HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

24 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
FMA-1 Vs. FMA:Brotherhood Discussion: Comaparing FMA-1 anime series vs FMA:Brotherhood, How each/both series measures up in your opinion? (Spoiler Warning!
FMA-1 Vs. FMA:Brotherhood Discussion: Comaparing FMA-1 anime series vs FMA:Brotherhood
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 287
Guests cannot vote 
alphonse-fma
post Sep 10 2008, 04:01 AM
Post #1

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 60,352

Which do you like better? FMA-1or FMA:Brotherhood?
Strength/weakness of each series?
How they compare in your opinion?
Post and let us know how you think! smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Amaya Hawkeye
post Sep 10 2008, 06:55 AM
Post #2

Apprentice

Member No.: 34,446

I would be happy either way, but there are some scenes in the manga I would love to see in an anime. For example, chapters 37/38

+Quote Post
Popogeejo
post Sep 10 2008, 07:33 AM
Post #3

Master Alchemist

Member No.: 31,420

Am I the only one who doesn't understand the poll choices or opening post?

--------------------

>Click the picture for me gushing over over Summer Wars shenanigans!<
The various works of FKMT are something you should read

+Quote Post
Edamame
post Sep 10 2008, 09:30 AM
Post #4

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 38,530

QUOTE(#1 Risembool Ranger @ Sep 10 2008, 10:33 AM) *
Am I the only one who doesn't understand the poll choices or opening post?

I'm a little confused there myself to say the least. I think that what the point of the thread is getting at is whether you think that the new FMA series which will be based off manga will be better than the old anime that diverted from the manga in the second season. At least that's what I'm making of it. huh.gif

~ Heh heh, your signature is made of win.

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Mad Bomber
post Sep 10 2008, 12:31 PM
Post #5

Alchemists

Member No.: 45,405

Yeah a bit confusing, someone ought to straighten that out, but anyway I`d prefer the manga adaption considering that it`s good enough to be seen as an anime and despite knowing the plot in advance I would watch every second of it.

--------------------

I am love, I am hate, I'm an atheist with faith, Vent my anger with a smile

+Quote Post
asunder
post Sep 10 2008, 01:09 PM
Post #6

Special Ops (Intelligence Officer)
Group Icon

Group: Moderating Admin
Member No.: 30,877

fixed it ...or I just made it more convoluted. your pick!

--------------------
Everytime you post something mind numbingly retarded, this forum crashes.

+Quote Post
Popogeejo
post Sep 10 2008, 01:19 PM
Post #7

Master Alchemist

More convulsed. I thought this was some silly Anime vs. Manga argument that Tombow reccomended.

--------------------

+Quote Post
RavenHair
post Sep 11 2008, 08:16 AM
Post #8

Citizen

Member No.: 51,225

QUOTE(#1 Risembool Ranger @ Sep 10 2008, 04:19 PM) *
More convulsed. I thought this was some silly Anime vs. Manga argument that Tombow reccomended.

I don't know I'm kinda torn on this topic. I loved the first anime. That is actually how I became a fan of FMA. The only thing out of the whole anime I didn't like was how it ended and how the movie ended slightly. I just wished that Ed and Al could of stayed in their own world. Other then that I enjoyed it. And I love the manga so I'm sure I will enjoy the manga based anime as well. Like some others have said. There is a few chapters I will love to see animated. And plus some of the manga based characters as well. For right now I think I'm 50/50 on this one.

--------------------

Innocense is the purest creature. Often abused and mistreated it has become the rarest form of nature. Once gone, it never fully comes back.

+Quote Post
lunneth
post Sep 18 2008, 05:11 AM
Post #9

Alchemists

Member No.: 43,587

all right before you jump into conclusionson what series 2 will be about just think bones may not have the money so that looks slightly unlikely but hiromu hasnt ended the series yet so that means that there wont be any original material so we dont have anything to work off. just sit tight for news next year. we wont have to wait long. on top off other things we dont even know if in the new series ed and al will return to shamballa. anywho im glad i submitted this tongue.gif

--------------------

persona rp: [url="http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12717"]
thankyou Arakawa sensei for the 9 years of awsome story lines, characters and plot twists that became Fullmetal Alchemist. it's been one hell of a ride :3

+Quote Post
alphonse-fma
post Sep 18 2008, 05:29 AM
Post #10

Citizen

Member No.: 60,352

saya nunggu anime season 2 keluar sambil ngumpulin duwit tongue.gif harus irit uang dari sekarang

I Just waiting for the season 2 and look inside my wallet ( oh is empty ) tongue.gif I must save my money from now

+Quote Post
Naivete
post Sep 18 2008, 05:50 AM
Post #11

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 43,484

just think bones may not have the money

I highly doubt such a big company like BONES would lack sufficient funds to develop a new anime...

hiromu hasnt ended the series yet so that means that there wont be any original material so we dont have anything to work off.

Manga's bound to end soon (I'd give it half a year max), and in the meantime, BONES can occupy themselves with the first few parts of the manga. Not like there isn't much of it.

--------------------

Destitute shrine maidens need no donation boxes.

Romantically Apocalyptic
It summons cancer.

+Quote Post
Popogeejo
post Sep 18 2008, 07:59 AM
Post #12

Master Alchemist

bones may not have the money

What stupid nonsense is this? Why do you think they'd not be able to make another show considering they have at least two airing right now.

hiromu hasnt ended the series yet so that means that there wont be any original material so we dont have anything to work off.

That has never stopped anything. As the person above me said they have plenty of buffer zone with 80 chapters plus they can always pull out filler.

on top off other things we dont even know if in the new series ed and al will return to shamballa.

What kind of idiot point is that? If the new series follows the manga then Shamballa doesn't rule into thingsand if follows the movie then odds are the series would be ABOUT them getting back. (Also: their world isn't called Shamballa, that's just what the Nazi lady thought.)

anywho im glad i submitted this

No one else is.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Elphaba
post Sep 18 2008, 04:04 PM
Post #13

Citizen

Member No.: 53,342

I don't think the new series will discredit the first one in any way; I will always have soft-spot for FMA as it was the first series I really fell in love with, and it was through the anime. However, there have been WAY too many times to count in the manga when I literally mourn the fact they went in a different direction (Volume 12.....Havoc......Ling......the Briggs.......OLIVIER ARMSTRONG.)

And now the fact that we are probably going to see these FANTASTIC plot points come to life makes me happier than anything!

+Quote Post
edxwinryfan
post Sep 18 2008, 05:31 PM
Post #14

Apprentice

Member No.: 59,190

I think that the anime is much more interesting then the manga in my opinion. The anime only had a couple of boring episodes (25&37) in my opinion, but the manga has much more boring chapters, I don't like it when they go away from Ed and Al and do a whole chapter(or a whole episode) or more on other characters such as Mustang(also i really hated when they had like a whole chapter about Armstrong's sister, i don't care about her <_< ), i would rather see Ed, Al and Winry they are the best characters in my opinion (I especially LOVE EdxWinry) . So i hope there aren't alot of boring episodes in the new season.Oh, one thing(there is a few more too) i like about the manga is that it has more EdxWin :wub:

--------------------

+Quote Post
lunneth
post Sep 19 2008, 01:55 AM
Post #15

Alchemists

Member No.: 43,587

well hopefully we will see edxwin in the series which would be awsome. on other topics just think thats all im sayin but i dont think that eckhart was just calling it that. besides all this ithink that its not going to be a remake. (im just repeting my self now)

--------------------

persona rp: [url="http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12717"]
thankyou Arakawa sensei for the 9 years of awsome story lines, characters and plot twists that became Fullmetal Alchemist. it's been one hell of a ride :3

+Quote Post

24 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2016 - 01:14 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css