Land Of Thorstril: Age Of Darkness
Kari_Neko
post Mar 5 2009, 11:37 AM
Post #31

Brigadier General

Group: Members
Member No.: 47,799

"Gods above!THIS AIN'T MY DAY!"

Kari groaned seeing the Hai-uri come snapping towards her and she transformed back into her silver and purple wolf form and had the hair on her back stand up on end and she snapped and snarled showing agressiveness towards the Hai-uri,they only seemed to be more annoyed so it ended up with her pouncing and ripping out most of their throats via her claws and nearly foot long dagger like teeth.It was definitely a very gory fight.

--------------------
I'd much rather to be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not:Andre Gide
I do not own the avvy or siggy!

[My DeviantART]
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kaboom
post Mar 5 2009, 02:07 PM
Post #32

Citizen

Member No.: 47,468

fefnir growled in frustration. he couldn't get a shot at yorik now this stranger had blocked his path. at that moment, a hai-uri lunged at him. fefnir turned at punched it in the face, then retreated backwards. kicking over a burning table for cover, he pulled an arrow from his quiver and took aim. loose. it thudded into a hai-uri, sending it slumping into the floor. fefnir called to others "keep them back, get the guests out!". he then drew a second arrow.

---------------------------------------------

kron hadn't been prepared, and the punch from uktar hit him full on the cheek. he reeled backwards, though remained standing and didn't drop his weapon. enraged, kron charged at uktar once more, axe raised.

--------------------
"when was the last time the wind said "hostiles" to you?"

+Quote Post
Anything
post Mar 5 2009, 02:16 PM
Post #33

Citizen

Member No.: 47,417

Uktar did not hesitate at this and went to strike his stomach with his knee.

----------------------------------------

Hafnir ignored the new guest and quickly stabbed Yorick... tears streaming down his face... he kneeled in the hall as it began to fall down from the fire, ignoring the Hai- uri (I did say this was an anglo-saxon viking world, curious to know what the famed south african creature is doing here).

The Wizard sensed the Hai-Uri and the falling building, things had gotten out of hand, he was to interfere from the distance...

"Otherworld... Gods, hear me... I need the spirit of a man in there... I need to possess him only for a moment..." he said, and with that he began to meditate and his spirit felt around and felt Hafnir... the soul slowly entered Hafnir and soon the wizard felt his sorrow, he had to keep this emotion running for him to keep control...

Hafnir stood up, now under the possession of the wizard, and picked up his sword, the wizard filled his mind with the pain of death and distress, keeping Hafnir in a sad but controllable state... he struck at one of the Hai-uri with the sword he held.

--------------------
Remember, if you ever create a popular anime, and you see loads of wierd people in wierd costumes charging you... they are NERDS!! RUN AWAY!!

+Quote Post
kaboom
post Mar 5 2009, 02:27 PM
Post #34

Citizen

kron tried and fialed to doge this, but the blow left him on the floor, fumbling for his axe.

------------------------------------------------------

fefnir dispatched three more hai-uri with arrows. one leapt over the table, and he wrestled it, eventually dispathing it by throwing it into a burning curtain. dodging some falling masonry, fefnir found the smoke had now obscured most of the room. arrow notched, fefnir moved through the building, watching for any movement. he saw some, and shot. a hai-uri crumpled to the floor dead.
moving through more smoke, he could still hear the sounds of chaos around him. he saw a shodw approaching, and shot. the warrior blocked with his shield, and ran to fefnir. the burly man reached him, and shouted out, dispatching an oncoming hai-uri with his spear "bloody, skraggs".
fefnir killed another with an arrow plunged into thier chest "you mean the hai-uri?"
"hai-uir? that's the dirty western name for them! they're skraggs to me"

skragg or hai-uri. fefnir didn't care what they were called, he just had to kill them. he head a clatter behind him, and saw the warrior had been killed, axe embedded in his back. fefnir ran, knife drawn, to face this attacker. however, as he reached through the smoke, he found hafnir instead

--------------------

+Quote Post
Anything
post Mar 5 2009, 02:37 PM
Post #35

Citizen

Uktar picked up the axe and raised it, turning over Kron, he went to slam it into the face, but purposefully embedded it in the ground next to Kron's face.

"Good one, you're one of us!" he said, as he got up.

"Now men! This man! Half Drasna! Has proved to have more guts than the lot of you! He is a warrior! He's better than all you pups running around to your mothers screaming! We are warriors! From now on this man is your second in command! Grab your weapons! We do not go this time for money, but to start Ragnarok!"

The warriors cheered and banged their chests, picking up their armour and numerous regalia.

---------------------------------------------

The wizard let go of Hafnir, and hoped that the smoke would bring him back to his senses. He had to sort this out.

His soul left as he thought about doing this, he had distracted himself, making the magic wear off... Hafnir had now come to his senses, he fell to the ground as if for a loss of air and then looked up at the stranger...

"WHo are you?" he asked.

--------------------
Remember, if you ever create a popular anime, and you see loads of wierd people in wierd costumes charging you... they are NERDS!! RUN AWAY!!

+Quote Post
kaboom
post Mar 5 2009, 02:50 PM
Post #36

Citizen

fefnir shot another hai-uri. he drew his knife once more in one hand, and with the other helped hafnir to his feet. holding him up, he said "no time for that now, come on" he pulled hafnir towards the exit, or aty least hwere he thought the exit should be

-------------------------------------------

kron got to his feet, at a loss for what had happened. as he realised what was going on, he grabbed his axe off the floor and raised it high. he was determined to keep his position now he had it.

watching the warriors grab thier gear to serve the king, kron walked past them, and took for himself a shield for himself, and also took a fresh bow. however, he kept the kings axe and his own quiver of arrows. after taking a sword as well, he went to stand by the king and his chieftains

--------------------

+Quote Post
Anything
post Mar 5 2009, 03:01 PM
Post #37

Citizen

The warriors gathered outside, and Uktar stepped out of his tent with his cheiftains by him. Uktar laughed and raised his axe and his sword. Whilst the group cheered Uktar went and whispered to kron.

"Now then, you have to do the typical Aesir stuff Kron, to truly become my second in command, I need you to do something interesting... so you can have 6 warriors and you must kill something big, or kill loads of stuff, I don't care as long as their blood, but for now I must train this useless rabble!" he said, as he finished he looked ahead of him to see a young one who was not as eager as the others, in fact he looked rather worried, Uktar walked up to him.

"Are you scared?" he asked the warrior. The warrior stuttered and tried to say no, but it was all too obvious. Uktar smiled and patted the warrior and walked past him as if he was to carry on inspecting the troops, but before the warrior could sigh, Uktar grabbed his sword, and spinning round beheaded the warrior.

"No cowards!" he shouted to his warriors as he continued his "inspection".

----------------------------

Hafnir looked ahead of him and saw this wasn't the exit... and those weren't guards, the hai uri stood there and looked at Fefnir and Hafnir with a desire... to eat. They jumped, but Hafnir was ready this time, his royal training would come in handy, he clumsily stabbed one of the beasts and then stabbed another... but more started to arrive, they just had to make a break for it...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Mar 5 2009, 03:12 PM
Post #38

Brigadier General

Kari stood there on all fours with a couple dozen hai-uri or skraggs or whatever they were dead around her and with blood all over her shiny silver and purple coat and noticed that there was more towards the door,where Hafnir and Fefnir were,and bolted to it and tackled one of the beasts wrestling it down to the floor,savagely,and ripped it's throat out via her teeth and started on the next couple.She'd clearly had dealt with these 'things' before.

--------------------

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
kaboom
post Mar 5 2009, 03:19 PM
Post #39

Citizen

fefnir drew an arrow and aimed at the mysterious attacker. however, he saw that she had killed the hai-uri ahead, so he grabbed hafnir and simply bolted for the door. the pair dived outside, and fefnir coughed, glad to be in the fresh air once more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

kron bowed a little "as you wish my lord". he then picked a group of six warriors to follow him, all heavily armed and experienced. one was a tracker. as they saddled up, kron turned to him "ok, find me a dragon. i want its hide to grace my shield. shouting back to the others, he said "theres a dragon tooth in it for you each. one who draws blood first gets the skull"

the warriors roared in appreciation, then they followed kron as they rode out of the gates into the forests outside the camp.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hatred Incarnate
post Mar 5 2009, 05:35 PM
Post #40

Citizen

Member No.: 66,608

As the hai-uri struck, (they were all that I could come up with...*sob*), Jack pulled out his dagger. Bows were useless at the proximity, but if he could get out, then he was free to vent his fury. As he battled his way to the door, he saw a lone wolf battling it out with the creatures. "
What could such a strange wolf be doing here?" He wondered.
He stabbed a hai-uri in the face and lept through the door. Then, he climbed his way to the top of the hall and let loose a hail of arrows.
Then, as the last hai-uri fell, he took careful aim at the wolf.
ts the last moment before he released, the wolf bolted for the door.
" Darn," Jack said. "I missed."
Seeing that the battle was done, he jumped off the building.
"I'm in way over my head," he thought.
Spying a small, dark niche, he decided to hide himself and watch what happened. Before he could properly adjust himself however, two men suddenly came stumbling out of the door, nearly running him over.
"Careful there stranger, he said. "Are you all right?"

--------------------
I am the Jonin. That means three things: You don't know my name. You don't know my face. You never saw me coming.

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Mar 6 2009, 03:41 AM
Post #41

Brigadier General

I gotta be more careful,I almost got an arrow in my back just now.

Kari thought to herself shaking her fur to get as much blood out as possible and ran into the tree's changing back and jumped up into a tree branch over looking all the people running out to get away from the fire while mumbling to herself with a sadistic expression on her face while combing her shoulder length purple hair to get most of the Hai-uri blood out

"I guess I didn't get any human blood,but Hai-uri blood will do for tonight."

--------------------

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
kaboom
post Mar 6 2009, 10:02 AM
Post #42

Citizen

(lol)

fefnir spun to face the stranger. examining his features for a while, he was brought around by a group of morin warriors arriving, come to try and help with the fight.

one, a large man carring a club, shouted aout "damn, they're all gone. we missed it." he then turned to hafnir, ignoring fefnir and jack "how many we lose? anyone important?"

--------------------

+Quote Post
Anything
post Mar 9 2009, 10:29 AM
Post #43

Citizen

(don't worry, Hai Uri are cool)

"Except my honour... nothing..." Hafnir said, he turned to the others in the room.

One of the warriors nodded "Your majesty, I'm afraid that the people believe you organised the murder..."

Hafnir looked at the warrior, and said sternly "Is that what you believe too?"

The warrior looked down at the ground and paused "I'm afraid such matters are unimportant, only the prophetess will be able to help you..."

Hafnir sighed and pulled out his sword, ready to fight the Hai Uri...

"Maybe I can regain honour!" he shouted, and with that charged into a group of Hai Uri, clumsily hacking at them, he was certainly strong enough, and his techniques were reasonable but just ungraceful.

---------------

Uktar returned to his tent, and put on his dragon scales and armour. Sharpening his blade he soon nodded to a warrior in his room. The warrior in return quickly pulled out a Goblin from the cage along with a human prisoner, the goblin snarled violently but otherwise posed no threat, whilst the man trembled.

"Excuse me..." said Uktar, throwing an axe slam into the face of the goblin. The human jumped in horror.

"Now, as my last prisoner, this is my favourite game... you've got to try and escape..." he said, grinning evilly at the prisoner.

The Prisoner did not hesisitate to run, and Uktar counted 10 seconds. He looked outside, the prisoner had gotten quite far, but no problem... he started to sprint after the man... and threw his axe, cutting off the prisoner's leg...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Mar 9 2009, 10:42 AM
Post #44

Brigadier General

Kari swore as Hafnir and his warriors only seemed to chop their way over to her through the Hai-Uri,she was silently wondering how many there could possibly be,and as quick as a flash she changed back into her wolf form,for the third time today,and started going through the Hai-Uri pile on her end and ended up standing right in front of Hafnir,eventually,and blinked and stepped back a little ready to move out of the way if he swung at her.

--------------------

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
Anything
post Mar 9 2009, 10:54 AM
Post #45

Citizen

Hafnir looked down at the wolf and made sure not to swing at it.

"Go, you might get hurt," he said, not realising who he was talking to.

--------------------

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2016 - 12:07 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css