Reply to this topicStart new topic
What A Nightmare, FMA RP! Set during season one
ApatheticSloth
post May 8 2009, 02:00 PM
Post #16

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 68,355

Isaak glimpsed at Scar and smirked. "I suppose it's stupid to say that I'm just a scientist, trying to improve this country. Not when I have this, the silver pocket watch." Isaak grinned, trying to predict where Scar would move if he fired a shot. Luckily his 'secret weapon' would be the sixth shot in case he missed the other five. He shot two bullets towards Scar's legs, one near the knee and one near the upper thigh if he were to jump back.

--------------------
"When you have the power to do something, it's hard not to try." -Shou Tucker
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ashiro
post May 8 2009, 04:25 PM
Post #17

Citizen

Member No.: 44,734

A frown lit her face as she watched the man fire. What happened next, was not what she expected. In a motion almost too fast to foolw, Scar had dowdged the bullets and sprung at the man. Cursing, she pulled out her own shotgun and fireed three bullets, one after the other while Roy called upon his alchemy to help her out.
The thunderous explosion ripped through the air, narrowly avoiding the three, as the blast hit dead on target.
Smoke rushed to greet them, clouding their vision and choking their throats.
"Is everyone alright?' She called out, having shielded her face from the blast. "Shoot, I can't see anything in this smoke."

--------------------
"All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt."--Charles M. Schulz

+Quote Post
ApatheticSloth
post May 10 2009, 01:04 AM
Post #18

Citizen

Isaak frowned as Scar nimbly dodged the bullets. Isaak would have been killed if he didn't move his head aside at the last moment. What happened next was obscured by the smoke as the explosion orchestrated. Two shots were fired at a close range, well at least, in Isaak's view towards Scar. He had aimed near the ground so whatever the bullets hit would not be fatal.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ashiro
post May 10 2009, 11:43 AM
Post #19

Citizen

Alice cursed under her breath as she searched the smoke for Scar. Suddenly, something grabbed her from behind and yanked her head up, nearly snapping her neck. A thick arm gripped her arms and prohibited any movement.
"Scar, what do you want?" She hissed as the smoke cleared, rvealing them to the eyes of the other two men.
"I just wanted your cooperation, my dear." His voice rumbled from behind her.
"Like I said before...Go to hell. I'd rather die than join you!" With that the shadows shjot towards them and wuickly wrapped eager fingers around their bodies and completely encasing them into a dark cocoon.

--------------------
"All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt."--Charles M. Schulz

+Quote Post
ApatheticSloth
post May 10 2009, 12:05 PM
Post #20

Citizen

Isaak frowned as the cocoon engulfed the two fighters. He knew that there was a big risk in shooting the shadows so all he could do was watch and wait. "Don't die on us yet..." His trigger finger was just itching to fire.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ashiro
post May 10 2009, 12:53 PM
Post #21

Citizen

The shadows morphed and twisted as the time stretched on. Suddenly, they split apart and a scream of pain eachoed throughout the air. The shadows arced back to their hiding spots and two figures were once again, revealed.
"It seems that I have overstayed my visit. Farewell for now, gentlemen. " Scar's rough grumble sounded as one of the figure turnde and began walking away. The other was lying motionless on the ground as a drak pool spread around it, forever staining the grounds.
"Wait.." A hoarse rasp caused the white-haired man to pause.
The latter had rose shakily to its feet and turned to face him.
"You're not going anywhere." it gasped, clutching its side as it called upon the shadows again.
They sped to her command and raced towards him, once again engulfing the man.
"Die." Alice hissed, clenching her free hand into a fist as the shadows collapsed on itself before ripping apart revealing nothing as tattered peices of cloth fell to the cold stone ground. It was the remains of Scar's shirt.
No sooner did the shadows settle, the girl stumbled and fell hevily to the ground, panting as the darkness dotted her vision.
'.....' She cursed inwardly as darkness swallowed her vision and she slipped into unconciousness.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ApatheticSloth
post May 11 2009, 01:05 AM
Post #22

Citizen

"Hmph. What a shame... I was hoping to use 'it.'" Isaak frowned as he walked towards the bleeding alchemist. He cast his head aside to the tattered shirt. "I can't say whether he is gone or not but we'll be ready in either scenario." He glanced back at the alchemist. "I should start studying the alchemy and seeing if any healing properties would work with it." Isaak looked to Mustang. "I am no use to her as of current. You on the other hand might be able to help."

--------------------

+Quote Post
ashiro
post May 11 2009, 09:01 AM
Post #23

Citizen

The harsh glow behind her eyelids penetrated the darkness and forced her eyes to open. The pain slammed into her, spiking her heart rate and whipping the breath from her lungs.
‘What the hell happened?’ She slowly forced her eyes open, only to see blurry figures hovering anxiously over her bed. Two different hair colours clashed with her vision and instantly she knew who they were.
“C-Colonel, Sawyer...” she rasped. “W-What happened?”

--------------------

+Quote Post
ApatheticSloth
post May 11 2009, 03:34 PM
Post #24

Citizen

"Well obviously you survived a run-in with Scar." Isaak looked at her, seriousness plastered all over her face. "We have no idea what happened to Scar though. You might know but we don't. All we know is that the shadows enveloped him. All that's left is a tattered remnant. His shirt." He stopped for a moment to readjust his glasses. "You did sustain heavy damage though."

--------------------

+Quote Post
ashiro
post May 11 2009, 03:52 PM
Post #25

Citizen

A dark frown slid over her face.
"He's still alive." She spat out, fist clenched as she stared out the window. "I think somehow managed to escape. He broke my concentration and that's the main reason I'm so badly hurt. The shadows are hard thing to control, even if you have alchemy. Something tells me that Scar will be back and more military personnel will die. Sawyer, have you ever considered joining the militray. As far as I'm concerned you still an acquantaince and not actually military personnel, correct?"

--------------------

+Quote Post
ApatheticSloth
post May 12 2009, 06:56 PM
Post #26

Citizen

Isaak nodded. "Yes, that much is true. And although I'm a doctor, I'm more or less the opposite of one. What with my studies of poisons and all. Although with poisons and toxins, antidotes should follow. That is why I am also studying ways to counteract my poisons and toxins in the event that they are used against us." He sighed a bit as he looked at Mustang then back at her.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ashiro
post May 13 2009, 06:12 AM
Post #27

Citizen

“Well then, in that case...I’m offering you a chance to become a part of the military. We’re going to need you if Scar decides to attack again. Would you accept?” She inquired, wincing again as she shifted her weight slightly. Just then a pained gasp ripped from her throat and her heart pace spiked.
“Give him to me....I want him,” a voice rasped throughout the room and echoing off the walls.
“Patience,” Alice whispered eyes glowing. “Have patience. You will have him.”

--------------------

+Quote Post
ApatheticSloth
post May 14 2009, 01:36 PM
Post #28

Citizen

Isaak stared at her glowing eyes as she spoke to the unknown person. Suddenly second thoughts began to appear in his mind. "I hope you're not trying to set me up, Wilson. But even if you are, I accept nonetheless."

--------------------

+Quote Post
ashiro
post May 14 2009, 06:34 PM
Post #29

Citizen

His voice seemed to bring her back to reality, the glowing faded and her eyes returned to normal. Blinking slighty, she frowned but quickly turned and grinned at the two men.
"I'm glad to hear that, Sawyer. And I'm not trying to set you up, so rest assured. Now, in order to get inot the military, you need to past three tests. Physical, Health and Written. After that, once you pass, you'll be given all the necessary things and you'll be put under either Colonel Mustang or myself. Since I'm stuck here, Colonel Mustang, could you take Mr. Sawyer over to headquaters and get him started?" She inquired, glancding over at the other male, who nodded and saluted before making his way to the door.
A small sigh escaped her lips as both men disappeared out the door.
'It's started. The shadows are getting restless.'

--------------------

+Quote Post
ApatheticSloth
post May 15 2009, 09:31 PM
Post #30

Citizen

Isaak looked at Mustang confused. "Physical, Health and Written? I understand the Physical and the Written. But doesn't Health fall under the Physical since you have to be healthy in order to be in top shape?" That was a bit confusing but hopefully Mustang would explain things a bit more clearly.

--------------------

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st July 2016 - 05:28 PM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css