HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Paraverse, A superhero RPG (original heroes please)
Kari_Neko
post Mar 30 2009, 04:26 AM
Post #16

Brigadier General

Group: Members
Member No.: 47,799

Kari came out of her bathroom in blue with white clouds flannel pj's with a tooth brush in her mouth and her sleeping mask holding her hair back,hiding her ears,and she looked at Flamefist and sweat dropped shaking her head before saying taking her tooth brush out

"Nope,I was in the living room watching TV.Sorry."

--------------------
I'd much rather to be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not:Andre Gide
I do not own the avvy or siggy!

[My DeviantART]
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kaboom
post Apr 2 2009, 11:22 AM
Post #17

Citizen

Member No.: 47,468

"i have visuals. place looks deserted. johnson?"

"no sign, windows clear"

"breeching"

a burly SWAT kicked a weak wooden door, leading into a dingy looking three storey flat block in the bronx. he pointed his gun into the black space beyond, illuminating the darkness. "clear!"

the SWATs moved through the building, checking the rooms, all were deserted.

"first floor clear"

"second floor clear"

the SWATs met each other at the end of a corridor on the third floor. they exchanged knowing glances. this must be the right door. clutching thier guns tightly, they quickly kicked down the door and entered.

the room was lit well with chandeliers, and it was also well kept and heated, unkeeping with the rest of the building. it had a rich red carpet covering the wooden floor, and also had a raised area in the corner. it had amiable surroundings, with soft sofas and wooden plated walls. its walls bore typical landscape paintings bearing rural farming scenes, and others depicted strong looking workers, thier long blonde hair flowing behind them.
in the corner, lit by another lamp, was a wooden desk with an ornate chair. it had been recently left, a large cigar was still smoldering in a glass ashtray. also, the desk had an ornate record player, with a record still ready. it had been hastily turned off.

the SWATs approached the desk. one examined the record. "ride of the Valkyries, wagner" he read. he then picked up several photos from the desk. they mostly bore pictures of men in a grey but unfamilair uniform.

fianlly, one opened the desk, and found a large piece of cloth. as he unfolded it, he exclaimed "this is it, the right guy. pity he escaped, hes gotta be the one responsible for all this goddamn business"

the cloth was a large flag, and it bore a nazi swastica.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

zack spied the men searching his things. examining his music. looking at his pictures. he then saw them pull a flag from the desk. zack swore under his breath. they were going to think he was a neo-nazi or something. they would never understand what that symbol really meant to him.

he drew his luger, but then dropped down into the streets below. he ran out into the night. he'd need somewhere else to stay. he however couldn't be sure what was still here and what wasn't. the last time he'd been in new york without a home, it had been very different.

very, very, different...

--------------------
"when was the last time the wind said "hostiles" to you?"

+Quote Post
Anything
post Apr 3 2009, 02:25 PM
Post #18

Citizen

Member No.: 47,417

Flamefists nodded to the girl and quickly floated down, landing in front of the running man.

"I'm terribly sorry, sir" he said in his british accent, and started to move aside, until he saw the luger.

"I do hope you're not planning anything with that weapon are you?"

----------------------------------------

"What do you want with this planet?" asked the wounded priest, the battle with Xenoduke had been tough, his futuristic armour was near impregnable and his weapons had broken most of the priests ribs.

"What makes you think this planet is so special?" replied the fearsome Alien. "I couldn't care less about this planet, it's just another thing to conquer before the ultimate goal."

The Priest fell to his knees and started to crawl away.

"Earth... capital of the Human race... should that fall, your lives, your religion, everything you hold dear, will collapse, and you shall suffer just as we Dictonians did!"

The Priest was now in one of the Dictonian drop pods, the pod closed and fired into outerspace, towards the Earth.

One of the Dictonian soldiers picked up his grenade launcher to shoot down the pod, but xenoduke stopped him.

"Let him spread the news of our arrival..."

-------------------------------------

"Elder, you must check this in the telescope" shouted a man cloaked in a blue uniform to an older man in the same regalia. The Elder slowly approaced and his eyes widened.

"Good lord, a UFO, exactly like the ones we found before... like in 1947..."

"You mean Roswell?"

"Exactly, our distractions, with the false alien autopsies and the fake Area 51..." laughed the Elder, the Younger nodded, he knew what this was... this was Area 27, led by the order of the Eagle.

"You'd better show this to Elder Diaz..." said the Elder, picking up the phone.

--------------------
Remember, if you ever create a popular anime, and you see loads of wierd people in wierd costumes charging you... they are NERDS!! RUN AWAY!!

+Quote Post
kaboom
post Apr 3 2009, 03:13 PM
Post #19

Citizen

Member No.: 47,468

zack was immidiately on guard. his luger flicked up to the two newcomers, and he scanned thier faces deeply. he didn't recognise either of them, and decided he had no reason to fear them. yet.

puting his luger away, he said "ha, its merely for defence,you know. this neighbourhood can get a little wild at night." he realised speaking to these people would provide him with knowledge, he pressed the conversation "i'm zack" he said "what do you two call yourselves?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

back at the flat, the whole room was being taken apart and examined. the SWAT chief was drinking coffee, and he approached a doctor at the scene, examining an antique looking gun. seeing him, he docotr spoke. "it appears to be a luger of some kind" he began "they were widely used by the german military in world war 2" he then paused, before continuing "but this type doesn't show up in the historical record. it uses the basic luger design, but has a far more modern spring action and cartridge." he sighed "its untracable, we can only assume its custom built"

the SWAT then sat back in a chair, drinking deep from the coffe mug. "this must be the right guy" he said "nazi flags, war antiques, historical photos. he's gotta be linked to these killings somehow"

the doctor gave him an inquiring look. the SWAT diavulged "the sergeant didn't say much. couple of young kids gone missing in this neighbourhood. but it was thier links that pointed to this. the killings all bore makrs of neo-nazi work. and when neighbours reported this guy had a room of war memorobilia, and he didn't show up on the records, we decided to take a look"

--------------------
"when was the last time the wind said "hostiles" to you?"

+Quote Post
Anything
post Apr 4 2009, 01:00 AM
Post #20

Citizen

Flamefists nodded at the man "It is true that these streets are particularly dangerous, I am flamefists, and I spend my nights fighting criminals."

Suddenly Flamefist heard something and looked above

"I say, do you see that?" he asked, pointing up at a flaming object dropping from the sky.

------------------------------------

The object was flying down towards Central Park, and the Order of the Eagle was getting particularly interesting... the Elder came back to his assistant with a curious look on his face. Chief Elder Diaz had apparently gone out to organize something.

----------------------------------

It was then that Diaz entered the flat, holding out a card.

"I am the head of the Order of the Eagle, and I demand that you give me this evidence." he said, he hopefully knew they would understand, it wasn't the Government in charge of investigations and wars, but the Order of the Eagle.

"We are the truth behind the government and we are also intrigued by these mysterious disappearances, these slices of evidence will help us..."

Whilst this was happening Diaz was repeating some sections of a book he had recently read:

*There are other universes out there, and from one shall arrive a man, who will have come from a world in which we succeeded, and a man by the name of "Days" will one day bring us back to power. Not only with this world be his, but the stars above him and other galaxies, and he shall be the master of all the races...*

--------------------
Remember, if you ever create a popular anime, and you see loads of wierd people in wierd costumes charging you... they are NERDS!! RUN AWAY!!

+Quote Post
Hatred Incarnate
post Apr 6 2009, 10:17 AM
Post #21

Citizen

Member No.: 66,608

As he sat in a clearing, Greenman listened to the trees.
"What is it, my brothers?" he asked.
Danger.....
"What danger is this, friends?"
The Gorge.....Danger......
Suddenly, a flaming object hurtled over Greenman's head. It landed with a earth-shaking crash somewhere ahead.
"That was towards the Gorge. Thank you friends, I shall investigate."

As he made his way to the Gorge, Greenman saw that the object was really a pod of some kind. As he watched, a clearly injured man fell out. Greenman rushed over to the man.
"His vitals are off the charts..." He thought. "I'll do what I can."
Greenman concentrated, and a furious wind wipped up. The stranger became enshrouded in blue fire. After a moment, the fire dissapeared, and the man's wounds were healed.
"That took alot out of me," Greenman said. "But he is safe."
He laid the man down and sat next to him, waiting for the man to become concious.

--------------------
I am the Jonin. That means three things: You don't know my name. You don't know my face. You never saw me coming.

+Quote Post
Anything
post May 21 2009, 12:12 PM
Post #22

Citizen

(will return soon)

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th July 2016 - 04:12 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css