HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
What do you want this new FMA anime series to be?
Rating 5 V
Your vote matters not to Morbo!
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 162
Guests cannot vote 
strawberry_pocky...
post Apr 2 2009, 02:33 PM
Post #106

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 59,818

I really want it to follow the manga, sorry I'm kinda not following lol!! I cant wait to see some things animated!! I was hoping it was going to be another really long series..... is it really only going to be 52 episodes?? I was kinda hoping for them to re-animate the first half..... I wouldnt mind seeing the little changes they made being like how it is in the original manga. But, its hagaren. No matter what they do I'm still going to love it. Please dont change too many english voice actors!! I'm pretty happy about the Japanese ones!! lol XP

--------------------
my mind works like lightning, one brilliant flash then its gone--

its coming april 5th!!! <3

the dvd package caught my eye
the anime got me hooked
the mangas kept me going
and the new series is starting the fandom all over again!!! lol
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kasumisty
post Apr 2 2009, 02:41 PM
Post #107

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 59,111

The new anime will be based entirelly on manga (well, the first, or two first episodes will be fillers) and there will be more than 52 episodes. They changed quite a lot of cast, but personally, the new voices fit as well.

--------------------
Due to the cancellation of the end of FMA, Kasumisty must think of new signature.

It may take a while.

+Quote Post
strawberry_pocky...
post Apr 2 2009, 05:36 PM
Post #108

Citizen

Member No.: 59,818

Ohh yesss!! lol!! Im glad it'll be longer. It seems they kept a lot of the Japanese cast but just switched around the parts... now I didnt watch the whole series in Japanese, but from hearing the song files, I kinda thought Toru Okawa's voice was a bit too deep for Mustang. I kinda like the newer va better, from what I've heard in the trailers he was in..... and I totally agree with your sig!! Lol i cant wait to see the part with Ed and the digging.... it was in.... volume 10?? I think so lol

--------------------
my mind works like lightning, one brilliant flash then its gone--

its coming april 5th!!! <3

the dvd package caught my eye
the anime got me hooked
the mangas kept me going
and the new series is starting the fandom all over again!!! lol

+Quote Post
Popogeejo
post Apr 2 2009, 05:53 PM
Post #109

Master Alchemist

Member No.: 31,420

(well, the first, or two first episodes will be fillers)

Learn what "filler" means. The new content isn't filler it's just new.

--------------------

>Click the picture for me gushing over over Summer Wars shenanigans!<
The various works of FKMT are something you should read

+Quote Post
His Name is Unkn...
post Apr 2 2009, 07:06 PM
Post #110

Apprentice

Member No.: 40,795

QUOTE (Popogeejo @ Apr 2 2009, 08:53 PM) *

Thank you - I'm glad somebody finally out and said it. Honestly, the complaints over the new opening of the series make zero sense to me - it would be marketing suicide to begin a new anime with a rehash. The new opener doesn't necessarily have to replace Cornello; in fact, an episode in Liore is almost mandatory to a manga-centric plotline due to the events which unfold there in later chapters. But I fail to understand how introducing beloved characters in an interesting new context is filler.

When I think filler, I think: Inyuyasha episode 370 - search for the roommate's hidden demon underwear, NOT the brand new and beautifully animated opener of fullmetal alchemist.

+Quote Post
Havanese
post Apr 2 2009, 07:35 PM
Post #111

Apprentice

Member No.: 53,239

QUOTE (His Name is Unknown @ Apr 2 2009, 09:06 PM) *
QUOTE (Popogeejo @ Apr 2 2009, 08:53 PM) *

Thank you - I'm glad somebody finally out and said it. Honestly, the complaints over the new opening of the series make zero sense to me - it would be marketing suicide to begin a new anime with a rehash. The new opener doesn't necessarily have to replace Cornello; in fact, an episode in Liore is almost mandatory to a manga-centric plotline due to the events which unfold there in later chapters. But I fail to understand how introducing beloved characters in an interesting new context is filler.

When I think filler, I think: Inyuyasha episode 370 - search for the roommate's hidden demon underwear, NOT the brand new and beautifully animated opener of fullmetal alchemist.

I agree with your definition of filler. Though there's a lot of excitement and joy over the new anime, there's also a lot of people complaining and predicting the worst outcome. I personally am very optimistic, and I think the animation looks great so far and that Isaac seems like a decent character. BONES knows that there are extremely high exceptions for the new series that they have to meet (if they want to make as much money as possible, that is) so I really don't think they're going to screw it up. Not this early in the series, at least. I imagine that they put a lot of thought into how they're going to handle the first few episodes, since those are the episodes that drag viewers in.

Well, all we can really do is hope for the very best.

+Quote Post
Kasumisty
post Apr 2 2009, 10:57 PM
Post #112

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 59,111

For me fillers are oryginal episodes, with story not included in base the adaptation is made of. And no, I'm not complaining about anything wink.gif

--------------------
Due to the cancellation of the end of FMA, Kasumisty must think of new signature.

It may take a while.

+Quote Post
Havanese
post Apr 2 2009, 11:48 PM
Post #113

Apprentice

Member No.: 53,239

QUOTE (Kasumisty @ Apr 3 2009, 12:57 AM) *
For me fillers are oryginal episodes, with story not included in base the adaptation is made of. And no, I'm not complaining about anything wink.gif

My apologies, I didn't mean to insinuate that you were complaining. My comments were more directed at (some) of the fandom as a whole, not anyone in particular.

+Quote Post
zonkiethegreat
post Apr 6 2009, 06:09 PM
Post #114

Alchemists

Member No.: 55,197

I would like a Loose adaptation of the Manga. They have to, otherwise it will be too redundant.

I just can't wait to see Olivia Armstrong!

--------------------

Visit the Roy X Winry fansite : http://royxwinry.weebly.com

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th August 2016 - 08:09 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css