Reply to this topicStart new topic
Land Of Thorstril: Age Of Darkness
Kari_Neko
post Mar 4 2009, 12:18 PM
Post #16

Brigadier General

Group: Members
Member No.: 47,799

Kari was sitting in a tree branch a fair distance away from the palace her large blood eyes staring through the windows as she moved from branch to branch her finger and toe nails clawed and helping her stay on the slippery branches since it was starting to drip raining and she mumbled to herself in amusement feeling her ears perk

"Wonder who'll be my poor victim tonight....One of the nobles or a slave maybe?Or a waiter?So much to choose....Though parties at the palace always has interesting prey."

--------------------
I'd much rather to be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not:Andre Gide
I do not own the avvy or siggy!

[My DeviantART]
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Anything
post Mar 4 2009, 12:29 PM
Post #17

Citizen

Member No.: 47,417

Uktar stood up staring at Kron, he chuckled quietly through his large beard and said in his deep and booming voice:

"Well done impure one, just making sure you weren't becoming a coward like your father was... HA! Drasna are useless sea rats, and apparently now they cannot even get into the waters for the tiny creatures are apparetly hurting them! Useless whelps!"

He held out his hand, but remained prepared, he was going to try and aggravate this warrior enough for a brawl.

"So, wanna be a Drasna, or a Aesir? Warrior or... vermin?" he asked.

----------------------------------

Hafnir nodded at Fefnir

"Yeah, my father has been training me, hopefully I'll make him proud" he replied, suddenly the King got up and smashed the table.

"Now, we begin the formalities!" he said, the crowd groaned "Ha ha, come now! Today is a momentous occasion! And it won't be too long! I would just like to congratulate the new younglings, including my son, Hafnir! Who as we know is not being corrupted any more by his disgusting ex tutor, the traitorous Yorick!"

It was then that Hafnir noticed something wierd... the Lord for a split second had changed appearance! He looked at the beer and then asked Fefnir "Did you see something strange about the lord?"

--------------

The wizard slowly walked past a tree and sat under it, but once again he got messages.

"Someone nearby... cursed?"

--------------------
Remember, if you ever create a popular anime, and you see loads of wierd people in wierd costumes charging you... they are NERDS!! RUN AWAY!!

+Quote Post
kaboom
post Mar 4 2009, 12:34 PM
Post #18

Citizen

Member No.: 47,468

kron was angry, a firm scowl crossed his face. it wasn't at the insult of his father, that bastard had never done anything for him. it wasn't the insult for his blood, he cared little for his ancestors. it was just that he hated being told what to do and what to be.

walking forwards, kron spun the axe in his hand, as if preparing to throw it. he peered deeply at his king, all logic having left his mind.

---------------------------------------------------

fefnir looked up, then back at hafnir. he hadn't seen anything. he then said "you're not used to beer, are you"

--------------------
"when was the last time the wind said "hostiles" to you?"

+Quote Post
Anything
post Mar 4 2009, 12:37 PM
Post #19

Citizen

Uktar spat on the ground and banged his chest.

"Come on, whelp" he said mockingly, grinning as he pulled out his sword.

--------------------

Hafnir scowled at Fefnir "I'm fine with beer!"

The King had finished his speech and finally said "I would like Lord Traal, to make a speech!"

The warriors cheered and Lord Traal stood up and looked around the room, it all went silent.

"There's something... strange about him..."

--------------------
Remember, if you ever create a popular anime, and you see loads of wierd people in wierd costumes charging you... they are NERDS!! RUN AWAY!!

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Mar 4 2009, 12:37 PM
Post #20

Brigadier General

"Hmmmm?Mr.Axe is angry at the King?Maybe I won't even have to do anything at all to have somebody killed tonight."

Kari said to herself more than anything while giggling softly jumping to a different branch,'ironically' in the tree the old wizard was under,and was staring at the scene in the palace through the windows unconsciously itching her scarred eye where the old bastard cursed her.

--------------------

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
Anything
post Mar 4 2009, 12:40 PM
Post #21

Citizen

The wizard looked at the girl through his blind eyes.

"Girl... you seem troubled..." he said "you seem... to be cursed..."

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Mar 4 2009, 12:50 PM
Post #22

Brigadier General

"Really?Never would of noticed."

Kari grumbled under her breath sarcastically not looking down to the old man while watching the merriment and the soon to be violence in the palace while her tail swished making the leaves fall down all around her and the old wizard

--------------------

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
Anything
post Mar 4 2009, 01:00 PM
Post #23

Citizen

"Hmm... you should learn to find inner peaces, the god's tell me that would be teh best way for you to try and cure it..." he said, his looked at her, "You are wishing to do evil though, I shall not stop you..."

----------------------------

"I would like to thank his majesty and this wonderful crowd of people for treating me here as one of their own!" he said, the crowd shouted in agreement and thumped the tables. BUt they were interrupted.

"But I would like to add how... disgusted I was by this clan... my whole tribe was annilhated two generations ago by the Morins, and I lived with the Morins as one of them disguised as one of them, I worked my bones off for the Morins, gained tribal status..." he started to say, slowly walking towards teh king, and as he walked towards him and got closer, he slowly started to turn older and older.

"I even got to work as the Prince's tutor..." he said, as he was now in his true form, a grotesque old man with a scarred eye, the King slowly said "Y-yorick!" but before anyone could protect him, the old man pulled out his sword and stabbed the King in the stomach.

As the whole crowed went into a commotion, Prince Hafnir watched in horror... he had begged for that man to live... and in return he killed his father... he was shocked...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Mar 4 2009, 01:06 PM
Post #24

Brigadier General

"Tch."

Kari replied before dropping down to the ground on her feet gracefully and walking into the palace sneaking in,in her wolf form,and played her 'I'm just an innocent over larged puppy' trick making the guards feel sorry for her and let her into the kitchen to eat and when they turned their backs she ran into the main dining room where the assassination of the king was and hid in the shadows waiting for a chance to sink her teeth into the grotesque man.

--------------------

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
kaboom
post Mar 4 2009, 01:11 PM
Post #25

Citizen

Member No.: 47,468

fefnir realised the situation first. there were guests screaming and shouting. fefnir shouted "get down!" and drew and arrow from his quiver and readied his bow, intending to shoot yorick.

------------------------------------------

kron grinned, feigning amusement at the king, then swung his axe slowly to cross blades with the king. he looked at the king with a daring grin, as if to say "try it"

--------------------
"when was the last time the wind said "hostiles" to you?"

+Quote Post
Anything
post Mar 4 2009, 02:23 PM
Post #26

Citizen

Yorick stared down at the crowd of people and looked at Hafnir, he grinned.

"Thank you Hafnir, I now leave this kingdom with you..." he said, suddenly his face grew angry and he started to create a large ball of fire, expanding in the room, the drunken warriors got their shields out...

---------------------

Uktar blocked it with his sword, grinned, and using his other hand went to strike Kron in the face.

----------------------

The wizard watched the hall, as it started to go alight... he was not to interfere, for it was the god's will, but how he wish he could have stopped this chaos from happening.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Mar 4 2009, 02:44 PM
Post #27

Brigadier General

Kari's eyes widened as she saw the fire and whimpered softly racing out the back door to the kitchen's and running outside away a good 50 feet away from the aflame palace and next to a small pond and turned back into her human form and just stared at the fire in surprise while mumbling under her breath checking for any burns

"I hate wizards.Especially pyro's."

--------------------

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
Anything
post Mar 4 2009, 03:08 PM
Post #28

Citizen

The wizard laughed as the place began to set a light, it was then that Hafnir lost control, grabbing a sword off of a warrior he ran up to the Wizard and cut off his arm. The wizard howled in pain and his emotion of anger was stopped as the pain took over. He could no longer control the fire and they seeped back into his body.

"You're lucky I was an amateur wizard boy" he said, raising his sword to hit Hafnir, but Hafnir parried it and jumped back.

Yorick noticed that he was to be shot at by Fefnir and dropped his sword.

"Finish my life, I already told you, thank you, all of this is now yours!" he said, he stood their waiting. Hafnir shouted out "Why?! Why did you betray me!?"

-------------------------------

The wizard watched Kari and using his tranquil emotion started to heal her burns.

After he had done this, he got up.

"I'm afraid I am being beckoned elsewhere, please do be careful, that is dark sorcery, and I know the source of it... control your emotions and don't go out at night if you want to stay human."

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Mar 4 2009, 03:20 PM
Post #29

Brigadier General

Kari resisted giving the old blind man a venom death glare,then again he probably wouldn't even notice,and said a strained 'thank you' for fixing the couple burns she had and added as he left with her eye twitching

"I HAVEN'T BEEN HUMAN SINCE I WAS 10!"

Then ran in and getting the couple kids out of there through the back kitchen door,ignoring the adults since they could take care of themselves,and glared at the wizard about to die before running off to get the kids to the small pond and having them cough out all the smoke and make them drink water while coughing herself and sighed when the kids ran off,first noticing her curse,in fright.

--------------------

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
Hatred Incarnate
post Mar 5 2009, 11:05 AM
Post #30

Citizen

Member No.: 66,608

Outside the hall, Jack took stock of his surroundings. The storm had gotten him quite hopelessly lost. At last, he heard the sounds of the fire above the noise of the storm. He quickly slipped in a side door, wondering if could possibly help. Seeing the situation was about to turn quite hopeless, he watched a woman take small children to a pond.

"Crap," he said. " Another mess I gotta stick my head into."

As he turned back, he noticed a man with a bow aimed at another. Without thinking, he got between the two. He held up his arms and shouted:

"Wait! What is the meaning of this violence?"

Just then the lightning outside came to a climax as a tremendous roar filled the hall. The sounds of celebration and the wizards' antics had attracted a hunting party of Hai-uri. Vicious little creatures resembling half of a human, the kill and eat anything they can find. Jack looked to the man with the bow.

"We must put our quarrels aside for now. We have bigger issues to deal with."

--------------------
I am the Jonin. That means three things: You don't know my name. You don't know my face. You never saw me coming.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2016 - 07:41 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css