HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

15 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 14 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Where/How to officially Watch FMA: Brotherhood Episodes - Compiled Info On Page 1 - List of licenced viewing venues:, We can watch it on Netflix (has free 1 month trial membership)! :)
Tezrath
post Jul 14 2009, 10:15 AM
Post #166

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 68,129

lol--well, sadly I just watch whichever come out first.... and then watch funi's more accurate ones later in the week. For most of the other episodes a subbed version was out by Monday morning... though quality of translation was somewhat questionable! biggrin.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Red Shrimp
post Jul 20 2009, 07:03 PM
Post #167

Citizen

Member No.: 70,065

Hmm, I don't watch any series in youtube but in case this helps, I'm watching the show in animeseason.com They upload better quality vids than compressed files in youtube.

I'm not sure if FMA:B is uploaded in crunchy roll[I often forget my username and password hahaha!]

--------------------
I'm not small! I just live in a big world goddammit!

+Quote Post
Kale Mustang
post Jul 26 2009, 11:20 PM
Post #168

Major General

Member No.: 67,527

Hmm...

Hulu has episode 14 up already but Youtube is still on 13.

At least there have been no problems with Funimation's video portal so far. I'm really glad about that.

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jul 26 2009, 11:22 PM
Post #169

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

Umm... Kale, Funimation.com has up to episode 16 now. unsure.gif However, the video portal has been going through another maintenance, and although the portal has been kept open, in my case I had a trouble streaming episode 16 on my computer for the last few days. Although it seems to be working as of now. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kale Mustang
post Jul 26 2009, 11:51 PM
Post #170

Major General

Member No.: 67,527

QUOTE (Tombow @ Jul 26 2009, 11:22 PM) *
Umm... Kale, Funimation.com has up to episode 16 now. unsure.gif However, the video portal has been going through another maintenance, and although the portal has been kept open, in my case I had a trouble streaming episode 16 on my computer for the last few days. Although it seems to be working as of now. smile.gif

I'm well aware of that fact, as I watched episode 16 on the portal last Thursday. smile.gif I also enjoy the youtube versions, as it's the only way to watch the episodes on my ipod/iphone, since flash isn't supported on it.

Thanks. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jul 27 2009, 05:40 AM
Post #171

Group Icon

^ @Kale - Aha, that's good, then. ^^

------------------------

QUOTE (Ssuvina @ Jul 27 2009, 02:07 AM) *
I have read these pages but still I'm wondering that is there on the way somekind of continue to the whole Fullmetal Alchemist?
I have seen the episodes 1 to 51 and the movie also.

I'm just wondering huh.gif

@Ssuvina - Welcome to our board! I moved your post to FMA: Brotherhood anime FAQ & Q&A thread and added my reply there. smile.gif

If anyone has similar questions and comments please post on FMA: Brotherhood anime FAQ & Q&A thread. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Skorpious
post Aug 4 2009, 07:59 AM
Post #172

Citizen

Member No.: 68,643

I'm new to this forum (obviously tongue.gif ) so I hope this isn't the wrong place to ask a question regarding this weeks episode, or in my case lack of. The site I normally use to watch fma:b is (PM me if anyone would like the link)

And recently they have been delayed in posting a subbed version of new fma episodes. Can anyone PM me and help me out and post a link leading to this weeks episode? Or better yet, recommend an anime site that regularly updates on time?

Thanks in advance. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Aug 4 2009, 11:58 AM
Post #173

Group Icon

QUOTE (Skorpious @ Aug 4 2009, 10:59 AM) *
I'm new to this forum (obviously tongue.gif ) so I hope this isn't the wrong place to ask a question regarding this weeks episode, or in my case lack of. The site I normally use to watch fma:b is (PM me if anyone would like the link)

And recently they have been delayed in posting a subbed version of new fma episodes. Can anyone PM me and help me out and post a link leading to this weeks episode? Or better yet, recommend an anime site that regularly updates on time?

Thanks in advance. biggrin.gif

@Skorpious - Welcome to the forum part of our board! biggrin.gif
You noticed that I edited your post and took out the link to the site to watch fan-subbed episodes of FMA:B. You can share the info on those site personally by PM, but in the forum, we try not to post links to the sites to watch Fan-subbed episodes because this series is already licensed for English sub by Funimation. Sorry...

Now, going back to your question. If you have the access to the official subs, we recommend to watch the official subs on officially designated venues. You can check out the availability of the official venues based on where you live, on the first page of this thread.

If you don't live in any of the listed regions and you have to rely entirely on fansub, then what you can do is keeping eyes on the episode discussion thread, and if you see posts saying they watched fan-subbed version of that episode, then you can PM them and ask the information about that fansub. (What you can't do is making a post and ask anyone to POST fansub links. Sorry...)

But, TWO things I'd like to add (although you're probably aware of these already.. ^^)
1. For fansubs, speed isn't everything. If you know some fansub site that has a fairly good reputation about the accuracy of the translation, try to wait for a little longer and get the fansub episode from the group with better reputation. I noticed while watching fansubs that came our early with quite a bit of mistranslations... ..and, that brings to my next point...

2. I know many FMA fans who seem to blindly trust everything they read/watch on fan-sub episodes of FMA:B. My advice to them is... DON'T. I've noticed that EVEN so-called the "reputable" fan-sub group (for FMA anime episodes) seem to keep making slip-ups with bad translations in their fan-subs for FMA:B episodes so far. If you have to rely on fan-subs, try to watch at least a few different versions for each episode, or if you really care about what's being said in the OFFICIAL English version for some particular scenes or lines, ask those who have the access to the official English version. For example, anyone who live in U.S. and Canada can watch the official English subbed version on Funimation.com by Thursday following the airing of that episode in Japan on Sunday of that week.

We also have a thread with the transcripts of official English version for each episode, but currently no volunteers to post the transcript after episode 4. If there is a demand/request for reviving the thread, then post and let us know on Official English sub transcriptions, and we will try to step up our efforts to find volunteers who can keep this project going.
*If anyone has the access to official English subbed version of FMA:B episodes, and would kindly volunteer his/her time to post the transcripts, please drop a note (post) on Official English sub transcriptions thread and let us know. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
rzerox21xx
post Aug 6 2009, 09:05 AM
Post #174

Alchemists

Member No.: 69,867

Funimation subs on ep 18 is out. smile.gif

+Quote Post
dion-fortune
post Aug 24 2009, 03:55 AM
Post #175

Citizen

From: Hell? Heaven? who knows... I am probably still stucked at Earth.
Member No.: 70,430

Iīm not sure if I am in right topic, but did the 21st episode of Brotherhood already aired? If yes, does the subbed version exist? I checked out my sources but I canīt find it anywhere and itīs about the time, when new ep is out every week. So I am just wondering if there is a break or something....

--------------------
"At the end of the day, there are some things you just can't help but talk about. Some things we just don't want to hear, and some things we say because we can't be silent any longer. Some things are more than what you say, they're what you do. Some things you say cause there's no other choice. Some things you keep to yourself. And not too often, but every now and then, some things simply speak for themselves."

* avatarīs not mine. canīt remember where I founded it O_O sorry. banner made by my friend for me*

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Aug 24 2009, 04:06 AM
Post #176

Group Icon

QUOTE (dion-fortune @ Aug 24 2009, 06:55 AM) *
Iīm not sure if I am in right topic, but did the 21st episode of Brotherhood already aired? If yes, does the subbed version exist? I checked out my sources but I canīt find it anywhere and itīs about the time, when new ep is out every week. So I am just wondering if there is a break or something....

Please check this one: Note on the airing date for episode 21. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
dion-fortune
post Aug 24 2009, 05:23 AM
Post #177

Citizen

From: Hell? Heaven? who knows... I am probably still stucked at Earth.
Member No.: 70,430

thank you very much smile.gif

--------------------
"At the end of the day, there are some things you just can't help but talk about. Some things we just don't want to hear, and some things we say because we can't be silent any longer. Some things are more than what you say, they're what you do. Some things you say cause there's no other choice. Some things you keep to yourself. And not too often, but every now and then, some things simply speak for themselves."

* avatarīs not mine. canīt remember where I founded it O_O sorry. banner made by my friend for me*

+Quote Post
Krokgard
post Sep 14 2009, 12:21 PM
Post #178

Citizen

Member No.: 68,794

Are the subs for ep 23 out already? I still can't find them and it's already monday evening (well, here at least).

+Quote Post
zonkiethegreat
post Sep 14 2009, 02:48 PM
Post #179

Alchemists

Member No.: 55,197

It's terrible really!!! Longest wait EVER!!! All us manga readers are STILL WAITING for the latest chapter translation, and to top it off, EPSIODE 23 STILL hasn't been released!!!

I'm about to tear out my hair!!!

--------------------

Visit the Roy X Winry fansite : http://royxwinry.weebly.com

+Quote Post
Gregory House
post Sep 14 2009, 03:25 PM
Post #180

Citizen

Member No.: 71,085

Habemus Torrent for ep 23: <Snip. Link edited out. PM me if anyone want the link address>

+Quote Post

15 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 14 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2016 - 05:42 PM

Copyright Đ2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css