Reply to this topicStart new topic
What A Nightmare, FMA RP! Set during season one
ApatheticSloth
post Oct 2 2009, 12:20 AM
Post #136

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 68,355

"Well let's not tip our hand just yet." Isaak looked back at the Butterfly Alchemist then back to Wilson. "And let's not falter Lt.Col, we need to stay strong. Let's go. We should leave out my speculation of the military's involvement. It just wouldn't be right to accuse anyone and not have proof."

--------------------
"When you have the power to do something, it's hard not to try." -Shou Tucker
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ashiro
post Oct 2 2009, 06:19 AM
Post #137

Citizen

Member No.: 44,734

"Hmm..." Alice muttered a little distracted as the memories finally stopped and she was able to stand up properly. "Let's go Major Sawyer. I believe we to report to the general and then help out with the preparartions of the alchemy tests." With that said, She schooled her face into a neutral expression and continued down the hall where the general's office stood.

--------------------
"All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt."--Charles M. Schulz

+Quote Post
The-Autumn-Alche...
post Oct 2 2009, 11:52 AM
Post #138

Citizen

Member No.: 56,440

Kila wanted to help the Shadow Alchemist but she knew it wasn't a good idea. A sigh escaped her lips as she watched them leave, and then followed down the same hall, only to take a different direction as the Poison Alchemist and the Shadow Alchemist. Opening the door to her office, she groaned at the pile of paperwork that had appeared once more.

"And I just signed three stacks just like this five minutes ago." She rubbed her forehead and with a sigh, she sat down at started to file once more, only to find it wasn't for her, but for Colonel Mustang. Her eye twitched madly, before she ordered a captain to get her a cart.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ashiro
post Oct 2 2009, 03:07 PM
Post #139

Citizen

It didn't long for the duo to reach the generals office and even less time to knock on the door. Finding no reply, Alice knocked a little harder only to have the general's secretary poke her head out. "Oh, Colonel Wilson, Major Sawyer. The general isn't here right now. He said something about stepping out. He should back within the hour though." She informed them, causing Alice to frown a little. However, she didn't say a word as she nodded her thanks and made her way out of the office and into the hallway where she saw a captain scramble out of a nearby office. Raising her eyebrows slightly in curiosity, she motioned for Issak to follow her and made her way over to the office only to find stacksof paperwork and a scowling Butterfly Alchemist. "Major, Nightrow? Everything alright?" She inquired, stepping into view as the woman glanced up with an irritated frown.

--------------------
"All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt."--Charles M. Schulz

+Quote Post
The-Autumn-Alche...
post Oct 2 2009, 10:04 PM
Post #140

Citizen

Kila was about to snap at whoever was talking to her but she blinked and nearly had a heart attack once she realized who it was.

"O-oh... nothing much. Just Colonel Mustang setting his paperwork for me to fill out, when it requires his signature," she said, rubbing the back of her head. The captain came back and Kila smiled before telling him that he wasn't needed anymore and may return to his other duties, before she started to load the paper. "I'm sure Lieutenant Hawkeye will appreciate that I.... return what was 'misplaced.'" Kila said before she gave a salute to the two other alchemists, before pushing the heavy cart out, only to trip on her own feet and have the cart push, and then slam into a wall.

"Butterfly may be my other name, but I have no grace at all..." Kila mumbled into the carpet before peeling her face off the floor comically before groaning, seeing the papers scattered everywhere.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ashiro
post Oct 2 2009, 10:20 PM
Post #141

Citizen

Alice gave a small chuckle and got to her knees to help the woman pick up the scattered papers. "I'll have a word with the Colonel with this matter. He'll just have to learn how to get all his work done, without pushing it onto other people." Alice stated with an annoyed frown as she stacked the papers together and placed them back into the cart. "Are you sure you don't any other help?" She inquired as she watched the woman pick up the last of the papers.

--------------------

+Quote Post
The-Autumn-Alche...
post Oct 3 2009, 06:45 AM
Post #142

Citizen

Major Nightrow shook her head and set the papers neatly on the cart once more. "I thank you for the offer, but I think I can manage. What irked me was that I had done a stack just like this not 5 minutes before and went to deliver it." Kila said and with a smile, she headed down the hall, being sure to watch what she was doing instead of trying to force the squeaky cart to move.

"Note to self, have the wheels oil or something." Kila mumbled to herself as she finally made it to the Colonel's office, and knocked on the door, waiting for entrance.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ashiro
post Oct 3 2009, 08:11 AM
Post #143

Citizen

Alice gave a small chuckle as the woman disappeared from view. Finally she turned to Isaak and the oddest thing spilled from her mouth. "I know we both haven't eaten yet, would you like to grab a bite to eat? There's a perfect little restaurant not too far from here. We can grab something to eat, if you'd like." She stated, with a small grin.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ApatheticSloth
post Oct 3 2009, 09:26 PM
Post #144

Citizen

I often hear about such rumours concerning Col.Mustang and a fellow officer going out to a meal. Maybe this is what the rumour meant. Isaak thought to himself as he nodded at the invitation.

--------------------

+Quote Post
The-Autumn-Alche...
post Oct 4 2009, 09:46 AM
Post #145

Citizen

Kila narrowed her eyes and knocked again, and yet again, no answer. She growled to herself, before she turned the knob. She opened the door and started to apologize, not wanting to get court marshalled.

"Sorry to barge in, Sir, but-" she was cut off when she realized that everyone was asleep, and Hawkeye was no where to be seen. She twtched some and her fist clenched. She looked down at her .45 caliber pistol that was in her hip holster and did something only Hawkeye was allowed to do. "Forgive me for doing this, Lt. Hawkeye," and she pulled her gun out and fired a round into the wall, waking everyone up from their stupor. She holstered her gun before the others could see and she stood there, tapping her foot at them with her arms crossed.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ashiro
post Oct 4 2009, 09:50 AM
Post #146

Citizen

The shot that rang out through the air startled Alice as she turned to walk down the hall. "what the hell?" She demanded, bolting down the hall towards to the sound only to have an earth-shattering boom echo from somewhere outside. With a curse, she skid to a stop and stred out the window where a thick pillar was rising from not too far away. Gritting her teeth, she watched military personnel rush to the scene, before turning and bolting back down the hall where she had just come.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ApatheticSloth
post Oct 4 2009, 05:27 PM
Post #147

Citizen

Isaak heard that very same shot and ran with the Lt.Col and not very long did it take them to arrive at the scene. Although all Isaak saw was a bullet in a wall, and many startled officers. All except one anyways. The Butterfly alchemist didn't seem at all startled. He walked up to her and asked, "You fired the gun didn't you?"

--------------------

+Quote Post
ashiro
post Oct 4 2009, 10:12 PM
Post #148

Citizen

Before anyone could say anything another earth-shattering boom echoed throughout the street and shook the room. Alice's head jerked up and she bolted to the window. The scene that greeted her made her grit her teeth and turn to face the rest of the startled personnel. "We got a situation here. Mustang, Sawyer the two of you follow me. We're checking out the scene. Something tell me that this isn't Scar." She growled, before motioning for the two men to follow her. "Nightrow, you too." She muttered as she ran past the woman.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ApatheticSloth
post Oct 4 2009, 11:32 PM
Post #149

Citizen

"Alright." was all Isaak said as he followed her to the scene. It had looked like a bomb had exploded, with rubble everywhere and people injured. As the smoke cleared, Isaak frowned. "Perfect... now who could it be?"

--------------------

+Quote Post
ashiro
post Oct 5 2009, 09:12 AM
Post #150

Citizen

Alice grit her teeth asshe too watched the smoke clear. Something wasn't right, something definietly wasn't right. No sooner had the statement crossed her mind, a figure emerged from the smoke. From the shock of white hair, she instantly knew. "Scar" she growled, not at all surprised.

--------------------

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2016 - 04:15 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css