HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
What Would You Do If You Owned A Death Note?, To kill or not to kill?
Mat-Mat
post Aug 8 2008, 05:50 PM
Post #16

Brigadier General

Group: Members
Member No.: 54,690

You people who are saying that they would kill off the biggest criminals, you're the stupid ones. I'd admit, killing them would be easy and great for the world, but what you just did is exactly what those murders did to the rest of the world. You'd just be another murderer in the world of crime and hatred. Also, it would be pretty dramatic to the world that the biggest criminals died. Their coverage wouldn't be on T.V. or anywhere the public could find it, they would just appear that they disappeared of the face of the earth. If you people want to kill, kill off the smaller criminals, so at least there is someone who is passing judgement to the world.

Personally, I've come to my senses about some things, and the last post I did, scratch it. A murder is a murder, and only the murderer is to blame, not the purpose. It would be cool to have a shinigami around though except for the part about them only eating apples. I guess the logical thing to do with the Death Note is to get rid of it and be gone with it for the rest of my life. sleep.gif Wow, that's a lot to say. XD

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Trifone
post Aug 8 2008, 05:55 PM
Post #17

Citizen

Member No.: 58,503

I would probably beat someone over the head with it.
That way, they will learn from there mistakes.

Bad criminals.
D<

+Quote Post
Mat-Mat
post Aug 9 2008, 11:44 AM
Post #18

Brigadier General

I would probably beat someone over the head with it.
That way, they will learn from there mistakes.

Bad criminals.
D<

Haha, that's funny. I agree in full.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Little Washu
post Aug 9 2008, 04:45 PM
Post #19

Lt. General

Member No.: 31,492

QUOTE(Mat-Mat @ Aug 8 2008, 05:50 PM) *
You people who are saying that they would kill off the biggest criminals, you're the stupid ones. I'd admit, killing them would be easy and great for the world, but what you just did is exactly what those murders did to the rest of the world. You'd just be another murderer in the world of crime and hatred. Also, it would be pretty dramatic to the world that the biggest criminals died. Their coverage wouldn't be on T.V. or anywhere the public could find it, they would just appear that they disappeared of the face of the earth. If you people want to kill, kill off the smaller criminals, so at least there is someone who is passing judgement to the world.

Killing a smaller criminal rather than bigger criminal is ridiculous. That would be like punishing a child for hitting his little sister as opposed to setting the house aflame. Of course that's exaggerated, but you get the point. Now, here's a thought, give the Death Note to the president(one from 2009 on please). Also, if they find one of those big criminals, what do you think they're going to do with him? If they can't find him, killing him may be the only option, rather than leaving them to run amok.

--------------------

d a| Y a k u s o k u |t u m b l r

+Quote Post
Mat-Mat
post Aug 9 2008, 05:21 PM
Post #20

Brigadier General

God, I hate to repeat myself. Listen, killing off the biggest criminals would cause a big uproar in the world, wondering who did it and they'll be looking for you. They, along with not covering the media of their death, would also would be after you. I'm not saying that killing is a bad thing, it in fact is a good thing to the world. However, you would be the goverment's next target, and I for one, would not like to be executed for killing off one of the biggest criminals in the world. I do however like your idea of giving it to the president, Little Washu. Just leave killing and finding the biggest criminals to the goverment and all its stupid ideas. You just kill who you want to kill, and I'll shall not participate in any of your childish ambitions. sleep.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Little Washu
post Aug 9 2008, 05:28 PM
Post #21

Lt. General

QUOTE(Mat-Mat @ Aug 9 2008, 05:21 PM) *
God, I hate to repeat myself.

You wouldn't have to if you would listen. I'll quote myself:
Now, here's a thought, give the Death Note to the president(one from 2009 on please). Also, if they find one of those big criminals, what do you think they're going to do with him? If they can't find him, killing him may be the only option, rather than leaving them to run amok.

Didn't catch that? Here, I'll say it again:
give the Death Note to the president

Yeah, I'll bet it'll be really hard to find him. And what will they do with him? Have the president decide. Oh wait! He is the goddamn president.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mat-Mat
post Aug 9 2008, 05:36 PM
Post #22

Brigadier General

God, do you really know how much you're pissing me off. If you actually read somethings in your life, then you would have heard me say.......................
I do however like your idea of giving it to the president, Little Washu. Just leave killing and finding the biggest criminals to the goverment and all its stupid ideas.

Read that statement to yourself over and over again until it gets in that head of yours. I agree with you about the president idea. But once you give it to him, just leave it to him to do whatever the f*** he wants to do with it. If you keep you interfering with the goverment, you'll only become mixed up in their evil plot with our world. You become a f***ed up little democratic supporting kid for all I care. You'll just go down in history as one of the supporters of the hellhole we call the United States.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Little Washu
post Aug 9 2008, 05:39 PM
Post #23

Lt. General

God, do you really know how much you're pissing me off.

Mission accomplished then.

QUOTE(Mat-Mat @ Aug 9 2008, 05:36 PM) *
You become a f***ed up little democratic supporting kid for all I care.

The president is a republican, stupid.

If you actually read somethings in your life

You sound like my 10 year old brother.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mat-Mat
post Aug 9 2008, 05:46 PM
Post #24

Brigadier General

Listen, you said you want to give to the Death Note to the person who is going to be the president in the 2009 election and up. If you take the person who is the most likely canadiate (excuse my spelling) it would probably be the DEMOCRATIC canadiate, Obama. Sorry if I didn't make it clearer for you. And, I hope you're happy. happy.gif

You sound like my 10 year old brother.

You're pissing me off like my 8 year old cousin.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Little Washu
post Aug 9 2008, 05:55 PM
Post #25

Lt. General

QUOTE(Mat-Mat @ Aug 9 2008, 05:46 PM) *
If you take the person who is the most likely canadiate (excuse my spelling) it would probably be the DEMOCRATIC canadiate, Obama.

And that's a bad thing? Democratic is the way to go. Y'know since the last republican voted in only destroyed the country.

the most likely canadiate

DEMOCRATIC canadiate

Canadiate? Ha ha, that's not even close!

But Death Note isn't about America and how messed up it is, so no more of this from me.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mat-Mat
post Aug 9 2008, 08:10 PM
Post #26

Brigadier General

Thank God, and I told you how bad my spelling is. Let's just end this now and call it a draw.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Popogeejo
post Aug 10 2008, 04:04 AM
Post #27

Master Alchemist

Member No.: 31,420

QUOTE(Mat-Mat @ Aug 10 2008, 01:21 AM) *
Listen, killing off the biggest criminals would cause a big uproar in the world, wondering who did it and they'll be looking for you. They, along with not covering the media of their death, would also would be after you.

1. How can is cause uproar if it's not going to be reported? It'll barely upset the Criminals. It's not like they don't have numerous successors in line to run the show.
2. Why would they be after who ever used the Death Note? It's not exactly going obvious a Heart Attack is Murder. Even if they do notice the massive coincidence they'd still have no link to the note user. Same goes for the Gov.

You just kill who you want to kill, and I'll shall not participate in any of your childish ambitions. sleep.gif

..but I will participate in your childish debates about a fictional item and act as if this is remotely real!

QUOTE(Little Washu @ Aug 10 2008, 01:28 AM) *
Now, here's a thought, give the Death Note to the president(one from 2009 on please).

Isn't the President meant to uphold the constitution? The Death Note doesn't allow trial and assumes guilt. If you have proof then take the guy to court and observe the law. This is before we look at the fun world of international treaties. America has no jurisdiction outside side it's borders.

Yeah, I'll bet it'll be really hard to find him. And what will they do with him? Have the president decide. Oh wait! He is the goddamn president.

"Dear Mr. President,
Please find enclosed the Death Note. It can kill anyone you want by <explain the rules>
I am not mad. please kill all the big bad criminals."

If you can even get the President in the same room as the Death note I'd be surprised.

QUOTE(Little Washu @ Aug 10 2008, 01:39 AM) *
The president is a republican, stupid.

What does it matter either way? The Pres isn't going to use. He's going to throw it away and think your just another wacky little kid with really stupid ideas.

Here's a fun challenge: Go and find the names of 3 big criminals. Not murders acting alone but proper high ranking members of organised crime. Also a picture for each of them.
Naturally they can't currently be convicted or be facing conviction for their bigger crimes as that would make Death Noting them redundant.

and nothing to do with the little retard-fest
QUOTE(Mat-Mat)
You become a f***ed up little democratic supporting kid for all I care.

The hell?

--------------------

>Click the picture for me gushing over over Summer Wars shenanigans!<
The various works of FKMT are something you should read

+Quote Post
Omamori
post Aug 26 2008, 09:30 PM
Post #28

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 52,106

...*sighs*

Thus, once again, another fun little topic goes 'BOOM'!

--------------------

-------------------
||
DeviantArt||
-------------------
Set by Omamori

+Quote Post
Naivete
post Aug 27 2008, 12:00 AM
Post #29

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 43,484

Being the complete idiot I am, I would assume the Death Note was another one the replicas that my friends enjoy carrying around so much and write names in it for fun resulting in coincidental and accidental deaths. Whoops.

Then I'd probably go mad. Fun times would be had if the Death Note existed.

--------------------

Destitute shrine maidens need no donation boxes.

Romantically Apocalyptic
It summons cancer.

+Quote Post
alchemist of the...
post Dec 27 2008, 10:59 AM
Post #30

Citizen

Member No.: 5,192

If I had a Death Note I would use the heck out of it.
I'm someone people would think would never commit a crime.
That what makes getting away with it so easy.
Muhahahahahahahaha!

--------------------

AlchemistBlue needs more friends.....hit me up.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th June 2016 - 02:08 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css