HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Full Metal Alchemist 3: Kami O Tsugu Shoujo, Game discussion & speculation for US release, etc.
Linkz1002
post Oct 2 2008, 05:56 PM
Post #1

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 63,087

Well now that the news for Second Series of FMA has been confirmed there might be a chance(slim) that the U.S might still see FMA 3

One legitimate reason y the U.S hasn't seen a FMA3 could be primarly that Al can "clap alchemy" which is sumthing that has only been shown in the manga

The new series is a strict manga adaption(basically a anime version of FMA the way it was supposed to be following the manga)

Based on the Huge success of the 1st series of FMA in the U.S it is likely that we might c the new series as well. Although chances are that the U.S might not get any news of this for a couple of years.

And the sales of FMA 1 were bad which was the reason y the U.S ver of FMA2 came with a DVD containing 2 english episodes that weren't even out on Adult Swim yet and it still produced bad results. For this reason alone the U.S may never c another console FMA, but the news of the second series can bring hope

Now for my Request:

I, like many other FMA fans got sick and tired of waiting for FMA3 and took matters into there own hands. I imported a copy of FMA3(THIS GAME IS PURELY AWESOME) The problem is that Im not entirely fluent with the script of Japanese writing. I can understand it through vocals(thanks to all the subbed anime i watch) but I can't read it.
So if there isn't one out there could someone please make a FULL translated list of all the game's items, accessories and how/where one can obtain these items?

Any response whether to my speculation or my request will be greatly appreciated

Thanks in Advance
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Celeste Nayamash...
post Oct 8 2008, 09:44 AM
Post #2

Alchemists

Member No.: 52,278

QUOTE(Linkz1002 @ Oct 2 2008, 07:56 PM) *
The new series is a strict manga adaption(basically a anime version of FMA the way it was supposed to be following the manga)

Compleeeeetely off the subject here, but is this confirmed information? The new anime is without a shadow of a doubt going to be a strict manga adaptation? And if this is confirmed, I'd love to know where you got the information. I'm sure many people are just as eager as I am to know what this new anime series is going to be based off of. So please enlighten us. If this information is false, then you shouldn't post things that might not be as such.

--------------------

My DeviantArt My Fanfiction
Siggy made by me! EdxWin is <3 Avatar made by CeruleanSan <3
"Even when our eyes our closed, there's a whole world out there, that lives outside ourselves and our dreams."
Formerly known as WinryRockbell_83

+Quote Post
Little Washu
post Oct 9 2008, 07:05 AM
Post #3

Lt. General

Member No.: 31,492

QUOTE(Celeste Nayamashii @ Oct 8 2008, 09:44 AM) *
Compleeeeetely off the subject here, but is this confirmed information? The new anime is without a shadow of a doubt going to be a strict manga adaptation? And if this is confirmed, I'd love to know where you got the information. I'm sure many people are just as eager as I am to know what this new anime series is going to be based off of. So please enlighten us. If this information is false, then you shouldn't post things that might not be as such.

It is confirmed. As posted in the second series' sub forum.

As for the 3rd game, I enjoyed the other 2 quite a bit and would like to see it in America.

--------------------

d a| Y a k u s o k u |t u m b l r

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th June 2016 - 12:13 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css