HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Chapter 83 "Regular" Discussion Thread For First Time Readers (and Others), No future chapter spoilers here, please. :)
sto
post May 13 2008, 05:07 PM
Post #46

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 59,452

Tombow and HisshouBuraiKen thank you for the translation~!
This chapter is great!
And with a special ending

The problem in the manga helper is fixed biggrin.gif
I feel sorry, because I posted this raw at other forums about 3-4 hours before(at 18:27[GMT+8 hours]) I did it here, but someone took it and upload at other places, so that KaNx don't know the raw is by me
With the problem of SS, the larger file(13 MB) cannot be download(may be someone can got it), so that the one most people have is the smaller one(5.5MB)
I will try once more to fix it later rolleyes.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post May 13 2008, 05:46 PM
Post #47

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 48,158

YESSSSS! Awesome chapter! Thanks for the translations, guys! I can't WAIT! *fangirl squee*

(This gave me a big energy boost after the AP Chem test I took today. That was... ugh...)

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

+Quote Post
Animeoldtimer
post May 13 2008, 06:28 PM
Post #48

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 8,503

Thank you everyone for bringing the manga to us! biggrin.gif

This was a good chapter. It had a little bit of something for everyone. I loved the Armstrong fight along with the parents in the background discussing retirement plans-That was classic!

My favorite comment was from Ed:

"Ed: WHAT?! I'm not short! I just live in a big world, goddammit!"

--------------------
"Funny how you can say something in your head and it sounds fine... "--The Doctor

+Quote Post
Causmicfire
post May 13 2008, 10:02 PM
Post #49

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 49,283

QUOTE(Sensenic @ May 13 2008, 12:18 PM) *
Thanks a million, Sto!

Guririn! XD

Greeling, I guess that'd be his official name, now. happy.gif

QUOTE(Causmicfire @ May 13 2008, 06:04 PM) *
Did Grumman smack Rebecca on the butt?
askljasdkjXD awesome chapter! Oh, and Ed still has her earrings /incoherency

?
How is that incoherence? huh.gif

Sorry, I think I confused you. I meant /incoherency as in end my incoherent little ramble, since my mind wasn't fully functioning yet. I missed a space there, my keyboard needs replaced DX

Thanks for translations Tombow and HisshouBuraiKen!

--------------------

+Quote Post
AA battery
post May 14 2008, 03:52 AM
Post #50

Brigadier General

Member No.: 7,450

QUOTE(sto @ May 13 2008, 10:42 AM) *
Hope all of you like it rolleyes.gif
I had a bad scanner, so that the pics are not clear dry.gif

The files from KaNx from Mangahelpers also are my files.
I feel a bit sad about KaNx has not posted the file is from here huh.gif

*pats* It happens. We all appreciate your hard work here, though! Thank you very much for scanning!
To be honest, I actually found these files on P2P networks before coming here and realized that you scanned them! Really, thank you so much!

I don't quite understand why there is problem with sendspace though. If you originally posted on a China forum, then this would be the case, because sendspace bans user from China from downloading from sendspace. Is that why people weren't able to download the 13MB version?

==========

Anyway, awesome chapter omg *o*
It totally gives the fill that "yup, the final battle is up. Everyone is ready!" thing...

I never expected Riza's friend Rebecca, who only appeared in the Red Gaiden to actually appear in the story! (I think...? I don't recall Rebecca appearing at all, except for that brief mention of her name in the SELIM BRADLEY IS HOMUNCULUS message...)

Finally, all the people I miss appeared!
Well, except for Gluttony... well, I don't exactly miss him... I am just curious about how he is doing XD; and he has got nothing to do with the "human" side anyways =P
Yay UselessRoy? 8D
I wonder where exactly is Scar and Marcoh? It seems they are in a desert... so maybe they are really heading to, or are at, wherever that place is called... uhh, where Ed met Maria Ross before she leaves for Xing?
Totally didn't expect Izumi to reappear like that! It's totally made of awesome-ness!
Greed and Lin's personality change reminds me of Yugioh!... XD lol the hairstyle
The part where Ed gets beaten up by the chimeras were very lol XD
And of course the fight between Alex and Olivier~~~ =w=

Too bad this chap is back down to 36 pages. OTL

--------------------
*June 11, 2013 - New Doujinshis Added*
Hi, I got a bunch of FMA merchandises (keychains, pencil boards, cards, figurines, book in figure red...etc) for sale at my LJ. Please visit my sale post here if interested! Thanks ^_^

+Quote Post
Sannom
post May 14 2008, 04:59 AM
Post #51

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 35,674

I wonder where exactly is Scar and Marcoh? It seems they are in a desert... so maybe they are really heading to, or are at, wherever that place is called... uhh, where Ed met Maria Ross before she leaves for Xing?

Where they are and what they intend to do, I would like to know. I have a theory that perharp Scar hopes to find some Warrior Priests of Ishbal that have survived and try to convince them to help them in the fight that's coming? Or perharps it's something else. One thing's for sure, they are not fleeing...

+Quote Post
Winry Chan
post May 14 2008, 05:23 AM
Post #52

Citizen

Member No.: 58,548

QUOTE(AA battery @ May 14 2008, 06:52 PM) *
I don't quite understand why there is problem with sendspace though. If you originally posted on a China forum, then this would be the case, because sendspace bans user from China from downloading from sendspace. Is that why people weren't able to download the 13MB version?

*raises hand

--------------------
If someone types L337 SP34K in a forest and no one else is around, are they still a noob?

+Quote Post
HisshouBuraiKen
post May 14 2008, 05:54 AM
Post #53

Apprentice

Member No.: 40,851

Causmicfire - lol, That was no smack, that was a full-on SPANK!

+Quote Post
Causmicfire
post May 14 2008, 11:05 AM
Post #54

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 49,283

QUOTE(HisshouBuraiKen @ May 14 2008, 05:54 AM) *
Causmicfire - lol, That was no smack, that was a full-on SPANK!

lol, yeah.

I love his excuse.

I don't know whether to find it sad or amusing that Papa Armstrong doesn't have any faith in Alex's ability to beat Olivier. Poor Alex, where's he going to go now...oh, the barracks.

It was awesome to see the whole team this chapter, just to know they're alive.

--------------------

+Quote Post
RoyxRizaFan
post May 14 2008, 01:47 PM
Post #55

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 54,333

So much I loved about this chapter, but i wouldn't be living up to my name if I the first thing I said wasn't OMG ROY! How long have we been waiting? Nine months now? It's about time! Hopefully he won't disappear again after this...

I don't know whether to find it sad or amusing that Papa Armstrong doesn't have any faith in Alex's ability to beat Olivier. Poor Alex, where's he going to go now...oh, the barracks.

I loved that they were talking about vacations the whole time, but I felt so bad for Alex the whole time. I love that everyone has sparkles. it was nice to see the whole family again, too!

YAY Lin! I'm happy he asked about Lan Fan, even though I'm not sure if they're cannon or not... mellow.gif

It was great to see everyone. Now all we need is an update on Mei. I know there was a panel with her in it, but i want to know what's going to happen to her! Hopefully she won't listen to Envy too much. Maybe she's flush him down a toilet or something in central...(as long as it was ice cold water, she'd be safe). I love Envy, But i'm more concerned about Mei...

Oh, and honestly, if I were Riza and being stalked by a psycho immortal killer toddler thing, I don't think I'd be able to keep as cool as she is.

--------------------

Avatar by Michiyo and signature by me.
Fan Fiction, Fan Art
FMAobsessed Wrote:
Bradley: "Oh by the way I made Breda my personal assistant."
Roy: "WHAT NO! I AM IN IMMENSE SHOCK!"

+Quote Post
Sannom
post May 14 2008, 02:23 PM
Post #56

State Alchemist (Major)

It was great to see everyone. Now all we need is an update on Mei. I know there was a panel with her in it, but i want to know what's going to happen to her! Hopefully she won't listen to Envy too much. Maybe she's flush him down a toilet or something in central...(as long as it was ice cold water, she'd be safe). I love Envy, But i'm more concerned about Mei...

We need an update on Scar and Marcoh too, now that we know they are separated from the others huh.gif And more importantly : is that sick bastard Kimblee alive or not???

+Quote Post
AA battery
post May 14 2008, 03:22 PM
Post #57

Brigadier General

Member No.: 7,450

QUOTE(Winry Chan @ May 14 2008, 05:23 AM) *

*raises hand

hahaha, I totally would like the 13MB version if it's possible =w=; I hope it's not asking for too much.

QUOTE(Sannom @ May 14 2008, 02:23 PM) *
We need an update on Scar and Marcoh too, now that we know they are separated from the others huh.gif And more importantly : is that sick bastard Kimblee alive or not???

Why would he be dead? I think the last we saw of him is his meeting with Pride. I don't think he'd die frmo that...

--------------------
*June 11, 2013 - New Doujinshis Added*
Hi, I got a bunch of FMA merchandises (keychains, pencil boards, cards, figurines, book in figure red...etc) for sale at my LJ. Please visit my sale post here if interested! Thanks ^_^

+Quote Post
Sannom
post May 14 2008, 03:50 PM
Post #58

State Alchemist (Major)

As far as we know, Kimblee might be buried alive under an avalanche laugh.gif Remember the "Blown up while I'm still talking... How rude!" and "Wonderful, absolutly wonderful, I have never seen someone being slaughtered so quickly!"?

+Quote Post
Winry Chan
post May 15 2008, 06:14 AM
Post #59

Citizen

Member No.: 58,548

QUOTE(AA battery @ May 15 2008, 06:22 AM) *
QUOTE(Winry Chan @ May 14 2008, 05:23 AM) *

*raises hand

hahaha, I totally would like the 13MB version if it's possible =w=; I hope it's not asking for too much.

I too would like the 13MB version. I would be able to make fun banners....oh yes...^^ However, the banning of sendspace where I live prevents that dream from coming true. *sigh*

As for Kimblee, I think he is definitely alive. I believe he was last seen making a deal with Pride. Not sure though.

It would be nice if Greed/Lin finished him off. I might just be crazy. ^^

--------------------
If someone types L337 SP34K in a forest and no one else is around, are they still a noob?

+Quote Post
bluwim
post May 15 2008, 07:42 AM
Post #60

Citizen

Member No.: 45,349

13 mb? o.O

I want it toooooooooooooooooooo!!! Pleaseeee ^^

I love this chapter!!! amazing, how many people...

The end is close, i'm depressed...

--------------------

.:Hagane no Fansub:.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2016 - 09:26 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css