HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Kingdom Hearts 2 Roleplay, -_- I'm not sure how this will end..
Winter Phantom
post Aug 13 2008, 06:57 AM
Post #1

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 45,591

Well,after the success,then failure of my Bleach RP,I finally decided to write a new one.This idea came while I was listening Sanctuary for the 62th time.

I'm writing a Kingdom Hearts 2 Roleplay!With a few rules,of course,If anyone wants to play.I'm trying to avoid anyone that wants to write Mary-Sues...I'm truly scared about how this will end.

The Story:

After finding his friends and everything's back to normal,Sora's asked to go to Hollow Bastion by King Mickey with his friends (including Donald and Goofy,of course)to battle the final Heartless (as a cleaning mission) that have been re-created by that evil computer who revived that's in the world of Tron.But,Sora and Kairi,who thought it was best to battle in the world of Tron both suffered a shocking strike and it seems Roxas and Namine have their own bodies,meaning they won't have to be One with Sora and Kairi.It seems our heros have another thing to do,but they will not be alone.

But what's this,The shock happened to some places in the worlds,making people (or creatures) come to Hollow Bastion.Sora and his friends have A LOT of cleaning up to do...

Created Characters are allowed,but no,NO Prefect Characters.Please don't make me say that your character is too perfect.Up to 2 Created Characters can have the keyblade.As said above,creatures or humans from the other worlds arrived in Hollow Bastion,so make your imagination work.For example:A Pirate from Neverland (Creatures from Worlds from KH 1 are allowed)or from the Pirates of the Caribbean world.

Canon Characters:

Sora:Lost Alchemist

Kairi:Winter Phantom

Riku:

Donald:

Goofy:

Roxas: Winter Phantom

Namine:

Aerith:

Cloud:

Yuffie: Innocent-malice

Leon(Squall):

Cid:

Tron:

Tifa:

Axel:Lost Alchemist

Sephiroth: The artist Formally Known as DNA

Tell me if you want any more canon chracters.

I will play Roxas and Jean,a created character.I will need to see profiles for the created chacacters.

Name: Jean Wicked

Birthdate: The 456th day of October.

Story:Jean has no idea how she arrived in this town.Only Daughter of a Witch,Natsumi has half of her mother's personality,explaining her evil thoughts,humor,and laughs.But on the inside,she's a sensitive crybaby and timid girl,who always has her dark;almost destoryed teddy bear in her arms.Her only powers are manipulating any living thing by entering the deepest part of their mind,and Grim,Her Teddy Bear who has a magic canon in it's stomach.Her only friend,of course,is her teddy,Grim.She's mostly seen near the cemetary,watching the moon with an empty look.

Looks:Jean has lemony-like blonde hair hidden in her witch hat and dark blue eyes.Her upper and lower body is covered by her long cape the falls to the floor.

I will wait till a few users enter.

--------------------

I am sane. It's this world that's crazy.
Kariya Jin (Bleach)

Kariya Jin, Bleach
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lost Alchemist
post Aug 16 2008, 02:35 PM
Post #2

Citizen

From: Morning over Kamina's death, that was nearly three weeks ago
Member No.: 44,670

Cans I have Axel? and my occ.

Makoto-
Is a nobody that was around with Axel and the others, but she was hidden and made right before Kingdom Hearts blow up. She used to live in "the world that never was" that is till Axel's death. She ran away finding home in Hollow Bastion. She now finds home in the old castle that stands on the other side of the bailay. She likes being left alone and Axel's fire move. Dislikes too many people in one place and the 13 but Axel and Rockass (sorry Roxas)

Looks: Light bloude hair with blue tips and blue streaks in her bangs and side of her head. Two black tatoos on her arms of a hearts with a red kingdom on her back. She likes trenchs and weres one most of the time, even in the heat.

--------------------

Don't believe in yourself, Believe in me, who believes in you ~Kamina
I thank Lanara for my evil cute kitty! And since I am dead, I can take off my head
To recite Shakespearean quotations

+Quote Post
Winter Phantom
post Aug 21 2008, 01:10 PM
Post #3

Apprentice

Sure happy.gif

It's just pretty sad there's not many people D= If there's not just a few people,this post might close.

--------------------

Kariya Jin (Bleach)

Kariya Jin, Bleach

+Quote Post
Innocent-malice
post Aug 21 2008, 02:17 PM
Post #4

Apprentice

Member No.: 48,225

can I join >>....if so how many characters can we have?

--------------------
Gone. if you should want to contact me Ill be at My deviantart

+Quote Post
Lost Alchemist
post Aug 21 2008, 06:40 PM
Post #5

Citizen

YEY AXEL!!!!!

--------------------

I thank Lanara for my evil cute kitty! And since I am dead, I can take off my head

+Quote Post
Winter Phantom
post Aug 25 2008, 09:08 AM
Post #6

Apprentice

Of course ^^ You can have about 3 characters.

--------------------

Kariya Jin (Bleach)

Kariya Jin, Bleach

+Quote Post
Innocent-malice
post Aug 25 2008, 11:34 PM
Post #7

Apprentice

((yay okay so Ill do 2 OCs and one Canon))

Character 1:
Name: Catalina Lamour

Birth date: December 18

Story: Catalina arrived in the town only by chance with her guardian, she lived her first few years on the streets of twilight town until her guardian took her in. she uses metal claws as her weapon and she has the ability of telekinesis, she is fast though physically weak. She is smart and tough but much too impulsive for her own good and normally only shows affection to those she knows will do the same for her. She is commonly seen with her guardian but is sometimes wandering the streets alone. She is usually kind but underneath lies a hint of cruelty

Looks: she is 5"0, has short red hair and different colored eyes, one is purple and one green. She usually adorns black or purple clothing and can never decide on a singly outfit (in other words I love to make her new clothes...)

Character 2:

Name: Alexander lamour

Birthdate: July 13

Story: recently arrived in town with His adopted sister Catalina. He seems cruel and distant, but when it comes to Catalina he plays the role of over protective and affectionate big brother. He can become very aggressive when pushed but usually just resorts to dirty looks. He is commonly with Catalina and when hes not he's either secretly crying at a chick flick or he's flirting with whoever catches his fancy at the moment, until Catalina comes and scares them off.

Looks: he is 6"2, and lean but muscular. He has long black hair usually pulled into a pony tail, and red eyes. Tries to dress as classy as possibly hoping to get a date.

you can see both of them here:
Catalina and Alexander Lamour

and I will take Yuffie smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Winter Phantom
post Aug 26 2008, 06:03 AM
Post #8

Apprentice

^^ Good.>_> Now we need someone to take atleast Sora...

--------------------

Kariya Jin (Bleach)

Kariya Jin, Bleach

+Quote Post
Innocent-malice
post Aug 26 2008, 12:44 PM
Post #9

Apprentice

well I got 3 characters..know anybody on here that might join if you ask them?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Lost Alchemist
post Aug 27 2008, 04:47 PM
Post #10

Citizen

i play sora!

--------------------

+Quote Post
DNA
post Aug 27 2008, 05:20 PM
Post #11

Apprentice

Member No.: 54,482

I'd like to join as Sephiroth if thats ok.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Winter Phantom
post Aug 29 2008, 01:48 AM
Post #12

Apprentice

(^-^ Ok Then!We can begin!)

Jean wandered around the large town of Hollow Bastion.It was much more lighter than what she was used to in her own town,that she covered her eyes.She needed something or someplace dark.

"I miss my mom..." She winyed like a child of seven years,holding her almost destroyed teddy bear.Tears threatened to appear if she didn't understood the situation soon.She found a old bench and sat on it,where she hoped she could be a peace for a while.Her mother never taught her survival lessons,so how was she going to survive this problem?

--------------------

Kariya Jin (Bleach)

Kariya Jin, Bleach

+Quote Post
Innocent-malice
post Aug 29 2008, 02:48 PM
Post #13

Apprentice

A girl with red hair and different colored eyes noticed the girl as she was passing then thought to herself 'she looks a bit old to be carrying a doll..' she walked up to the girl "hey Im Catalina who are you?" she asked nerviously shifting her balance from one foot to another "do you know where we are?" she seemed almost as distressed as the girl

--------------------

+Quote Post
Winter Phantom
post Aug 30 2008, 05:32 AM
Post #14

Apprentice

Jean looked up from her teddy bear to see a girl presenting herself.

Jean suddenly grew nervous,a small blush appearing on her cheeks."I am Jean.Nice to meet you..." She looked up and down at the girl.Somehow,she couldn't take her eyes off the girl with fiery hair.

'I am certainly not in Halloween Town anymore.' The blond thought,widening her eyes."No.I have no idea how I got here.I was at the cemetary with Grim and then..then...I found myself here." Jean couldn't remember how see appeared.It was like as soon as she blinked,she saw the light of the sun behind Hollow Bastion.
~
Roxas walked out of Merlin's House,stuffing his hands in his pockets.He felt really confused and lost.He was seperated from Sora just like what happened to Namine and Kairi.
They tryed to see what was the base of the problem and Sora came with the idea that they didn't need to be one again.

Roxas removed one hand from his pocket and put it to his chest.His own heart was beating.

--------------------

Kariya Jin (Bleach)

Kariya Jin, Bleach

+Quote Post
DNA
post Aug 30 2008, 08:51 AM
Post #15

Apprentice

Member No.: 54,482

from a distance a winged man wacthed, unseen. "Is this the boy the one from before..? no he's diffrent.." he said

--------------------

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th June 2016 - 02:46 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css