Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Chosen, A `new` idea for an rp, made out of boredom
The Mad Bomber
post Jun 9 2008, 12:11 PM
Post #1

Alchemists

Group: Members
Member No.: 45,405

This idea just came to me, and thought whether an original rp idea would work biggrin.gif yeah I know the chosen thing is kinda used, but I didn`t come up with anything better. If you have any questions, shoot and confirm anything you want about the rp.

---------

In a dystopia created by the third world war, town and cities have become disconnected from each others and nations have fractured into several pieces. Only few true nations remain and are able to maintain power over large areas, but still struggle with the aftermath of the devastation. The war was fought between the west and the east briefly after the second world war, but the ending was catastrophic for the whole world. The americas fell into a years of civil wars and their economies collapsed as everything was ruined, there is hardly any connection across the Atlantic ocean to Europe.

Russia stands a desolate wasteland as a consequence of American nuclear attacks as they had been the first to deploy the bomb despite the soviets own project to develop a nuclear weapon. Asia and Africa have finally broken free of colonial empires, there countries develop and go to war occasionally, seemingly the region being far more stable than any other.

Europe has begun a phase of rebuilding after the soviets swarmed over the eastern parts of it until they were stopped in the middle of Germany by the nuclear attacks to the motherland and the combined forces of the western powers. Now in the year 1980, the world is a place of chaos and self interest. Technology is still at the same level as it had been during world war 2 on most areas yet mankind has made incredible advances in bionics and gene manipulation technologies. With these advances the nature of human life has been changed forever as mankind are not as they used to be.

An organization, referred to as the mutant cult by many ordinary humans and that couldn`t be further away from the truth, has begun to spread it`s influence over Europe and concentrates it`s activities in Britain. London`s dark streets have become a major scene for `non-human` incursions and events, the cult`s agents move in the shadows always recruiting new members and ever vigilant, searching for something under the watchful eye of their enigmatic leader only known as `Ec`. Those that are `recruited` have been many times taken against their will and despite this the rest of the community regards them as freaks, who are to arrested on sight, which is the main reason many decide to adapt to their new lives in the cult. Only a few groups have ever rose to fight these `gene power` wielding humans such as a religious group known as The Crusade and bionics users known as The Fist, all tough relations between fist and the chosen have been rather mellow and passive as they see their causes related.

One night a group of people find themselves suddenly waking up, thinking still, that they are in their own beds or somewhere else, they are in for a shock as they are tied down to chairs side by side. At first all they see are blurry figures as their senses seems to have dulled, then there is a sound as something moves and a light is lit. For a moment the light envelops them and blocks their vision making them blink, but after a while their senses sharpen and they see a young man in a white lab coat sitting on a box across them in an abandoned medical room.

The young man smirks at them with a cigarette in his hand and tells them, that no one can hear their screaming and all will be explained due time. He also adds, that the CYL should be soon kicking in and before any of them manage to ask what CYL means, a mind ripping pain strikes them making them struggle in their bonds whilst the young man calmly watches the events unfold.

Then they fall into the darkness again and when they wake up they find themselves lying in the medical ward of an abandoned hospital, untied and with a mind throbbing pain in their heads. Then after a moment of looking around themselves they notice the young man sitting at the end of the room, snoring. Luckily for him, the abducted have no clue of what has happened to them, yet.

------

In short your characters have been abducted by my character and they have just woken up at the abandoned medical ward, they can immediately demand to know what happened and wake up my character or exhange words with each others. Either way my character will wake up and the events will start to unfold. More in the profile section... In that section everyone can name a power, that their characters will come to possess, but here is the requirement for the power. It has to do something with manipulating one`s own body, growing new body parts like extra hands etc can be an ability, instead of fire control there can one that can set his/her skin of fire and that way use that power, perhaps grow wings or use their own bones as weapons.

In this it`s known as gene power or manipulation, all tough some characters refer to it as a gift or a curse. Gene powers are manipulation, alteration and other kinds of use of a persons own genes and cells in order to use their own bodies as weapons. This wouldn`t normally work, but the chosen who have been infected with CYL(to be explained in the rp) or their genes have `awakened`(which is nothing far from a miracle), will have gained a certain amount of newly regenerating cells, that can take a certain shape and purpose according to each chosens unique genes. This also ensures the chosen a longer life span and somewhat enhanced endurance, but nothing more unless their powers boost any particular thing such as speed.

--------

Name: Emmerich D'Angerville
Alias/Nickname: `Heartbeat` or simply in short `Heart`
Hair: Long dark brown hair that reach his shoulders in the back and sides of his head, but in front they only cover his eyes, that are usually covered by them.
Eyes: Supposedly dark green with a hint of gray, mainly because not too many have actually seen his eyes past his hair despite he ensures they don`t block his own vision.
Personality: Laid back, calm and controlling in most situations yet has a temper when struck in the right nerve or when debating against superiors.
Virtues: Calm, collected, clever and somewhat passionate about his work.
Vices: Neglecting something he doesn`t like or appreciate, arrogant when questioned and over confident.
Gene manipulation/power: Cell implanting, Heart has the ability to implant his own dead skin cells to another persons body and use them to attack the person from within, they work like a poison yet the effects can be altered as Heart wishes. His favorite method of attack is to cause the target a heart attack, which has gained him his moniker and his profession only adds to that name in an ironic way.

Weapons/equipment: A set of surgical knives, med pack, an array of vaccines and toxins, that he can implant into other humans or himself.
Clothing: Heart wears a white lab coat over a green shirt and a brown vest, he wears brown pants with a chain hanging from the other pocket and connecting to his belt and he has a pair of black leather shoes in his feet. He usually keeps the the lab coat open and hardly ever takes the other end of the chain out of his pocket as it is connected to a pocket watch.

Family: Not known, presumably dead
History: Heart mainly keeps to himself about his past, but reveals as much that he was born and raised in France, afterwards he had served as a medic in the military, but had become a deserter later on an escaping to London where he had found his fate with `Ec`. Whether one would want to know more they would have to ask around carefully from other chosen because Heart himself wouldn`t reveal anything.
Theme song: KoRn - Hold On

---------

So the question remains, will the newcomers embrace the Chosen and do the bidding of Ec? or will they seek another path despite knowing the rest of the world would hate them for what they are?

--------------------

I am love, I am hate, I'm an atheist with faith, Vent my anger with a smile
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Jun 12 2008, 12:12 PM
Post #2

Alchemists

Member No.: 47,159

I am in!! But can you please put more examples for powers?? Well I am not posting my character profile yet!!! (Currently whit writerblock sleep.gif)

--------------------

(\_/) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your
(O.o) signature to help him on his way to
(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
The Mad Bomber
post Jun 12 2008, 12:32 PM
Post #3

Alchemists

Ah cool, umm... sure I`ll put in a list of sorts...

Example Power list(you can come up with your own):

Body temperature control (set themselves on flames, thus able to use fire as a weapon. this all fictional so play along)

Growing extra limbs

Growing various inhuman body parts (wings etc)

Modifying body parts (being able to grow predatory claws, teeth. Ability to modify bones and use them as weapons, being able to extend one`s body parts etc)

Shapeshifter (this will however be mainly limited to face and copying people instead of freely turning into whatever they want)

Superhuman strength (creating new muscles with the modifiable cells)

Skin cell hardening (being able to turn their skins into an armor and thus making them also quite capable hand to hand fighters due to hardness of their body.)

More to come

--------------------

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Jun 12 2008, 01:02 PM
Post #4

Alchemists

Name: Victoria Ackleir
Ocupattion:........
Personality: Kind, friendly, charming, clever but her "dark" side is more like: sarcastic, shortempered, tricky and aggresive. She is mature but somethimes can be really childish.
Strong Points: Clever, tricky, charming.
Faults: Aggresive, sarcastic, she rarely follows orders, childish.
Power: Body Temperature Control (Set herself on blue flames)
Appearence:
That is her whit dark blue eyes

Is that ok??

--------------------

(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
The Mad Bomber
post Jun 12 2008, 01:27 PM
Post #5

Alchemists

Fine by me, but for now lets see whether more people would be willing to join and then IŽll see whether I`ll start the rp tomorrow.

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Mad Bomber
post Jun 14 2008, 01:25 AM
Post #6

Alchemists

(IŽll start the rp now, but ppl can still join if they are interested)

Name: Christopher Reeve
Alias/Nickname: None
Hair: Short black hair with the hair at front dyed blue
Eyes: Dark brown with a hint of orange about them.
Personality: Straightforward, rash and unshakable
Virtues: Will to act, fearless and knowledge of the streets.
Vices: Rash, unprepared at most times.
Gene manipulation/power: Shapeshifter/Imitator (mainly limited to face and copying people instead of freely turning into whatever he wants)

Weapons/equipment: Christoper carries a pair of Webley-Fosbery automatic revolvers, that he acquired whilst stealing goods from an army depot on a job. Occasionally he hides a stiletto in his left sleeve.
Clothing: A black and ragged suit without a tie, he has a white shirt underneath the jacket, he wears a pair of brown shoes and a dark brown belt.
Family: Orphan, considers all those who he has come to work with on a long term as `friends` yet only those he finds trustworthy
History:

Christopher was abandoned to the streets at a very young age after the death of his parents. For a couple of years he managed to survive by begging for food and when he could, stealing it. Naturally he became involved with gangs and the criminal underworld of London, as he grew up he would become the leader of a small gang operating for a larger organization. As life finally seemed to make some sense and stabilize, Christoper finds himself knocked out and then waking up with a throbbing pain in his head.

------------

Where the hell was he? All he could remember before the blackouts was a mind throbbing pain and the creep smirking at them. Slowly, but decisively Christoper forced his eyes open and realized he staring at a roof. Following this he felt the rest of his body awaken from what seemed like a long slumber, his fingers began to tap against something metallic and search for support as the rest of his body got up. Finally sitting on a hospital bed whilst holding his head as the vision remained blurry, he gazed around at the crumbling room around them and realized he was not alone.

There was someone else, at least in a bed opposite his and then there was the creep, snoring on a chair at the far end of the room. In anger Christopher looked for his guns, but couldn`t find them nor the stiletto hidden in his left sleeve. He quietly gazed around again before taking a few wobbling steps out of the bed, his mind was cloudy and his memory poked full of holes. He couldn`t tell where the whole mess had started nor where it would end, all he knew, that the bastard had done something to him and the others around him.

However as the man might be dangerous Christopher wanted to see whether he could get some help from the others, he quietly gazed around hoping for others to wake up.

admits the long dark hair an eye blinked open and stared at the man, who had risen up, but the body did not react and the `snoring continued.

--------------------

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Jun 14 2008, 10:29 AM
Post #7

Alchemists

Victoria groaned she felt a throbbing pain in her head, she blinked furiolsy. What the hell happened?? She tried to remember. She was going to her house and then....Then what happened?? She then rememberd, a abandoned hospital room, and a man in a doctor's coat and a horrible pain. She tried to get up but failed. She cursed *What the hell is going on??* She thought as she closed her eyes *Perhaps I am just dreaming* She thought hopefully.

--------------------

(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
The Mad Bomber
post Jun 14 2008, 11:28 AM
Post #8

Alchemists

Christopher uttered a few curses as he noticed someone else waking and kicked the end of their bed in order to get their attention. He gazed at the man snoring in the far end of the room and then at the girl, whose bed he had kicked.

"Any clue where we are? Or who the hell that guy is?"

He asked whilst holding his own head with his left hand and leaning against the end of the bed with his right hand, staring at the girl. He guessed he wasn`t really giving a good impression of himself in this situation, but it couldn`t be helped, all he wanted to do was to fill the doctor with lead. Yet it seemed that his gun had been taken and he was armless, sneaking up on the man had seemed like an option just a while ago, but now a sound caught his attention and he realized, that it would be impossible now.

Emmerich had just pretended to wake up all tough his yawn was genuine and he rubbed the back of his head with a bothered face, it was always an unpleasant task telling newcomers what had just happened yet they would adjust, he had, everyone did. He quietly clapped his shoes against the floor making a distinct sound, catching the attention of those whom were awake and began to slowly walk down the row of hospital beds before arriving to the two waking up.

"Good morning, hope ya kids slept tight?" He suddenly inquired with a cheerful tone, but it was somewhat impossible to read his mood or thoughts as his eyes were covered by his thick dark hair.

"Tch..." Christopher let out a sound between his teeth and changed his grip on the end of the bed, turning to face Emmerich with a grin on his face. He didn`t know, who this guy was, but his acting and appearance alone were worrying enough not to mention the situation they were in.

"Who the hell are you? And mo.. more importantly what is the deal with all this pain? What did you do?"

Christopher demanded as he tried hard to stay on his feet and luckily began to find the strength to do so, but the reaction of Emmerich was enough to throw him off his feet. Emmerich reached into his jacket pocket and drew a syringe, pushing the blue liquid inside to moisture the tip of the needle. The expression on his face had changed into a smirk, but in this way he came across creepier than ever and the syringe wasn`t helping things. Not to mention the words, that came pouring out of Emmerich`s mouth were enough to confuse Christopher even more.

"My name is Emmerich D`Angerville, your personal doctor from now on... you see I am a very frank and blunt person, that is why I captured you and injected you with this little thing. This is the Nirvana vaccine, you may have heard about it in some rumors, that are passed around on the streets. Personally I like to call it CYL as in Change Your Life because that`s what this little bugger really does to people, it changes them and opens their eyes to a new world..."

Emmerich introduced himself bluntly and as well as named the vaccine now coursing in their bodies, that would in a short while become a permanent part of their bodies once it had settled in and created enough cells. Emmerich put the syringe away and took out a surgical knife into his hand before spinning it nervously in his fingers.

"Currently you might be experiencing minor throbbing in the head, an annoying side effect before CYL settles in and activates your slumbering Nirvana genes, a gene particularly rare amongst humans, that allows them to take another step in their evolution as it were. As the vaccine settles in it creates a number of new cells, that allow the use of... inhuman powers...

Am I making myself clear? I am one of the chosen, a group that is commonly referred to as a cult with terrorist connections on the streets and in news.... and you my little friends are the newest members of our happy little family."

Emmerich said with a steady and cold tone as he pointed the knife at both of them before stabbing the knife into his own left palm, it sank enough to make a nasty cut and blood began to pour out. Christopher could only listen and watched in utter confusion, but in slight awe as Emmerich acted. Also suddenly the palm, that had been stabbed began to slowly stop bleeding and seemingly heal itself. It didn`t seem to be fast, but it was still incredible speed for a human body to recover so quickly. Emmerich could not, but help keep smirking at them.

"A little side effect, that the drug grants once it sets in yet there of course more.... well if your interested you can follow and if not well... IŽll see you in about a week because in a week you`ll have either been imprisoned or got hunted, I promise you that. Society looks down on and doesn`t tolerate abnormalities such as ourselves, but should you come with me I can make sure, that whatever manifests itself it won`t go rampant."

Emmerich said with a smile whilst offering his left hand, no longer bleeding hand to Victoria for help to get out of the bed. Christopher on the other hand had sat down on an empty bed, simply stunned at what had happened to him. It was in the news and everyone knew, that abnormalities would be hunted down like those of this `cult` and the one`s known as The Fist, a group of bionics. He breathed heavily as his head started to clear and cursed whilst staring at his own hands, wondering what kind of a power would manifest itself.

There was no going back to his gang like that, they had specific orders to shoot down any inhuman elements as the mafia didn`t tolerate them at all as they were bad for business. He had been an outcast before, but at least that life had stability and thus it took a while for Christopher to digest the idea of being infected with CYL. Christopher made a quiet, noticeable and accepting nod towards Emmerich as he sat on the bed. This did not go unnoticed by Emmerich, who turned to stare at Victoria.

"It seems that our friend Christopher has accepted the future, will you Victoria?"

Emmerich said, revealing yet another disturbing aspect as he knew their names.

--------------------

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Jun 14 2008, 11:54 AM
Post #9

Alchemists

Victoria eyes widened whit Emmerich explanation, she felt her blood froze into her veins. The fact that Emmerich knew her name didnt help either. She took a deap breath and looked at Emmerich, she closed her eyes thigtly, trying to calm the storm in her head *What will happen to me??* She thought as she bit her lip. Deep inside she had alredy take a decision but she was still unsure. She opened her eyes, clinched her fists and nooded. But still gave Emmerich a suspicious glare "Now do you mind to tell us, what will exactly happen to us??" She asked

--------------------

(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
The Mad Bomber
post Jun 14 2008, 12:42 PM
Post #10

Alchemists

"Medically speaking your headache will end, as it is a side effect, the vaccine will blend into your bodies creating new cells, that no normal human supposedly possesses. These cells in fact will make you inhuman, but your appearance will remain, on the outside you will be the same. However in time certain abilities will surface in different situations, one such as more paid healing as you just witnessed. If you are of course speaking about what you will have to do then it`s pretty simple, follow me and adjust to the new life about to thrown upon you. All of society might hate you, but there is another society amongst them, that will look to you and never abandon you as long as you remain loyal to it.

I will take you to our headquarters to meet the big man himself, it`s customary that he meets all the new members, afterwards IŽll show the ropes and make sure you won`t become a danger to anyone or in other words accidentally go berserk with your newly born powers. I can`t also say how or when they manifest, but there`s no need to freak out, here let me demonstrate..."

Emmerich said with a quirky attitude, suddenly stabbing with his right hand index and middle fingers at Victoria`s shoulder. Despite the aggressiveness of the move Christopher simply sat by and watched as Emmerich`s fingers had seemingly entered the shoulder, but when he pulled his hand back there was no mark. However suddenly Victoria would come to realize that she couldn`t move her left shoulder nor the arm below it as Emmerich had implanted his cells into her nervous system blocking all signals from the brain.

"As you may notice your left arm is numb, unusable, yet fret not your arm will be soon yours again. It`s temporary paralysis as your body`s immune system will take care of the invaders thus no long term damage has been done. I simply implanted some of my own Nirvana or extra cells into your body in order to control it, that is my ability as it were, a little useful gift in my line of work.

Now can you stand, I`d like to get moving."

He inquired from the both of them, still offering Victoria his left hand for help. Christopher shrugged at the whole thought of running away as he had planned a moment ago, but now he was too freaked and at the same time bizarrely intrigued by these Chosen. Maybe it might turn out well after all, maybe this was a kind of a blessing, but he hoped he wasn`t wrong.

--------------------

+Quote Post
DNA
post Jun 14 2008, 01:20 PM
Post #11

Apprentice

Member No.: 54,482

(I'm in.

Name: Lelouch Lamperouge

Eyes: Purple but turn red when useing his Genetic...stuff...

Apperence:

Muatations: Brain rewireing Via eye contact. (Absolue obideience once per person, Ablile to make people lose complete track of time for 5 seconds - seeminglly altering time, createing memories and eraseing others)

Weapons: 2 conciled Magums, throwing knives, Poison darts and dart shooter, Capsules of Nitrocide oxcide with gas mask

History: Once British royalty, when his mother was assanated by an unknown group and his father did nothing about it calling him and her weak, he was cast down and made into a political hostage, liveing in a college building by a weathly family. He seeks to find who murdered his mother and De-throne his father.

Theme song: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ji6-qf9s5Cw&feature=related )

Lelouch awoke with a yell of pain. His eye had a hole in it and was bleeding from a CYL injection. within a moment it healed. "Bastard....What did you do to me?" he said. unlike the others he remebered being kidnapped from his home before being knocked out.

--------------------

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Jun 14 2008, 01:26 PM
Post #12

Alchemists

Victoria eyes widened in horror when saw Emerich's fingers in her shoulder, she was now seriolsy freaked out, she touched her shoulder, and hold a sigh of relief when saw there was no wound. *I shouldnt have asked* She thought, she then grabbed Emerich hand, she still didnt trust him but she knew she would hardly walk by herself, her body was still a little numb and weak. When heard Lelouch wake up, she turn around and looked at him.

--------------------

(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
The Mad Bomber
post Jun 14 2008, 02:11 PM
Post #13

Alchemists

(hmh, your power could be in short made into hypnosis, no?)

Emmerich seemed pleased at Victoria taking his hand and getting up without further protests, it seemed like they were almost ready to go all tough as he looked at Christopher he couldn`t swear he over the shock yet. Christopher dug up a cigarette box from the left pocket of his jacket and placed one sticking out of the box between his teeth, but it seemed like a lot of effort as his hands trembled. Christopher finally also managed to lit the darn thing as his hand were shaking, making him wonder whether it was the sudden axiety of the situation or the countless thoughts of mutation, that went around in his head.

He was already an outcast, he didn`t want to end up being a freak, not like this guy. In Emmerich`s appearance, in Christopher opinion, there was nothing freaky except the hair covering his eyes and the weird way it made his smirk look creepy as his eyes were not visible. However it was that very thing, that made him nervous, made him wonder what kind of eyes this man had or whether his face had mutated. Suddenly everyone turned towards another bed as a third one had woken up and Emmerich was once again smirking as he noticed this. He took a few bold steps towards Lelouch as he placed his surgical knife back into his jacket pocket.

"Ah you woke up too, lovely, you asked the same as these two already. It`s really bothersome to explain everything to you, but in short you have certainly head of a certain group referred to as `the cult`, which supposedly has terrorist connections. It`s all over the streets and news like a silent whisper really, but anyway...

I am Emmerich D`Angerville and have injected you with CYL, Change Your Life as I call it all tough the official term would be the Nirvana vaccine. The vaccine in itself courses trough your whole body with your blood and settles in, it recognizes the slumbering Nirvana genes you carry and activates them. Thus at the same time creating new cells, that in a way are limitless as they have a way of regenerating themselves...

In short you will in time gain some non-human abilities not to mention well... would someone like to guess my age?"

There was an awkward silence creeping in as everyone stared at Emmerich and he could feel a sweat drop fall down his face, but luckily Christopher finally managed to mutter something out between his teeth before taking another puff of the cigarette he had taken out.

"What, about twenty-something?"

"Eh... not quite, it`s actually 60, I served in the Second and Third World War"

Another silence crept in and this time it was all because of awe, not to mention shock at the fact, that the man was 60 years old and that he had witnessed both of those bloody conflicts, that stained mankind's history as the ultimate madness. Christopher chuckled slightly at the claim and got off the hospital bed he was sitting on.

"Your an old geezer! Did you dye your hair or something?" He inquired with a suspicious face.

"What? No! Unlike you, I have some integrity left." Emmerich said pointing at Christopher's front hair.

"Say that again IŽll fill you with lead" Christopher threatened, taking a step forward.

"You mean with this?"

Emmerich suddenly said and pointed a revolver at Christopher with a sadistic expression on his face, but didn`t fire, instead he grabbed another revolver as well a stiletto and threw them to the floor before Christopher, who silently stared at them with suspicion. Yet after a short moment he grabbed them and hid them away in his jacket without any expression of violence as a show of gratitude of sorts. Emmerich gazed at Lelouch with a rather bothered face now.

"So are you ready to go your highness? Your weapons are at the table at the end of the room, you can take them as we leave."

Emmerich said with a somewhat quirky, but sad face as he gazed at Lelouch.

--------------------

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Jun 14 2008, 03:00 PM
Post #14

Alchemists

Victoria was now looking at Emmerich in awe. *This has to be a dream* She thought. She rubbed her eyes "Wake Up Victoria" She mumbled. She took a deap breath and tried to calm herslef, but it wasnt really working.

--------------------

(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
DNA
post Jun 14 2008, 06:41 PM
Post #15

Apprentice

Member No.: 54,482

"Change your Life? you've injected me with that?" Lelouch said sounding calmer. "Ha.I've been looking for A sample of just that...In whicth case I shouldn't be yelling at you. my sinserist apologys." Lelouch said recovering as he got up, still slightlly feeling the effects of an hole in his eye as it hadn't healed yet. you've speed up my scheidual Dramaticlly... he thought as he grabbed his weapons. "Thought don't think I'll be joining your cult for very long...espessally after kiddnapping me." He said

--------------------

+Quote Post

12 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2016 - 11:37 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css