HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Chapter 90 "Regular" Discussion Thread For First Time Readers (and Others), No future chapter spoilers here, please. :)
Gukumatz
post Dec 10 2008, 09:12 PM
Post #16

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 45,648

Thank you (for the link, the summary, the translation)!

I like how happy Hohenheim looks. It's a sort of melancholy-tinged happiness, but it's still happiness. Before I read the translation, I had the impression that he was letting Ran Fan go and he was going off to be self-sacrificial in a soon-to-come epic battle. (Hoho vs flask, the ultimate fight.)

...After reading the translation, I still get that impression about Hohenheim.

P.S. Page 35 was skipped in the translation. I'm wondering what Heinkel was saying to Al before realizing that Pride was using morse code. Thank you. (Poor Heinkel!)

--------------------
-Gukumatz
[ LJ | Song translations | Icon ]
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
crazyanimefan
post Dec 10 2008, 09:19 PM
Post #17

Apprentice

Member No.: 64,696

Whoa, thanks for the link, summary, and translation! I am loving this chapter. Those zombies are really creepy. And oh no at the end! Agh, the suspense.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sword Alchemist
post Dec 10 2008, 09:53 PM
Post #18

Alchemists

Member No.: 17,591

Awesome.

I was hoping for a reunion for Denny and Maria though. I am probably the biggest fan of them as a couple.

+Quote Post
mazam
post Dec 10 2008, 11:06 PM
Post #19

Citizen

Member No.: 49,332

Arakawa owns my soul.

+Quote Post
AA battery
post Dec 11 2008, 02:05 AM
Post #20

Brigadier General

Member No.: 7,450

I hope Aru will climb up to second place for once... =w=

;_; I know it's not Al's fault, but I feel sad that Al failed once again... *sigh*
DARN YOU PRIDE.

The part with Ed tricking the guards is awesome xD

--------------------
*June 11, 2013 - New Doujinshis Added*
Hi, I got a bunch of FMA merchandises (keychains, pencil boards, cards, figurines, book in figure red...etc) for sale at my LJ. Please visit my sale post here if interested! Thanks ^_^

+Quote Post
Sannom
post Dec 11 2008, 05:28 AM
Post #21

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 35,674

I hope that Arakawa will correct herself in the tomes though, what's with Ed saying that he, Al and Mustang sneaked in the 3rd laboratory and fought Lust here??? Man, he was hundred kilometers away from the action at that time!

+Quote Post
Animeoldtimer
post Dec 11 2008, 06:45 AM
Post #22

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 8,503

Thanks for the translation. It made me realize that Al is not alone with the two maniacs. In the beginning Dr. Marco agreed to sat back with Al and Pride as well. Maybe he'll spring into action. That would be interesting.

--------------------
"Funny how you can say something in your head and it sounds fine... "--The Doctor

+Quote Post
Munou_No_Mustang...
post Dec 11 2008, 09:06 AM
Post #23

Citizen

Member No.: 64,700

QUOTE (Sannom @ Dec 11 2008, 05:28 AM) *
I hope that Arakawa will correct herself in the tomes though, what's with Ed saying that he, Al and Mustang sneaked in the 3rd laboratory and fought Lust here??? Man, he was hundred kilometers away from the action at that time!

I think it was a mistake from the translator and not by Arakawa Sensei.

You see from the original bubble "以前 (Before) アル と 大佐 (ARU and The Colonel) が 侵入 (Intruded Into *as we know the 3rd laboratory*) して ラスト と 闘ってる (And Fought With Lust)"

Edo never said anything about himself being at the scene or anything.

Hope this can clear things up for you wink.gif

--------------------
Because of Mustang Taisa I became a Fan of Okawa San......
Because of Okawa Toru San's Fabulous Voice Acting......
I became a Fan of Roy Mustang.....

Okawa san can I call you Oka-chan? *Shrugs in Shyness and faints lolz*
-----------------------------------------------------------
Okawa Toru X Roy Mustang = Perfect Match!!

<3 Okawa San I LOVE YOUR VOICE!! <3

大川透様2009年ハガレンの大活躍期待してる!!

------------------------------------------------------------
My Okawa Toru San's Works Fan Translations Project LJ:
http://munou-no-taisa.livejournal.com/

+Quote Post
Sannom
post Dec 11 2008, 10:16 AM
Post #24

State Alchemist (Major)

Thanks for clearing up wink.gif Actually I thought that maybe it was a error from the translator, but I knew that if I complained, I would have an answer anyway.

In the beginning Dr. Marco agreed to sat back with Al and Pride as well. Maybe he'll spring into action. That would be interesting.

Don't forget about Yoki laugh.gif Personnaly, I think Marcoh will be captured easily, it's a convenience for the plot : Al and Marcoh, two people needed by the Homonculus, are gathered in one place and now have to face two of the top three foes (consisting of Pride, Wrath and Kimblee). They will be captured, and Yoki will most likely avoid capture and warn the others. I can even see Yoki becoming the first man Kimblee forgot about, emphasizing Yoki's "loserness" yet giving him the opportunity to help the others.

+Quote Post
Munou_No_Mustang...
post Dec 11 2008, 11:04 AM
Post #25

Citizen

Member No.: 64,700

QUOTE (Sannom @ Dec 11 2008, 11:16 AM) *
Thanks for clearing up wink.gif Actually I thought that maybe it was a error from the translator, but I knew that if I complained, I would have an answer anyway.

In the beginning Dr. Marco agreed to sat back with Al and Pride as well. Maybe he'll spring into action. That would be interesting.

Don't forget about Yoki laugh.gif Personnaly, I think Marcoh will be captured easily, it's a convenience for the plot : Al and Marcoh, two people needed by the Homonculus, are gathered in one place and now have to face two of the top three foes (consisting of Pride, Wrath and Kimblee). They will be captured, and Yoki will most likely avoid capture and warn the others. I can even see Yoki becoming the first man Kimblee forgot about, emphasizing Yoki's "loserness" yet giving him the opportunity to help the others.

Nope it was nothing laugh.gif

From your predictions I guess is Yoki will manage a miracle escape or might not LOL when Kimblee captures Aru, Marco and that lion kimera old man (hope he doesnt die, poor him T_T)

But Yoki is a 2 headed snake, to my point of view he will take sides with whom ever he has benefits from.
Relying on him telling the others that Aru-tachi is captured, therefore lol I have no idea if this will happen or not.

So far are the Human pillars Edo, Aru, Hohenhiem, Izumi Sensei and Mustang Taisa?
Do they need Dr. Marco for making more red stones or to Activate the Alchemy Circle for Father's Plan?

I wanna know more about what Mustang-tachi is up to >.< *Screams in a fangirl tone!!*

Can't wait till next month wub.gif

--------------------
Because of Mustang Taisa I became a Fan of Okawa San......
Because of Okawa Toru San's Fabulous Voice Acting......
I became a Fan of Roy Mustang.....

Okawa san can I call you Oka-chan? *Shrugs in Shyness and faints lolz*
-----------------------------------------------------------
Okawa Toru X Roy Mustang = Perfect Match!!

<3 Okawa San I LOVE YOUR VOICE!! <3

大川透様2009年ハガレンの大活躍期待してる!!

My Okawa Toru San's Works Fan Translations Project LJ:
http://munou-no-taisa.livejournal.com/

+Quote Post
acaray
post Dec 11 2008, 12:38 PM
Post #26

FMA Milos Foreign Correspondent

Member No.: 63,185

First of all : thanks to everyone for everything (link, scanlation...) !! And second : OMG ^^ !!!
Poor Al got trick again, he couldn't stay with pride till the end, but still !! he's gonna be an easy hostage now...

Ho and danny looks nice, I'm sure we'll see a soon reunion with maria, and then love will strike them both ^^ lol

Ed's attack is fatal XD, I wonder if Hohenheim thought "this can't be my son" ^^...and I can't wait for more !!!

+Quote Post
HisshouBuraiKen
post Dec 11 2008, 02:26 PM
Post #27

Apprentice

Member No.: 40,851

Munou - You are right, that was my mistake. It's been so long since I read that part I forgot Ed wasn't part of that whole battle and my mind injected him into the mix ;P

+Quote Post
Ropespinner
post Dec 11 2008, 02:52 PM
Post #28

Apprentice

Member No.: 46,466

...It irks me that Pride was sending the Morse code for a long time (wasn't he doing that in the previous chapters too?!) and NONE of the characters noticed anything! I mean, they're a bunch of military people and/or secret code geeks, and yet it took forever before it dawned to even one of them.

--------------------
I'm Sallykie on LJ and most other forums, Seita on ZOMGFTA Forums.

+Quote Post
qaghou
post Dec 11 2008, 03:15 PM
Post #29

Citizen

Member No.: 58,536

Yay !! If this is the Promise day that's mean EDWIN WILL BE BACK TOGHETER SOON !! dance3.gif yes2.gif
So happy !! This chapter seems like a really big suspence who will decide the end of FMA. Hope that the good will win same if this looks like a kind of clishey. I can't wait to see Ed and Winry togheter again... I pray that Arakawa will let Edward lives and Al too. Nobody has the right to kill them ! laugh.gif I'm very serious ! dry.gif
laugh.gif

--------------------
It will be with you and nobody else. I desire to see your smile each days of
my life and doesn't want you to cry for me anymore.

+Quote Post
Sannom
post Dec 11 2008, 03:16 PM
Post #30

State Alchemist (Major)

@ Robespinner : I don't think it was morse before Father found Pride. There might also be the explanation that Heinkel has the best ears out of all the chimeras, who knows? Or perhaps that Pride started to hit the helmet harder after he was sure that everyone was gone, because there didn't seem to be any sound coming out from the dome when Ed talked to Al.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2016 - 07:08 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css