FMA 2's Pairings
Rating 5 V
mewtant307k
post Apr 14 2009, 05:02 PM
Post #136

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 56,450

Since when did Al/Mei become popular? Guess I'm out of touch with the latest trends. I'll never be the cool kid...

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MyBeloved-a
post Apr 14 2009, 05:26 PM
Post #137

Citizen

Member No.: 67,348

QUOTE (mewtant307k @ Apr 14 2009, 06:02 PM) *
Since when did Al/Mei become popular? Guess I'm out of touch with the latest trends. I'll never be the cool kid...

Lol. XD. Join the club.
As for me, my OTP will always be Royai. (I think I'd be shot if I said I liked Maes/Riza...*ducks*)

--------------------
Maes: “Then what is the problem? If I were you right now, I’d be happy as clam, for goodness sake. You kissed her, that beautiful woman!”

Roy: “This from the married man, your opinion doesn’t count since you’re always as happy as a goddamned clam!”
(Fanfiction by Serenanna "A betting crowd" a conversation on Roy kissing Riza)

Favorite quote ever. XD. Enough said.

+Quote Post
Kyelinn
post Apr 14 2009, 10:18 PM
Post #138

Apprentice

Member No.: 67,611

Maes/Riza? xD Wow, that's a new one. tongue.gif And he's a married man, MyBeloved-a! biggrin.gif I do love Royai and so I'm very much looking forward to the Royai scenes in this anime. I was reading my manga tonight and got to the part where Barry the Chopper falls in love with Riza and Mustang was ready to torch him. xD Awwww, so protective of his Riza! <3 but my OTP will always be EdxWinry!

--------------------

Siggy set made by me! ^_^

+Quote Post
black~hayate
post Apr 15 2009, 01:55 AM
Post #139

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,859

QUOTE (Kyelinn @ Apr 14 2009, 11:18 PM) *
Maes/Riza? xD Wow, that's a new one. tongue.gif And he's a married man, MyBeloved-a! biggrin.gif I do love Royai and so I'm very much looking forward to the Royai scenes in this anime. I was reading my manga tonight and got to the part where Barry the Chopper falls in love with Riza and Mustang was ready to torch him. xD Awwww, so protective of his Riza! <3 but my OTP will always be EdxWinry!

Oh yeah, I want to see Barry the Chopper in the anime so badly, him falling in love with Riza >D
"Missy, who's that punk?" (or like this, haha)

Hmm... too much romantic would suck, but a little EdWin and (alot) Royai would be nice.

--------------------
You have to leave me alot of cute messages! I love messages =3

Bark! Bark bark bark!

+Quote Post
Kyelinn
post Apr 15 2009, 08:19 AM
Post #140

Apprentice

Oh c'mon now. tongue.gif An over-abundance of Royai wouldn't be very fair, now would it? There should be equal amounts of EdxWin and Royai as there are in the manga...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Apr 15 2009, 10:29 AM
Post #141

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

QUOTE (Kyelinn @ Apr 15 2009, 11:19 AM) *
Oh c'mon now. tongue.gif An over-abundance of Royai wouldn't be very fair, now would it? There should be equal amounts of EdxWin and Royai as there are in the manga...

Well, since this is manga based, I demand some sprinkles of Ling-RanFan also!! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
black~hayate
post Apr 15 2009, 10:32 AM
Post #142

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,859

QUOTE (Kyelinn @ Apr 15 2009, 08:19 AM) *

Sure, I was only joking =D. Royai needs the right amount to be really effective... tiny bits, similair to EdWin wink.gif

--------------------
You have to leave me alot of cute messages! I love messages =3

Bark! Bark bark bark!

+Quote Post
strawberry_pocky...
post Apr 17 2009, 02:12 PM
Post #143

Citizen

Member No.: 59,818

Edwin ftw!! LOL I really like RoyxRiza, and LinxLanfan, but I dont know, I just can't get into Almei.... I kinda feel bad though lol!! Cause in one of the extras, Al was all, But I want to at least get myself a girlfriend!! eheh... I bet Arakawa will find a good way to tie them into nthe story. She wouldn't give us the little hints if she weren't going to carry them out!! I'm sure she wouldn't get the fans all excited just to crush them lol!!

--------------------
my mind works like lightning, one brilliant flash then its gone--

its coming april 5th!!! <3

the dvd package caught my eye
the anime got me hooked
the mangas kept me going
and the new series is starting the fandom all over again!!! lol

+Quote Post
Kyelinn
post Apr 17 2009, 07:06 PM
Post #144

Apprentice

QUOTE (Tombow @ Apr 15 2009, 12:29 PM) *

Well, since this is manga based, I demand some sprinkles of Ling-RanFan also!! biggrin.gif

Ah! Me too! I absolutely love LingxRanFan. RanFan is actually one of my favorite characters. biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hagaren_4ever
post Apr 17 2009, 08:01 PM
Post #145

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 50,311

QUOTE (Kyelinn @ Apr 17 2009, 10:06 PM) *

Ah! Me too! I absolutely love LingxRanFan. RanFan is actually one of my favorite characters. biggrin.gif

I love RanFan too! In the chapter where she came back to Amestris with an automail arm to help out with the fight, and she thought Greed was Ling, I totally freaked out during that scene. I actually squeeled which is not something I often do.

--------------------

Sig set by me. The original art is by BlueMoon.Crystal

"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances."
-Martha Washington

My Deviantart. :D Check it out, yo.

+Quote Post
Kyelinn
post Apr 17 2009, 08:41 PM
Post #146

Apprentice

QUOTE (Hagaren_4ever @ Apr 17 2009, 10:01 PM) *
QUOTE (Kyelinn @ Apr 17 2009, 10:06 PM) *

I love RanFan too! In the chapter where she came back to Amestris with an automail arm to help out with the fight, and she thought Greed was Ling, I totally freaked out during that scene. I actually squeeled which is not something I often do.

Ahaha me too! I bounced in my seat and was crying out "RANFAN! RANFAN'S BACK!" xD That girl is just awesome on so many levels. We need more RanFan action in the manga!! I really can't wait to see how things turn out with Ling!Greed and RanFan... And I definitely gotta have my dose of EdxWin. I've been wanting to draw RanFanxLing pic for awhile now!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Edamame
post Apr 17 2009, 09:46 PM
Post #147

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 38,530

I demand that pairing that started it all: Hoeheim and Trisha! happy.gif I can not wait to see the chapter "Family Portrait" animated; that chapter was so incredibly heartbreaking. I also look forward to seein some hints of Edwin, Royai, and LingRan.

--------------------

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 8 9 10
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2016 - 05:25 PM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css