
Post #8

Lt. General

I would say so~ Razzy and Mat-mat aren't on now, but when they do, they can catch up :3

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mat-Mat
post Mar 16 2009, 04:39 PM
Post #9

Brigadier General

...I'm right here, Washu...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Little Washu
post Mar 16 2009, 04:44 PM
Post #10

Lt. General

So you are, so you are. Well then, I don't usually start, so anyone feel free~

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kemana
post Mar 16 2009, 04:44 PM
Post #11

Citizen

Danielle walks slowly toward the large doors of the castle with Ed close be hind. She gulped. 'Here we go again...' she thought. Her fears had changed much from the last time...but now darker fears haunted her mind. She reached out her shaking hand and touched the door.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mat-Mat
post Mar 16 2009, 04:48 PM
Post #12

Brigadier General

Alphonse looked up at the scenery with amazement. He had heard about the castle from many people before, but seeing face to face was something of wonder. He was behind Ed and Danielle, so he waited for them to open the door before he even thought about going inside.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Little Washu
post Mar 16 2009, 04:49 PM
Post #13

Lt. General

"I see the whole gang is back so far ^^" A cheery voice said from behind them.

"I'm sure it's merely coincidence..." Another voice said in a slow drawl. "I see new people too..."

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mat-Mat
post Mar 16 2009, 04:53 PM
Post #14

Brigadier General

Alphonse turned around to see who was speaking. He lifted his top hat so that he could see everything, and saw two figures behind him.

"Hello? Who's there?"

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kemana
post Mar 16 2009, 04:54 PM
Post #15

Citizen

Danielle turned quickly. "Kakashi! Shigure! It`s so good to see you again!" She gave them a warm smile.

Ed snorted. The little guy seemed to be in a foul mood.

--------------------

+Quote Post

17 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2016 - 11:10 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css