Reply to this topicStart new topic
A Fantasy Rp
BaraXAkuma
post May 26 2008, 08:36 AM
Post #1

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 57,706

Ok, so here is the deal. If you have ever been in some of my rp's you know the rules. For those who havn't here are the main ones. NO killing, play fair, and NO controling others characters. That is all I ask. Here are some of the fantasy things you can be.

Vampire (Pureblood, Aristrocat, used to be human)

Werewolf (Pureblood or used to be human)

Goddess (Elemental goddess)

Gargoyle (Only one kind, those are alive gargoyles)

Animal Human (Dog, cat, tiger, panda, etc)

Nymph (Any kind, water, forest, ocean, etc)

Mermaid (No other kinds, but they can grow legs at night)

Or just a normal human if you wish. I do ask one person to play Kuro the Hell Guardian for me. I'll explain that now.

The Guardians: The Guardians are the imortals who created the world. There are three, the Guardian of Life, Hell, and Heaven. Each one created something and are masters at what they do. They can travel through out the worlds. They are only mentioned through out myths, and are not thought to be real. The Guardians keep to themselves and are not aloud to see anyone else but themselves.

For the one who wants to be Kura tell me and I will let you be him. Then when I know who the person is I'll send you his info or I'll ket you make it yourself. But one thing, he is not a happy fun person! Ok, that is about it.

Name: Tenshi (Meaning: Angel)
Age: Unkown, but looks like a little girl sometimes when she is emotional.
Race: Goddess
Personality: Tenshi is sweet and kind, gentle, loves animals, and is basicaly a pure hearted person. Though sometimes she will play pranks on Lena or Kura. If anyone is in need of help she will not hesitate to help.
Talents: The things the first Life Guardians created (Too many to list) but one thing she is very good at it music. (Singing, playing instruments, etc)
Inabilities: Stuff the Life Guardians did not create and not being shy
Past: Tenshi figured out she was special at age ten, when she was at school. She lived in the normal world as most call it, where just humans live. When she went home that day she found her whole family gone. They had disspapered. Kura told her they had all moved to a different world with no memory of her at all. Soemtimes Tenshi can not take the stress of being a Guardian but Kura and Lena ger here threw. Tenshi knows the past of ever Life Guardian, which there have been more of. Kura and Lena are the second of their Guardians, but Tenshi is the twentieth. Kura's older brother has killed every singale one of them that came after the first. Tenshi is basicaly in danger every day.
Appearance:

--------------------

I'm LOST. Can you find ME?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Omamori
post May 26 2008, 10:28 AM
Post #2

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 52,106

I'll join!

Name: Rintay Faolan
Race: Werewolf
Type: It could be argued that he was 'once human', but on the other hand, he was turned into a werewolf before birth.
Hair: Thick, maroon/black, falls above neck.
Eyes: Amber
Frame: Sturdy, thick-set.
Personality: Quiet, cocky, stubborn.
Strengths: Physical strength, concern for others, friendly.
Faults: Passionate, anti-social.
History: Working on it.

--------------------

-------------------
||
DeviantArt||
-------------------
Set by Omamori

+Quote Post
BaraXAkuma
post May 27 2008, 03:14 PM
Post #3

Citizen

K, the first person! Now we just need some more peeps and then hopefully amongst them will be the one who wants to play Kura 'cause I can not play all three Guardians.

--------------------

+Quote Post
DNA
post Jun 2 2008, 12:58 PM
Post #4

Apprentice

Member No.: 54,482

( Name: Schneizel Va Clovis
Race: Pureblod vampire (if allowed secertly Guardian of Heaven, I really didn't understand)
Personallity: Aristocratical, charming, charismatic, careing to thouse close to him but sometimescold to others
apperence:

this ok?)

--------------------

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Jun 2 2008, 02:10 PM
Post #5

Alchemists

Member No.: 47,159

I am in!!!

Name: Victoria Ackleir
Race: Pureblood Vampire
Personality: Mature but somethimes can be the total oposite acting like a little girl, charming, tricky, proud, ambitious, bossy, cold,and narccistic. But deep down under the cold surface she cares for those who she loves but she just dont show it. And she dosent really go well whit humans not because of their blood she just thinks they are pretty stupid and primitive. She always says she is "Intolerant To Stupidity"

(Whit other clothes)

Name: Honami
Race: Forest Nymph
Personality: Shortempered, aggresive, tricky, childish,prankster, lazzy, hates being bossed around, but she is friendly, funny and kind. Loves to play pranks on people. But she knows when to be serious.

(Ignore the blood)

Hope it is ok!

--------------------

(\_/) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your
(O.o) signature to help him on his way to
(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
DNA
post Jun 2 2008, 02:27 PM
Post #6

Apprentice

(when can we start? I'm ancuious! And am sucking at spelling!)

--------------------

+Quote Post
BaraXAkuma
post Jun 5 2008, 06:01 PM
Post #7

Citizen

We can't start until someone calls Kuro. I can't play three people! Trust me, I've tried!

--------------------

+Quote Post
DNA
post Jun 5 2008, 06:13 PM
Post #8

Apprentice

(kk i'll do it. though I have another charicter to intorduce later to be Hell guardean so no one may be it.)

--------------------

+Quote Post
BaraXAkuma
post Jun 5 2008, 06:21 PM
Post #9

Citizen

(Will skip his profile, cause I don't wanna write it right now... I'll start I guess. Also I forgot to mention Kura's broher... I think)

"I hate my life!" Tenshi whinned as she fell back on her bed. Right now she was in the Guardian's cave, the cave only for the Guardians. She wanted a friend but she couldn't have one. Tenshi still looked like a kid sometimes, but she was really a 15 year old...Sorta "Don't say that Tenshi." Lena, the Heaven Guardian said sadly. "But Lena, I'm lonely. No wonder Hikari killed herself!" Tenshi yelled. Lena sighed and looked around. "Where is Kura anyway?" Lena asked.

--------------------

+Quote Post
DNA
post Jun 5 2008, 06:34 PM
Post #10

Apprentice

at the western Prison near the cave, 2nd Schneizel stood next to several royal commanders from the Britanninian empire. A convicted man stood bound to a pole with a cloth around his eyes. Just then a man in complete black walked in the courtyard where they stood. around Schneizel were members of the royal family. then the man in black took out an old rifle and shoot it into the man's forehead. he took a gasp as he fell lifelessly held by only his chains. some blood spalttered onto his face from whicth he sighed and took out a cloth to clean it off. then he started walking away with everyone else. "I don't get it Barley. A single man trys to kill the 94th in line to the throne and all 100 of us must come here and ruin our saturdays." he said in a large aristocratical tone to a large, bald, tan man with a royal general's uniform

--------------------

+Quote Post
BaraXAkuma
post Jun 5 2008, 06:44 PM
Post #11

Citizen

Lena walked out of Tenshi's room, looking for Kura. Tenshi opened one eyes and gave a devilish grin. She hopped up, shaking her white wings. "Time to have some fun!" She yelled as she ran through the halls, passing the many spiritual armed guards incase someone got in. As if. Then, as soon as she saw light, she was up in the air. She felt free when she flew. Tenshi did loops in the air and spun around and around until she was dizy. She laughed happily and began to glide. That was when she noticed that she had no clue where she was. "I'll find my way home soon." Tenshi mumbled to herself. That was when she smelled blood. She covered her nose immediatly. There was nothing she hate more then blood. Landing on the ground, she hid behind anything that was nearby when she noticed people.

(Oh, I just noticed your profile. Lena is the Guardian of Heaven. The thing is confusing I know. See, I'm giving out Kura 'cause I can't play him. So you can be him since you volontered. Tell me if ya need any more help.)

--------------------

+Quote Post
DNA
post Jun 5 2008, 06:50 PM
Post #12

Apprentice

(Well can I be another guardian and not use the charicter?)

as the 2 passed the cave Schnizel put the blood drenched cloth in his mouth and quicklly swallowed it. disgusiting how I must de-grade myself still he thought as he did so. "B-but Sire. he's your own family!" The bald man said. "And one of the weaker ones that are far bellow me." he replied.

--------------------

+Quote Post
BaraXAkuma
post Jun 6 2008, 01:58 PM
Post #13

Citizen

(You can be onbe of the gods, like the special ones that my friend made up. They're enemies with the Guardians but that is all I can do. There are only three Guardians, unless you can make up a new kind. They are very special to me also! And if you won't be Kura who will 'cause I really can't... You now what just forget it! I'll try my best with playin three!)

Tenshi shivered as she followed them, staying invisible. Though she was pretty sure her presence was know due to the fact that she hadn't mastered her powers... She wasn't good at that stuff. That is so disgsuting, but he is a vampire. I can understand that. I hate blood. Tenshi still had her hands over her nose.

--------------------

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Jun 6 2008, 02:12 PM
Post #14

Alchemists

Member No.: 47,159

Victoria rolled her eyes "Humans. Who understands them" She muttered as she looked out of the window "So boring" She mumbled as she tilted her head, suddenly she raised an eyebrown she could swear she had felt some sort of "presence".

*In the nearby forest"
Honami chuckled, happy and proud of her own prank "That will show him to never come to this forest again whit that ugly axe" She muttered. She then took a deap breath and sat down next to a tree and looked around wondering what could she do next.

--------------------

(\_/) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your
(O.o) signature to help him on his way to
(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
BaraXAkuma
post Jun 6 2008, 02:18 PM
Post #15

Citizen

Tenshi could sense the girl in the fores through the tree she was leaning on. She didn't know who to watch, the guys in front of her or the forest nymph a bit away. She wanted to learn a lot about this world and it's... well the mortals and imortals that live in it. Tenshi decided a quick look at the forest nymph wouldn't hurt. So then she flew lowly to the ground until she was about ten feet away from the nymph and hid behind a tree, watching.

--------------------

+Quote Post

12 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th June 2016 - 12:21 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css