Reply to this topicStart new topic
Your Dreams..., I'm sure everyone dreams... tell us what kind of dream you had
Lady Battousai
post Nov 5 2004, 05:55 AM
Post #1

Alchemists

Group: Members
Member No.: 989

So basicly, everyone have dreams no matter nightmares or just plain day dreams.

I hope everyone will share their dream with us. You may also talk about your funny stories here since it would be boring for it to be one topic.

Okay, here is mine. Well, the other day, our school was lecturing on how are the rules for morning sessions and they're explained by prefects.

Well, when I've heard them it was like boooring...until one caught my attention. She acted like a teacher and was apparently the head prefect. Her explaination was like this...

Prefect: Okay students sit up...*everyone ignore*...I SAID SIT UP! Good now that I have your attention I would like to discuss about this...*moments later*...and since I don't like students to go to shopping complexes, please be sure you follow this orders. Yes, you may go but...there a BIG BUTT there, we have a spy there who could track you down.
WE GOT YOUR NAME, AGE, PICTURE and whatsoever!

Moments later...

Prefect: So that's almost the end of my speech...please remember this faces before you step into this school cause next year, we are going to HUNT you down, CATCH you as our prey and will put CHARGES against you whom break rules!

The End

Okay, so I was laughing madly after this lecture because everyone believe that there was a spy in complexes. I was not wirried at all because I've observe spies there and was aware who are they. But still it was imposible for them to waste their money on us.

Then the next following day, everone gossip about this head prefect. They talk bad things about her but I think she was just trying to make the students dicipline themselves and I don't blame her like everyone else.

--------------------
user posted image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Prinz_Zoisit
post Nov 5 2004, 07:02 AM
Post #2

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 30

wow.. i'm glad that there are ppl who can remember their dreams soo well... i love that!!....

me too, i always know when i wake up what i've dreamt, but if nobody would ask me i'll forget these things very fast while the day goes on...

i'll tell you what i will dream this night(5.11.-6.11.2004) -> promise^^

--------------------
IPB Image

"Two things fulfill my mind with always new and increasing admiration and reverence the more frequently and continuously i think about it busily:
the sky full of stars above me and the moral law inside of me..." (Immanuel Kant)

+Quote Post
Kokoro no Hana
post Nov 5 2004, 02:02 PM
Post #3

Alchemists

Member No.: 497

I'm actually going to sleep in a few mins. (have to wake up in 8 hours and then drive out with newspaper dry.gif) so tomorrow I'll post what I was dreaming about, prolly something with school, newspaper and state alchemists blink.gif oh yeah and broken tvs XP

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Ailuro
post Nov 5 2004, 05:30 PM
Post #4

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 665

Yeah er.. spoilers in this.. Isn't that weird? o_O;

I had the weirdest dream two nights ago. About Ed and Al *shocker*. Alright, they were 11 and 12 and they were floating on this raft in the middle of the ocean unconscious. Then all of a sudden the raft took off into the sky and landed on the shore miles away. Then they were suddenly conscious again. They jumped off the raft and started walking around on the beach. Then right out of blue, Ed ran over to a random spot and started digging. After a few seconds he pulled out a huge rocking chair and said that it was his mother's. He dropped the chair (which was about 3 times his size) and started walking on the beach again as if nothing had happened. Then Al found some stairs that went straight up this cliff..thing. They both started running up and found Roy at the top. Then when my point of view went back to Ed and Al they were 14 and 15. Al still had his body though. And Ed called to Al in his English voice, "Hey Puny, we have to pass an obstacle course!" Then Al responded in his English voice, "Ok Lame!" So apparently their names were Lame and Puny.. I kept saying to myself in the dream that this wasn't right, this isn't how it goes! While I was telling myself that they completed the obstacle course. So I guess I wasn't paying attention to it in my dream. Cause when my point of view looked back they were done and I was saying to myself, why didn't I pay attention to them?!

Wow this is long.. o_O Anyway, after that we somehow got into a van, I was in the passenger seat, some young woman with shoulder length dark purple hair was driving, and Ed and Al were in the back.. We were driving to Winry's house. The girl driving asked me if Winry had any cats cause she was allergic. I said that she didn't, sounding like I knew Winry personally or something. We got there, and the girl sat in the rocking chair that Lame(Ed) found at the beach.. Yet it was in Winry's home. Then 3 cats jumped on the chair and she fell over. And I just stepped over her and said, wow I guess she does have cats. Then Winry was making automail for Ed even though he still had his flesh arm and leg. Then we all suddenly appeared back in the van. This time though, this guy was driving, the purple haired girl was in the passenger seat, and I was in the back with Ed and Al. I tried telling them that their names were Ed and Al but they just kept looking at me funny and saying that their names were Lame and Puny. I was getting frustrated so I told Ed that he's going to die when he's 16 and told Al that he doesn't even have a body and will just sacrifice himself anyway. Then I told them that I knew their whole lives and futures in a really creepy voice.. Then they were looking at me with half "you're crazy" and half "you're scary/creepy" looks on their faces. Then I looked back ahead as if nothing happened. Then my dream ended..

So yeah, if you didn't eread that then you're missing out on some hilarious stuff. xD

--------------------
- Ailuro "Deshi" Oz
- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Lady Battousai
post Nov 5 2004, 06:41 PM
Post #5

Alchemists

My My, how interesting...

Well last night, I was dreaming about a rematch debate with the St. Johns on anime beneficial and negative towards a new era.

I hate them! Their very good...no their good in hypnosis. When I was about to tell out my point to support it as negative (since I was in the 'negative side') I suddenly felt like the St. Johns were staring at me and then I look at their eyes and found that I was gone from life.

Oh I hate them. So, obviously I was unconscious. And if you were my audience in my dream then you could see that they cancel the competition momentary. Then the dream ended.

Tonight I'm going to find back again.

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Lady Battousai
post Nov 5 2004, 08:51 PM
Post #6

Alchemists

Ahhh...fishstiks again!

Damn sometimes I really want to talk about something but then no one is available and neither are the topics or the polls available too...

Well, never mind. Right now I'm having this annoying headache so I will be talking something stupid again like this

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
wolfi1412
post Nov 5 2004, 09:55 PM
Post #7

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 369

Uh, Lady, I think you have to stop double posting, or the moderator edit it for you...

--------------------
Vine Alchemist
user posted image

+Quote Post
Lady Battousai
post Nov 5 2004, 10:35 PM
Post #8

Alchemists

Or, thanks.

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Riza Babe
post Nov 6 2004, 02:25 AM
Post #9

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 853

I had a strange deam that edward was alive and I was SO happy but he looked half dead because [Spoil] when edward tried to get al back edward was half gone and his body was automail and that was FREAKY

--------------------

+Quote Post
Asakura_yoh
post Nov 6 2004, 02:39 AM
Post #10

Apprentice

Member No.: 1,761

dreams ka? XD
Me remember one here, that I became a shinobi (like naruto) And fight with Itachi and Kisame, ahh and orochimaru too.. XO And I WON!!! That is the nicest dream ever after XD

me ish bad in english.. Sorry nya!

--------------------
user posted image
Forgive me of my language use.. I know they are lame -.-;;

+Quote Post
Prinz_Zoisit
post Nov 6 2004, 02:51 AM
Post #11

huh -.- here i am with my dreams this night, but they aren't really intersting, cause in the last time i am busy with studying.... so i mostly dream about studying things... *how embarassing...

1) I played chess with my former military camarades in a big hall...
2) I had a lesson with my Maths teacher^^;;;;

these dreams weren't very intense, but if i got more time for myself, i dream such wonderful things...... *sigh

one night i dreamt about winning in the lottery and this dream was sooo intense that i was sooooo depressed after i woke up...

and sometimes i got wet dreams^^^^

--------------------
IPB Image

"Two things fulfill my mind with always new and increasing admiration and reverence the more frequently and continuously i think about it busily:
the sky full of stars above me and the moral law inside of me..." (Immanuel Kant)

+Quote Post
Lady Battousai
post Nov 7 2004, 07:50 PM
Post #12

Alchemists

I had a dream which was the weirdess thing.

I an assistant monitor of my class and my duty was to make sure everyone is in line to go for some stupid seminar. I tick and tick and tick their names until I bumped into a girl who told me to help her.

This girl was so weird, she says that she's the monitor of a class and she told me it was 2 Cerdas. I scolded her for lying since I knew that class so well (because their my rivals..heheheh) and that she was lying. Then she switched to another class name to which I also knew since I recognize who are going to be my tough rivals.

Then suddenly the annoucer told all monitors and assistant to report our selves to our society and report each class attendes. This girl told me to help her out and I have no idea how, so I asked her not to lie to me.

Then my dream switch the beach. I was just sitting down there with my 19 chibi cousins and they told me to build them a sand castle. We were enjoying together as they throw sand at me until this weird girl shows up again but now with a gaze of a murderer at me. She mumble this weird words:

"To kill the 'key', is to use their weakness against them"

And then she show me a pendant carved key made out of gold. It looks very familiar (in my dream and reality) and then she started mumbling something weird. Once I heard it, I started screaming like an idiot bloody murder!

The end....

Scary, it send me the chills...*shivers*

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Crowley16
post Nov 8 2004, 03:56 AM
Post #13

Citizen

Member No.: 1,674

I win the Lottery, and then Denise Richards asks me out, and then suggests a 3 some with Sarah Michelle Geller, and countless sychophants ply me with rich foods and good wine...

well, that's what I'd LIKE to dream about every night, it'd certainly make me goto bed earlier...

+Quote Post
Asakura_yoh
post Nov 8 2004, 05:42 AM
Post #14

Apprentice

Member No.: 1,761

I have one weird one..
I called Itachi(naruto) nii san... and sasuke was my best friend.. I can't understand that.. lol.. And Kisame was the one chasing after me.. wanted to kill me.. -.- *mega sweat* *sigh* lol

--------------------
user posted image
Forgive me of my language use.. I know they are lame -.-;;

+Quote Post
Prinz_Zoisit
post Nov 8 2004, 02:21 PM
Post #15

Battousai, have you always got such intense dreams? I envy you...^^^^^^

Often i dream things that happen in my reality the next day/month/years... it's really weird....

yea, sometimes there are sentences in my dream which i can remember very well after i woke up, or even music themes...

i had one dream with a wonderful music theme and after i woke up, i had to put it in notes immediately... it was wonderful!!!!!^^^^^^^^^^

Dreams are so mystical^^^^

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

22 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2016 - 08:51 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css