HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

20 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
New Wii FMA Game! -暁の王子- The Prince Of Dawn, Warning! game Spoiler inside!
Rating 5 V
edo little kid
post Aug 15 2009, 04:13 PM
Post #196

State Alchemist (Major)

Group: Members
Member No.: 49,158

Awwwwwwwww Cooooooool !!!

thanks a loooooot for links!!!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AA battery
post Aug 15 2009, 04:27 PM
Post #197

Brigadier General

Member No.: 7,450

@Everyone: I can't upload more videos because in order to record videos, I'd have to wait till everyone in the house is out (otherwise it'd be too noisy to record). School starts Monday from 8a to 5p, so I won't have the chance for more recordings. If the game came out in July then I would have recorded more. =\

For the chapter 3 trial I uploaded, it takes 20 minutes to record the video, 5 minutes to copy it to hard drive, 30 minutes to encode it to be Youtube friendly, plus 90 minutes to upload it to Youtube. It's also hard to play w/ the camera in front of my face. I don't have that kind of time once school starts. Please be considerate and stop asking.

@rzerox: Well it does fit in before Briggs. Consider it a side story before they head up North. After all, Winry is still in central, while Havoc is still in the hospital (it seems he'll be in ch 7 for a bit). Roy and Ed already know that Bradley is a homunculus... there is a brief mention of that, and you get Lin/Greed. Mustang's subordinates were already sent to different part of the country, but they were summoned back to central because of the festival.

I know. The pajama party does not make sense at all. It's ridiculous fanservice. While about the party and pool scene... the party itself is quite boring. The pool scene is only about a minute long. Just fanservice that I myself don't appreciate.

@JELEE: Actually it's normal to run in circles lol. For some part you have to wait before you can proceed. My chapter 1 video is like 90 minutes long in total, and that is if I cut out the part where I failed the mission. Repetitive music is annoying yeah. I have always wondered where the heck is Riza during the trial. Or maybe she knows that Envy and Wrath are behind it, but there is nothing she can do as she can't go against them?

@everyone: I'm pretty sure Riza is the real Riza during the pajamas party... The best part in the pool party is Armstrong in his swimming pants. I'm not kidding. Black Hayate in the game usually hangs out w/ Fuery lol. Winry says something along the line "What are you looking at?!" when you touches her boobs. As for the hair, she asks "Is there metal scraps on my hair?"

--------------------
*June 11, 2013 - New Doujinshis Added*
Hi, I got a bunch of FMA merchandises (keychains, pencil boards, cards, figurines, book in figure red...etc) for sale at my LJ. Please visit my sale post here if interested! Thanks ^_^

+Quote Post
The_Twilight_Tri...
post Aug 15 2009, 05:18 PM
Post #198

Alchemists

Member No.: 65,533

Ha ha! A pajama party? Really? That doesn't sound like Riza at all, even if it is her and not Envy. Sounds like it might be funny though! biggrin.gif And it sucks that she's actually Envy most of the time. Does anyone know if it's really Riza at the pool/party scene too? Or where she could possibly be when Envy is her?

+Quote Post
AA battery
post Aug 15 2009, 05:33 PM
Post #199

Brigadier General

- Does anyone know if it's really Riza at the pool/party scene too?
Yes it is Riza.

- Or where she could possibly be when Envy is her?
It doesn't really matter where she is at that time, because she is under command by Wrath. She is being watched by Pride if you read manga, so there isn't much she can do.

--------------------
Hi, I got a bunch of FMA merchandises (keychains, pencil boards, cards, figurines, book in figure red...etc) for sale at my LJ. Please visit my sale post here if interested! Thanks ^_^

+Quote Post
The_Twilight_Tri...
post Aug 15 2009, 05:48 PM
Post #200

Alchemists

Member No.: 65,533

Ah, okay! Thank you!

QUOTE (AA battery @ Aug 15 2009, 06:33 PM) *
It doesn't really matter where she is at that time, because she is under command by Wrath. She is being watched by Pride if you read manga, so there isn't much she can do.

Huh. I thought that the game was set after her encounter with Pride. But I suppose at the same time, being under command by Wrath, she can't do much.

+Quote Post
rzerox21xx
post Aug 15 2009, 06:43 PM
Post #201

Alchemists

Member No.: 69,867

QUOTE (AA battery @ Aug 15 2009, 04:27 PM) *
@Everyone: I can't upload more videos because in order to record videos, I'd have to wait till everyone in the house is out (otherwise it'd be too noisy to record). School starts Monday from 8a to 5p, so I won't have the chance for more recordings. If the game came out in July then I would have recorded more. =\

For the chapter 3 trial I uploaded, it takes 20 minutes to record the video, 5 minutes to copy it to hard drive, 30 minutes to encode it to be Youtube friendly, plus 90 minutes to upload it to Youtube. It's also hard to play w/ the camera in front of my face. I don't have that kind of time once school starts. Please be considerate and stop asking.

@rzerox: Well it does fit in before Briggs. Consider it a side story before they head up North. After all, Winry is still in central, while Havoc is still in the hospital (it seems he'll be in ch 7 for a bit). Roy and Ed already know that Bradley is a homunculus... there is a brief mention of that, and you get Lin/Greed. Mustang's subordinates were already sent to different part of the country, but they were summoned back to central because of the festival.

I know. The pajama party does not make sense at all. It's ridiculous fanservice. While about the party and pool scene... the party itself is quite boring. The pool scene is only about a minute long. Just fanservice that I myself don't appreciate.

@JELEE: Actually it's normal to run in circles lol. For some part you have to wait before you can proceed. My chapter 1 video is like 90 minutes long in total, and that is if I cut out the part where I failed the mission. Repetitive music is annoying yeah. I have always wondered where the heck is Riza during the trial. Or maybe she knows that Envy and Wrath are behind it, but there is nothing she can do as she can't go against them?

@everyone: I'm pretty sure Riza is the real Riza during the pajamas party... The best part in the pool party is Armstrong in his swimming pants. I'm not kidding. Black Hayate in the game usually hangs out w/ Fuery lol. Winry says something along the line "What are you looking at?!" when you touches her boobs. As for the hair, she asks "Is there metal scraps on my hair?"

Thank AA. I'm still curious about the pajama party of what the girls were wearing. Nightgowns, long shirts, regular button up pajamas. I wonder what Roy was saying to Riza on the pool party and why she was there in the dress before the party. Or when Winry turns around in her dress and Ed reacting to it. and why is Riza on sniper mode, maybe Bradely try to get her to assassninate the prince? Thats about it.

Thanks for letting me know of the plot insconsistencies athough I wonder why Bradely is so relaxed around everyone if they know he's a humonculos durng the trial. Riza shouldnt find out who Pride is after everyone is in Briggs though. Sorry for the annoying asking for more videos. I guess its harder to upload videos but thanks for the ones you gave of the trial.

+Quote Post
spectator
post Aug 15 2009, 06:58 PM
Post #202

Alchemists

Member No.: 34,836

QUOTE (AA battery @ Aug 15 2009, 07:33 PM) *

Maybe, if she knew, she might have charged into the court and prove Roy is innocent.

Why the heck that Riza suggests a pajama party anyway? At that critical time? laugh.gif That's so out of the blue.

I wonder why Riza is being so cold to Roy during the pool party...

Nothing much focus on the prince so far. His role doesn't seem to be very important as I thought.

--------------------
'Prince of Dawn' Fanfiction - Envoy of Love: The True Prince

Eastern Headquarters' Attraction - Something fun to read.

CoS and FMA1 Fanfiction - Right person, wrong place, wrong time

+Quote Post
AA battery
post Aug 15 2009, 09:52 PM
Post #203

Brigadier General

Maybe, if she knew, she might have charged into the court and prove Roy is innocent.

... that would be suicide. If she really charged into the court, she could be blamed as the imposer instead, and get executed. After all the court is hosted by King Bradley, who is the top of the country after all.

Riza says the pajamas party is hosted so that they can tell ghost stories and maybe summon a ghost or something... which is nothing more than fanservice. For those of you pervs wondering what they were wearing, they were wearing normal night gowns. Winry exposes more of her skin in her normal wear than that night gown lol.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hey
post Aug 16 2009, 12:30 AM
Post #204

Citizen

Member No.: 62,200

I thought the Pride revelation was in vol 18 |P
I really wish I had this game. I mean mystery things or even just doing curious stuff fits me better than button mashing fighting games xD But probably not worth it to get a Wii I guess.. >>'

But wtf, Ed appearing at a girls' pyjamas party. :O Or how did he even get in in the first place? Stole the key on his previous visit?

Anyway I'm curious about chapter 6. How is a 'best couple' created? The two chars conversing with each other a lot? Ed and Armstrong watching the fireworks together lol.

--------------------
DENIAL.

+Quote Post
mellulah
post Aug 16 2009, 01:53 AM
Post #205

Apprentice

Member No.: 65,956

QUOTE (Gimpyhair @ Aug 14 2009, 04:18 PM) *
QUOTE (paca @ Aug 14 2009, 04:47 PM) *
lol, Envy gets Roy's flowers for Riza xDDDDDDDD

Oh gosh, I sense my "comic vibes" again!

Seriously if you maeke a comic out of that i will love you for ever.

--------------------

+Quote Post
AA battery
post Aug 16 2009, 02:06 AM
Post #206

Brigadier General

Anyway I'm curious about chapter 6. How is a 'best couple' created? The two chars conversing with each other a lot? Ed and Armstrong watching the fireworks together lol.

Yeah, kinda like love-sim games. You talk to each other... and well, I still failed to get Ed and Al together. This time I made sure Ed and Al don't talk to anyone else other than with each other, I filled up the "love gauge" for both of them, and guess what I got? I got Ed watching fireworks alone. The creator of the game probably hates elricest a lot. Oh well. I guess I'll try Roy and Riza next, but I'm too pissed off to try that right now. Read to know why.

:: SPOILER ZOMG SPOILER ::

I hate this game. Seriously, I hate this game.

Chapter 7 (play as Ed, Riza [real])

First you start out as Ed, and you have to collect 15 "Prince Points" around the country to get the VIP seat for viewing the Peace Bonding ceremony (I think). So you just run around, do different tasks to collect the 15 Prince Points. You get to meet a lot of people, such as Lin/Greed (you actually play a game w/ him), and Havoc (for like 5 seconds, literally lol).

Then you start as Riza. King Bradley forces you to assassinate the prince (and you know if you don't, Mustang and co. will be in danger...) so, you try to look for the best spot to carry out the assassination. On your way, Mustang caught you, so you shot him (but missed) and then you ran away. Then you bump into Envy, and Envy will bring you to the best spot for assassination. Right there, you shot the prince and...

THE ENDING CREDIT ROLLS.

I'm not kidding.

THE ENDING CREDIT ROLLS.

Then you get this next chapter preview, showing that Ed blocked Riza's bullet. The tower where Riza was hiding collapsed, and Roy came to save Riza. Then it tells you to get the next game, "The Girl of the Sunset", which should come out in Winter.

WTF? It's a two-part game?!

The next game is called 鋼の錬金術師 黄昏の少女
Apparently it says so in the game booklet. Well I *cough*dl-ed*cough* the game so I didn't know... but uh, I was disappointed. I was gonna buy the game for my birthday later but uh... guess not. It's too expensive to buy two games... and the game is too short =\ Replay value isn't high either.

--------------------

+Quote Post
amestris_star
post Aug 16 2009, 02:34 AM
Post #207

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 67,594

QUOTE (AA battery @ Aug 16 2009, 11:06 AM) *
Then you get this next chapter preview, showing that Ed blocked Riza's bullet. The tower where Riza was hiding collapsed, and Roy came to save Riza. Then it tells you to get the next game, "The Girl of the Sunset", which should come out in Winter.

I think I seriously need to see the screenshots for this *nods*

--------------------

"I'm sorry... thank you..."
Credit for signature art goes to: http://www.geocities.jp/yn_cq/ for the amazing Royai artwork! And to Michiyo for the avatar coloring!

+Quote Post
AA battery
post Aug 16 2009, 02:59 AM
Post #208

Brigadier General

QUOTE (amestris_star @ Aug 16 2009, 02:34 AM) *
I think I seriously need to see the screenshots for this *nods*

My game is corrupted so I actually couldn't see that. I asked someone else who has the legit copy and she told me that's what happened.

For viewing the CG, you need to start the game on a clear-save. My corrupted game freezes right after the ending credits (before the preview video), so I can't get a clear-save. Hopefully someone who actually bought the game can post the CG's xD;

--------------------

+Quote Post
_Jelly
post Aug 16 2009, 03:04 AM
Post #209

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 31,991

@AA battery

owned.

jks

How does Riza shooting Roy have anything to do with anything though? If she wanted to avoid him she could of just said "i gtg kbye ttyl" instead of shooting him in the cheek. xD Love how that works out.

Thanks for the info though. 2 games? Holy crap, I betcha everyone one feels so jibbed right now. More waiting? Woo-hoo.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hey
post Aug 16 2009, 03:10 AM
Post #210

Citizen

Member No.: 62,200

D:

Okay, this is kinda suckish.. I'd rather have them delay the release of this game and make it a bit more expensive? but at least have it all in one game. Or give it a nicer ending. Maybe not playing the game I don't know but it sounds pretty short and sudden put this way.
And the game costs 5800 yen? That's like $88 for a not even complete game.. |P

Yeah, it's be better if it had more replay value.
I had this feeling it'd have multiple endings, but I guess it's unlikely since there's a follow up and it's supposed to fit in with the manga..

Anyway, Bradley wants to assassinate the prince? Sounds ironic..the prince comes to Amestris to forge peaceful ties (or not?) and the other side wants to kill him. Or maybe it's to start a war with Aerugo to make more blood for the transmutation circle thingy (thought they were already in war?)..
Prince Points, haha. Dunno why but it makes me laugh.

--------------------
DENIAL.

+Quote Post

20 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th June 2016 - 11:27 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css