HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Chapter 87 "Regular" Discussion Thread For First Time Readers (and Others), No future chapter spoilers here, please. :)
Summerlover01
post Sep 11 2008, 05:15 PM
Post #31

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,145

HisshouBuraiKen Thanks for the translation!

Wow this was a good chapter. I only wish we could have seen Ling and Ranfan actually talk. I guess we'll have to wait till next month.

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image

~ When life gives you lemons, squirt the lemon in life's eye and demand the oranges you asked for. ~
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Sep 11 2008, 09:10 PM
Post #32

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 48,158

ThankyousososoSOOOOO MUCH! <------To all who translated.

I actually shrieked so loud that my brother says that's what caused our phone to die. This chapter is as awesome as the others, and I can't wait to actually see the chapter! *Goes off to look*

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

+Quote Post
Anzu Mazaki
post Sep 11 2008, 09:49 PM
Post #33

Citizen

Member No.: 14,312

I want so much to see what happens when there is finally a full family reunion for Ed, Al, and Hohenheim. smile.gif And also what Armstrong and Mustang are up to with Bradley's wife. I actually think its kinda funny. BTW doesn't anyone else find it odd that NO ONE has ever questioned Selim's extreme longetivity? Or did Father somehow silence all those who knew?

+Quote Post
Sannom
post Sep 11 2008, 11:54 PM
Post #34

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 35,674

(I'd love if he overcame Pride's soul and took control of the body, lololol. But giving how weak willed he was, this ain't happening.

Unless Lust comes back and tell him to come back biggrin.gif But that's not hapenning either...

+Quote Post
AA battery
post Sep 12 2008, 01:40 AM
Post #35

Brigadier General

Member No.: 7,450

Yay they saved Alphonse~
Yay they saved Alphonse~
Yay they saved Alphonse~
Yay they saved Alphonse~
Yay they saved Alphonse~
Yay they saved Alphonse~

Too bad he didn't get much screen time.
And poor Gluttony, having to "die" twice. @_@;

If Pride isn't the "final boss" (kinda obvious he isn't...), I wonder what Father can do... It's not like you can stop everything just by stopping Pride. @_@ Darn fake shouta .-.

Ranfun is simply too cool for words 8D

Where is Wrath, I wonder? I wonder if holding his wife in hostage would really help the situation? Although it's true that it's the only "human decision" Wrath has made on his own, but still... I wonder if he's really appear at where his wife is at and save her?

I also wonder how is Envy and Mei doing...

Ed is 16 for sure now XD since 6 months definitely passed by since Ranfun's disappearance...

*waiting for next chapter*

--------------------
*June 11, 2013 - New Doujinshis Added*
Hi, I got a bunch of FMA merchandises (keychains, pencil boards, cards, figurines, book in figure red...etc) for sale at my LJ. Please visit my sale post here if interested! Thanks ^_^

+Quote Post
Sannom
post Sep 12 2008, 01:49 AM
Post #36

State Alchemist (Major)

If Pride isn't the "final boss" (kinda obvious he isn't...), I wonder what Father can do...

Don't count too much on Father. His apparition in this chapter seems to show that even if he is the man behind the curtain, he doesn't really understand everything that's going on, he has been way too much out of the action (and really, he didn't expect all of this... I think he is a bit lost by everything that's going on). In the end, Wrath is really the most impressive and dangerous of all the foes there is! Living among the humans, he understands them, knows them, doesn't underestimate them. He is less powerful than Pride, but his experience and knowledge of human nature is really the best!

+Quote Post
Winry Chan
post Sep 12 2008, 03:17 AM
Post #37

Citizen

Member No.: 58,548

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! I'm so happy, and too excited, to type. I'll be back later. Maybe after the information and the images and the - smile.gif)))))))))))))))~~~

--------------------
If someone types L337 SP34K in a forest and no one else is around, are they still a noob?

+Quote Post
Sweetdeath04
post Sep 12 2008, 04:41 AM
Post #38

Citizen

Member No.: 47,146

True, marrying his wife was Bradley's only human decision. Thing's could get interesting when he turns up.

Poor, poor Gluttony! Still crying for Lust... so sweet!

Armstrong... I think, is in a sticky situation.

And yes, I too want to see what is happening with Mei and Envy! Should be good! This is shaping up to be an awesome finale!

--------------------
I'M NOT SHORT!... I'm Huggable!
My Web Work

+Quote Post
Causmicfire
post Sep 12 2008, 04:47 AM
Post #39

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 49,283

Ed's facial expressions, panel by panel, because they amuse me so:

Starts at the page after Fuu's return(It's either 20 or 21):

What you talkin' 'bout Willis--> rooooaaaar--> foget about it--> excited puppy dog--> daaaaamn--> holy alchemy batman--> grrrraarrrrgh--> idea--> moar?--> houston, we have a problem--> plan tiem--> come again?--> mhm--> ready to rumble?--> you're going down harder than a junkie without his/her fix--> kyhaaa--> how you like them apples?--> this is a no brainer--> in your face!--> ready for the real lesson?--> come on, hit me with you're best shot--> now!--> did it work?--> be gentle, that's my brother!--> time to delegate again--> watch it--> For Pony!... I mean For Al!--> It's not over till the fat lady sings--> what the...--> Do Not Want, what a ...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sannom
post Sep 12 2008, 05:08 AM
Post #40

State Alchemist (Major)

True, marrying his wife was Bradley's only human decision. Thing's could get interesting when he turns up.

Yeah, think of it : the guy is an incarnation of "Wrath", yet we have never seen him really angry laugh.gif And even without that, he has always kicked butt. Now that his wife is in danger, he could get really angry, and that is a sight that I can't wait to see. I'm sure he will rebel against Father's authority for her.

With all the "good" higher up that start shooting in each other leg like that, I'm starting to believe that the group that will save the country will be Scar's posse of Ishbalan soldiers mellow.gif That would be unsuspected laugh.gif

+Quote Post
RavenHair
post Sep 12 2008, 07:49 AM
Post #41

Citizen

Member No.: 51,225

I just thought of something, and it was probably mentioned in the manga ages ago for all of this now to make sense but I can't remember.

Obvioiusly Bradley's/Wrath's wife is not Selim/Pride's mother. So was it set up to be that Bradley has Selim before and his wife is more or less like a step mom? Now that I'm thinking about it more, I thought I read that Selim was adopted. Can someone refresh my memory on this? This kid obviously never went to school either, how in the world can he live 50 years without any not noticing that he doesn't grow? This is certainly interesting.

And so as far as we know, his wife is indeed human correct? It would be a interesting twist if she wasn't. And if she is human, eventually she would start to question why her son never looks over the age of 10 wouldn't you think? lol

--------------------

Innocense is the purest creature. Often abused and mistreated it has become the rarest form of nature. Once gone, it never fully comes back.

+Quote Post
Turdaewen
post Sep 12 2008, 08:06 AM
Post #42

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 60,395

Actually, I also wonder if they are kidnapping Bradley's wife or just getting her safe? Maybe they want Father to think he's doing that for distraction, but in truth are doing something else entirely.

--------------------

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
"By the power of truth I, while living, have conquered the universe"
Faust, Göethe

+Quote Post
Animeoldtimer
post Sep 12 2008, 08:54 AM
Post #43

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 8,503

QUOTE(RavenHair @ Sep 12 2008, 10:49 AM) *
I just thought of something, and it was probably mentioned in the manga ages ago for all of this now to make sense but I can't remember.

Obvioiusly Bradley's/Wrath's wife is not Selim/Pride's mother. So was it set up to be that Bradley has Selim before and his wife is more or less like a step mom? Now that I'm thinking about it more, I thought I read that Selim was adopted. Can someone refresh my memory on this? This kid obviously never went to school either, how in the world can he live 50 years without any not noticing that he doesn't grow? This is certainly interesting.he

And so as far as we know, his wife is indeed human correct? It would be a interesting twist if she wasn't. And if she is human, eventually she would start to question why her son never looks over the age of 10 wouldn't you think? lol

Yes he was adopted. I think it's possible she's a prisoner in her own home. Maybe Pride has her under his "spell." She must know something.

--------------------
"Funny how you can say something in your head and it sounds fine... "--The Doctor

+Quote Post
Claudius
post Sep 12 2008, 09:24 AM
Post #44

Apprentice

Member No.: 42,805

The powerful 'hostage' plot has seemingly ended with a whimper. One expected more of this situation, not Bradley handing over Winry to the Brothers Elric or leaving Riza behind in Central. Things went too easy. Either this is part of Bradley's plan (he's actually helping the good guys!) or he's been making some very stupid judgments lately (right up there with giving your son access to your weak spot, or removing your loyal Homunculus' brain, thus severing all loyalty).

+Quote Post
RoyxRizaFan
post Sep 12 2008, 01:08 PM
Post #45

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 54,333

Yeah, think of it : the guy is an incarnation of "Wrath", yet we have never seen him really angry And even without that, he has always kicked butt. Now that his wife is in danger, he could get really angry, and that is a sight that I can't wait to see. I'm sure he will rebel against Father's authority for her.

Yeah, pretty much his only Wrath-y moment was when his hands were trembling at Hughes' funeral.... As for Mrs. Bradley, perhaps they're merely trying to keep her safe since Riza now knows she's not involved from what Bradley said about her...???

I can't wait to hear Ling and Lan Fan really talking (if Greed lets them). Thank goodness Al's all right...and Pride eating Gluttony is certainly unexpected. I'd love to tell one of my FMA-watch-anime-only friends that "Selim Bradley ate Gluttony" and see what they say... tongue.gif

Roy, how I missed thee...it's about time you got some screentime. Thank God that he was adopted and not really related to Madame Christmas. I would NOT want him to look like her when he's older wink.gif Aww, I'm so mean...

WHERE IS MEI???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

Avatar by Michiyo and signature by me.
Fan Fiction, Fan Art
FMAobsessed Wrote:
Bradley: "Oh by the way I made Breda my personal assistant."
Roy: "WHAT NO! I AM IN IMMENSE SHOCK!"

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th August 2016 - 04:25 PM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css