Reply to this topicStart new topic
What A Nightmare, FMA RP! Set during season one
ashiro
post May 16 2009, 07:52 AM
Post #31

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 44,734

The morning dawned bright and early waking Alice as effectively as the persistant calls of her name. It had become a daily routine to Force her eyes open and the smiling face of a doctor and two nurses that invaded her vision.
'Well, crap.'
"Good morning, Doctor. Are you going to let me out today?" She inquired, forcing a smile onto her face.
"Nice try, Miss. Alice. You've only been here for two weeks and despite your remarkable recovery rate...you're still going to have to stay." Came her answer.
'Figures.'
It didn't take long for the daily check-ups to be done and soon she was once again left in peace. That didn't last, when Suddenly her door opened again ans Mustang followed by Sawyer stepped into the room.
A bright grin lit her face as both men saluted her.
"Good morning, Colonel. Good morning, Major. The military uniform agrees with you Major Sawyer. About the other day when I said you had to take a Health test, we do that just to be safe. but, anyways, how's militray life treating you? Oh and did you fin out who's command you're being put under?" Before Sawyer could answer, a folder was produced and handed to her.
Blinking, she took the folder and flipped through its contents.
"Well, that settles things. It seems that you'll be assigned to me for....special reasons?" She frowned. "I'll definiately have to talk to the General about this one."

--------------------
"All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt."--Charles M. Schulz
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ApatheticSloth
post May 17 2009, 12:29 PM
Post #32

Citizen

Member No.: 68,355

"Well, I have to say, they did find my recent project quite fascinating." Sawyer smiled, reminiscing of the attention he had received for the project. "But it's top secret for now. The special reasons itself is a bit mysterious but I'm sure those reasons will surface soon enough. Until then I take it we proceed as usual?"

--------------------
"When you have the power to do something, it's hard not to try." -Shou Tucker

+Quote Post
ashiro
post May 17 2009, 02:38 PM
Post #33

Citizen

"Yes, we should. Once I get out of this stupid bed, I'll be back on field duty and Major Sawyer, I'd like you to come with me on some of the missions just to get a feel for feild duty. I'm sure General Halcrow will be giving you desk duty as of now, am I right?" She grinned, shifting her weight once again. A knock on the door interrupted further chance of carefree conversation.
Blinking, Alice glacned to the doorway, where a soldier stood.
"Can I help you, Major?" She inquired as the man saulted rather smartly.
"Permission to speak, ma'am?" The man inquired, still poised in salute.
"At ease, major and permission granted." She muttered, trying her best to keep a straight face.
Before, the man could say anything, a ear-shattering boom echoed throughout the streets, shaking the room and all its occupants.
"That can wait, soldier. MAjor Sawyer and Colonel Mustang, I want the two of you to go see what the heck just happened and deal with it if possible. I want a full report when your done. Go!" She ordered as both of the men saluted and bolted out the door to the streets below.
"That order goes for you too, Major." She glanced at the last remaining soldier, who saluted and ran off, leaving her alone once more.
'What the hell is going on?'

--------------------
"All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt."--Charles M. Schulz

+Quote Post
ApatheticSloth
post May 18 2009, 06:27 PM
Post #34

Citizen

Isaak turned around as soon as the explosion happened. He followed Mustang to the site of the explosion. The smoke cleared and Isaak readjusted his glasses to make sure what he saw was correct. "Quite the noisemaker." He said frowning.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ashiro
post May 19 2009, 01:05 PM
Post #35

Citizen

Her teeth grit as the noise below finally stopped. It had been 15 minutes since Mustang and Sawyer had keft and she was beginning to worry.
Just then the door of her room burst open and in stepped the two males.
"What the hell happened out there?" She demanded, relief flooding her features.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ApatheticSloth
post May 19 2009, 06:22 PM
Post #36

Citizen

((Sorry for the lack of a post but what can I say? I have no idea what happened. All I know is that there was an explosion and that's it. Perhaps a rogue bomber or something?))

--------------------

+Quote Post
ashiro
post May 20 2009, 01:33 PM
Post #37

Citizen

((it doesn't really matter to me, you could make something up if you really want.))

--------------------

+Quote Post
ApatheticSloth
post May 21 2009, 12:49 AM
Post #38

Citizen

"My apologies Major Wilson, for causing you to worry. It was, unfortunately, a rogue bomber who merely wanted revenge." Isaak readjusted his glasses. "We merely took out the key points in his arms for throwing bombs and is being detained as we speak."

--------------------

+Quote Post
ashiro
post May 21 2009, 09:13 AM
Post #39

Citizen

ďI see. Well, in that case, can you fill a report to General Halcrow about this, Iím sure heíll want to know and uh...Major Sawyer? Itís Lieutenant Colonel Wilson.Ē She stated grinning as she held up a official letter.
ďApparently, Iíve just been promoted from Major. Anyways, I want you to submit a detailed report to me about what has happened and Iíll pass it onto General Halcrow with a report of my own. For now, I guess the two of you are free to go and Iíll be trusting you to make sure things go smoothly in this matter.Ē

--------------------

+Quote Post
ApatheticSloth
post May 22 2009, 02:13 AM
Post #40

Citizen

"My apologies, Lt-Colonel. I did not know of your recent promotion nor of your rank so I just generally assumed." Isaak noted as he took out a pad to write down his objectives for the day. "I also assume there is a deadline for this report, not too far off from today as well?"

--------------------

+Quote Post
ashiro
post May 22 2009, 06:02 AM
Post #41

Citizen

ďNo need to apologize, Major. If itís possible, could you finish the report for tomorrow? Iíll read it over and give it over to the General along with my own report two days from now.Ē She explained, only to be interrupted by a nurse.
A sigh rushed through her lips as she noticed the clipboard and the cheerful smile.
ďWell, I think that Iíll let the nurse take over and Iíll see the two of you in three weeks...hopefully.Ē She muttered as the nurseís grin became wider.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ApatheticSloth
post May 22 2009, 09:47 PM
Post #42

Citizen

"Yes ma'am." Isaak saluted and left to fill the report on that bomber. As he walked out of the hospital, he looked around at the scenery and where the bomber had struck. He sighed. It was a big mess.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ashiro
post May 23 2009, 07:34 PM
Post #43

Citizen

A heavy sigh escaped her lips as the nurse bustled around her.
She couldn't wait to get out....

(Time skip: Two weeks later)

"Finally! I get to leave this place, for good!" She grinned stepping out of the building with a wide grin. Mustang and Sawyer chuckled from their position behind her. No sooner had those words escaped her lips, a rather panicked soldier bustled over.
"Is everything ok, soldier?" She inquired, with a raised eyebrow as the young man stopped in front of her, panting for breath.
"Ma'am the General requests that you meet him at the station. Lt. colonel Mustang knows the story and he is supposed to fill you in on the way there. A car will be here any minute to take you there." The man wheezed as he relayed his message. Her eyebrows shoot even further upwards as she watched a vechile screech to a halt before them.
'What the hell is going on here, Mustang?" She demanded as she climbed into the vehicle.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ApatheticSloth
post May 23 2009, 10:14 PM
Post #44

Citizen

((Is Isaak supposed to follow as well?))

--------------------

+Quote Post
ashiro
post May 24 2009, 06:07 AM
Post #45

Citizen

(if you want to come...but essentially he's supposed to come)

--------------------

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2016 - 01:17 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css