HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Paraverse, A superhero RPG (original heroes please)
Anything
post Mar 9 2009, 10:47 AM
Post #1

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 47,417

This is a superhero universe! Ok, Earth is still a planet, but not with the typical history. History is different because of superheroes, ranging from mystics, mutants, techno (more modern though) and in some cases just the purely natural. Also it is set in the future and we have space travel and alien races.

So what do I want? Well I want a character profile roughly like this (P.S: Can be a villain or Superhero)

Name:
Alias: (If applicable)
Place of Birth: (State a Planet and city, real or made up, remember history is different here)
Race: (Human, alien you designed, robot, demon, whatever you want)
Super hero type: (Is he a mutant like wolverine, a natural like batman, Rorshach or superman (cause of his alien ancestry), mystic like Dr. Strange, or Techno like the Ironman?)
Powers: (Can be simple, or complex)
Bio: (His history, if applicable)

--------------------
Remember, if you ever create a popular anime, and you see loads of wierd people in wierd costumes charging you... they are NERDS!! RUN AWAY!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Mar 9 2009, 10:58 AM
Post #2

Brigadier General

Member No.: 47,799

Name:Kari Rika Neko
Alias:Hunter
Place Of Birth:Earth,NYC
Race:Human,sort of.
Super Hero Type:Mutant
Powers:Cat like reflexes,night vision,hearing (including her having the cat ears XD),smell,and balance.Pretty much everything that comes with being a cat,including the claws and fangs.Has cat ears and a tail and her hearing is extremely heightened,to the point where it's like the DareDevil's sonar.
Bio:Was left at Xavier's school's door step as an infant and grew up there and learned to control her powers ect and now lives by herself in an apartment back in New York City,still called to do work for Xavier every once in awhile,being a master thief/hero.By day she's a hero cleaning the streets of thugs and super powered villains by night she's in a costume (will edit post when I find one) and stealing valuables to pay off the bills.

--------------------
I'd much rather to be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not:Andre Gide
I do not own the avvy or siggy!

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
Anything
post Mar 9 2009, 12:28 PM
Post #3

Citizen

Name: Ivan Fang
Alias: Ivan Fang, Night Priest.
Place of Birth: Planet Byzantine 2, New Rome.
Race: Human
Super hero type: Natural
Powers: Incredibly athletic, sports two pistols and has an incredible sense of aim.
Bio: Born on Planet Byzantine 2, Ivan Fang grew up with a Roman Catholic family, but Rome 2 is full of gangster's and religious fanatics who harmed innocent civilians. Ivan Fang grew up, hating the criminal underworld, and becoming a messenger of God, where he can take out justice.

Name: Dr. Xenoduke
Place of Birth: A Dictonian Space Station
Race: Dictonian (A blue skinned alien race with glowing red eyes, they wear a mixture of greek and futuristic clothing)
Superhero type: Techno
Powers: Due to his power suit, he has been able to harness flight, he has super strength and can use blasters. He also has a robot army along with Dictonian slaves as his helmet allows him to enter the minds of others and control them.
Bio: When Dr. Xenoduke was learning as a child in the peaceful regime of the Dictonians, he realised its flaws: They were too peaceful and soon other Alien races pushed them off of their planet. Living on the space station, he grew jealous of the other races and soon decided there was only one thing to do... conquer the universe. He has conquered many planets but he is slowly edging towards the human's galaxies.

Name: Roger Walker
Alias: Flamefists
Place of Birth: London (currently lives in New York for studying)
Race: Human
Superhero type: Mutant
Powers: He can create auras of fire, swords of fire, or light up his fists without being hurt. He can also use convection to make himself fly. He is quite strong, but his main attribute is that he is super tough, being able to take some of the worst hits.
Bio: Roger Walker was born a happy child, but little did his parents know that he had a mutation allowing him to create and control fire, until he was 6 years old, when his fire went out of control and started to consume him. He was taken to hospital, where he was applied with some metal casting on his arm, allowing him more control. Now as an adult, he has been able to remove them, but when there is crime, he quickly places on his mask, shades and heavy metal casts to give him better control over his fire and become Flamefists. He is currently studying medicine in new york.

--------------------
Remember, if you ever create a popular anime, and you see loads of wierd people in wierd costumes charging you... they are NERDS!! RUN AWAY!!

+Quote Post
kaboom
post Mar 11 2009, 05:59 AM
Post #4

Citizen

Member No.: 47,468

name: zack o'connell
alias: the fixed
place of birth: germania
race: human
superhero type: natural
powers: his greatest asset is his massive knowledge, he knows far more than anyone could ever learn in one lifetime. however, he is also athletic and fast,able to dodge many attacks. some even says he can, though not exactly manipulate time, can "influence it", allowing him to move faster than physically possible, or slow down enemies fractionally.
bio: he calls himself zack o'connell, but there no way of knowing if thats really his name. the way he tells it, he was born in the city of germania, capital of the thousand year reich, in 1974. this of course, never existed, germania was never completed. however, zack says it was, but he changed that. he knows far more than he should, and seems a fixed point in time, never aging. he carries strange equipment, and knows things about people who have never met him. he has a neutral accent, giving little away, and understands most languages spoken back to him. he carries the aura of a man who has seen wonders beyond comprehension, and come out at the other end.

--------------------
"when was the last time the wind said "hostiles" to you?"

+Quote Post
Hatred Incarnate
post Mar 11 2009, 10:51 AM
Post #5

Citizen

Member No.: 66,608

Name: Ishiro (e-she-row) Nickname: Ishi (e-she)
Alias: Greenman
Place of Birth: Unknown
Race: Amenti
Super hero type: Mystic
Powers: Can create and control any type of element.
Bio: He has watched the civilizations grow, and even helped a few. Naturally begnin, he loves the wilderness. He was the father of martial arts. He can speak most langauges, and created Aztec. Using his powers, he invented the willow for a love he lost many centuries ago. His immortal powers come from the spirit of the forest. As long as there is a forest, there is the Greenman.

--------------------
I am the Jonin. That means three things: You don't know my name. You don't know my face. You never saw me coming.

+Quote Post
Anything
post Mar 11 2009, 01:00 PM
Post #6

Citizen

Cool, waiting for one more guy, as long as the heroes can all get hurt (no I-am-superman-no-damage-done rubbish) And hatred, aren't some elements unsuitable for the forest? hint hint.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hatred Incarnate
post Mar 11 2009, 05:50 PM
Post #7

Citizen

Member No.: 66,608

My bad. I meant to say he can control forest elements. No metals. He can't die by age, but he can still be injured sure enough. Being in the cities is bad for him, as his powers take longer to replenish.

--------------------
I am the Jonin. That means three things: You don't know my name. You don't know my face. You never saw me coming.

+Quote Post
Mat-Mat
post Mar 13 2009, 12:58 PM
Post #8

Brigadier General

Member No.: 54,690

^I'll join in.

Name: Arthur, or Arty for short
Alias: Blue Spirit
Place of Birth: New Hampshire, US, Earth
Race: Human/Demon
Super hero type: Mutant
Powers: Wolf like abilities, extreme speed, intelligent, and able to camouflage himself in the forest elements, more particularly, the water. If thereís a mist, he can fade himself into the mist and travel along the distances.
Bio: His family are originally a species called Memorsia, which can have the shape and form of an animal, whichever was chosen for them, obtain their qualities. Arthurís parents came to Earth on a trip to scope out the planet for their own record. After finishing their research, they forgot their son, of five at the time, on Earth. He was left to defend himself after that day where he slowly, but surely, was able to gain control of his powers.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Anything
post Mar 29 2009, 12:43 PM
Post #9

Citizen

Very nice, I also like your signature, god I loved that series.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Mar 29 2009, 12:47 PM
Post #10

Brigadier General

We gots 5 people,should we start? ^-^

--------------------

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
Anything
post Mar 29 2009, 01:09 PM
Post #11

Citizen

Might as well I guess, this should be fun.

It was night time in New York city, and crime was to be at its highest... as darkness would shroud the villains. But tonight was different for there were to be heroes out stopping these criminals, amongst them was Flamefists.

In an alleyway, he was surrounded by 3 thugs, the first one charged at him with a piece of lead piping, but using his large metal gloves, flamefists caught it and heated it up, the gangster dropped the lead piping, looking at his burnt hand and crying out. This was followed by Flamefists uppercutting the gangster to the ground, and turning around to face the other to.

---------------------------

Meanwhile, on planet Byzantine 2, Ivan Fang was leading his congregation in the traditional latin.

"Pater nostra... qui erat in caelo..."

But suddenly he paused as somebody charged in.

"Father, Father!" he shouted, falling to the ground. "Something's attacking Rome!"

Ivan immediately stopped the service and ran outside... something was indeed attacking the earth... pods were dropping from the sky... what were these things?

Might as well I guess, this should be fun.

It was night time in New York city, and crime was to be at its highest... as darkness would shroud the villains. But tonight was different for there were to be heroes out stopping these criminals, amongst them was Flamefists.

In an alleyway, he was surrounded by 3 thugs, the first one charged at him with a piece of lead piping, but using his large metal gloves, flamefists caught it and heated it up, the gangster dropped the lead piping, looking at his burnt hand and crying out. This was followed by Flamefists uppercutting the gangster to the ground, and turning around to face the other to.

---------------------------

Meanwhile, on planet Byzantine 2, Ivan Fang was leading his congregation in the traditional latin.

"Pater nostra... qui erat in caelo..."

But suddenly he paused as somebody charged in.

"Father, Father!" he shouted, falling to the ground. "Something's attacking Rome!"

Ivan immediately stopped the service and ran outside... something was indeed attacking the earth... pods were dropping from the sky... what were these things?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Mar 29 2009, 01:13 PM
Post #12

Brigadier General

Kari was out on the prowl and jumping from roof to roof,fire escape to fire escape ect with a rare,and expensive,painting rolled up and slung into her backpack and was busy running back to her apartment to go and take a nice hot bubble bath as a 'good job' for herself while she noticed Flamefists beating up some poor gang and she mumbled crouching on the roof

"Poor souls,they won't be able to match to Hot head over there.Oh well,they probably brought it on themselves."

--------------------

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
Anything
post Mar 29 2009, 01:26 PM
Post #13

Citizen

Flamefists had finally defeated the thugs easily and tied them up in the alleyway.

"Well, I think that's good enough," he said with his strong british accent, he soon started to float using his convection abilities, and on the rooftops, he saw a rather suspicious character...

------------------------

Ivan Fang looked at the blue skinned horde, and continued to confuse them with his athletic ability, his guns blazing, he was going to defeat these creatures and easily. It was then he saw a larger figure, in a large futuristic suit of armour.

"Foolish human... you try to fight the Dictonian horde, lead by me, lord xenoduke!"

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Mar 29 2009, 01:31 PM
Post #14

Brigadier General

"Crap.He saw me."

Hunter hissed and started bolting for it again towards her apartment and slid down a rain gutter and jumped to a window gracefully while climbing in and shutting it and locking it with a 'click' and sighed sliding down the wall and taking her mask off and letting her hair down mumbling to herself

"I have got to quit fooling around."

--------------------

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
Anything
post Mar 29 2009, 01:52 PM
Post #15

Citizen

Flamefist floated outside her balcony and knocked on the window.

"Hello? I'm terribly sorry to disturb you but have you seen a burglar, a slightly cat like looking one jumping about?"

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2016 - 09:57 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css