HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

31 Pages V  « < 29 30 31  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
FMA: Brotherhood OST-1, OST-2, OST-3, OP & ED Theme Musics Discussions, Info & available music links on 1st post!
A Pierrot's Aria
post Jul 28 2010, 11:53 AM
Post #451

Special Ops (Friendly Member Advisor)
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 68,926

^Yeah, I agree with you there; finally hearing the full version of Hologram has definitely made me appreciate it more. The opening version gradually grew on me; at first it was actually my least favourite. Although, I've always liked Golden Time Lover for it's funky sounding guitar. tongue.gif

And I know what you mean about the opening chords, it would have been nice for them to be the same, but either way they sound good. Having said that, it would have been nice to have a bit of the song intro for the Rain OP instead of going straight into the song.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kale Mustang
post Jul 28 2010, 11:59 AM
Post #452

Major General

Group: Members
Member No.: 67,527

QUOTE (A Pierrot's Aria @ Jul 28 2010, 11:53 AM) *
^Yeah, I agree with you there; finally hearing the full version of Hologram has definitely made me appreciate it more. The opening version gradually grew on me; at first it was actually my least favourite. Although, I've always liked Golden Time Lover for it's funky sounding guitar. tongue.gif

And I know what you mean about the opening chords, it would have been nice for them to be the same, but either way they sound good. Having said that, it would have been nice to have a bit of the song intro for the OP instead of going straight into the song.

Yep. After I head the full version of Golden Time Lover, people thought I was crazy for preferring it over Again; Hologram I've always been fond of. And in listening to all the songs in full, I realized that what was once my favorite isn't as good as I remembered and ones I thought were alright/not that great were brilliant. Though Let it Out is still the top ED for me (Ray of Light and Shunkan Sentimental are tied for 2nd place).

+Quote Post
Flamez_Freak
post Jul 29 2010, 01:09 AM
Post #453

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 66,548

im addicted to all the theme songs of fma brotherhood...but of all the OP/ED's , my personal favourite is PERIOD by CHEMISTRY

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sariachan
post Jul 31 2010, 04:58 PM
Post #454

Citizen

Member No.: 75,062

Now that the series has ended, I can say without doubts that my favest song is Again, and not only among Brotherhood ones but in general (I still like many of the old FMA OPs and EDs, though). It's just so full of energy, and the visuals that goes with it are perfect imho.

But I love all the OPs and EDs to say the truth, so I ordered the compilation (the limited edition one which includes postcards and a DVD). I can't wait to receive it! biggrin.gif

I also like the soundtrack a lot, but I agree with many of you about it non being used on its full potential in the series. When I've time I'll write which are my favourite tracks!

I like a bit less the characters theme songs, but there are some that are good nevertheless.

--------------------

+Quote Post

31 Pages V  « < 29 30 31
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2016 - 04:41 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css