HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
What Would You Do If You Owned A Death Note?, To kill or not to kill?
Omamori
post Apr 27 2008, 09:25 PM
Post #1

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Group: Members
Member No.: 52,106

Grah...Rosi is just curious to see if anyone here thinks like Light Yagami or...whatever. If a thread like this has already been created, delete this one; if this seems like spam, move it to Spam Central since I couldn't really tell if it was spam or not.

...Anyway! So. What would you do if you found a Shinigami's notebook and discovered that "any human whose name is written in the note will die"? Would you use it to create a world of good, like Light Yagami did...or would you burn it, frightened by its power?

Guess you could say this is more of a debate thread? ...not sure. Anyway...here's what I would do, the rest who post just follow suit:

If I found a Death Note, I would most likely use it to clean up the world, pretty much what Light did. I'd be intoxicated by that power and put it to some use; however, after a while, I'd most likely realize what I'm doing, killing criminals, is, in a sense, wrong, and I would get frightened and try to get rid of the notebook.
But that's just me. Heh.

So, how about you guys? I'm curious.

--------------------

-------------------
||
DeviantArt||
-------------------
Set by Omamori
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DNA
post Apr 27 2008, 09:45 PM
Post #2

Apprentice

Member No.: 54,482

hmm...

well first off I would show my friend it. one less intellagent then me of corse to write names down so I won't go to aMu. And at that I would onlly use it aganist Major threats to Society like to people like Osama Bin Laden or Hitler.

However Mainlly I would show my Shinigami a Good time. just start up a friendship up with him. I personally think that would be intresting. Playing DDR with a shinigami among other things. and if I were to die from a murderer I would have that possiblity of a "1up" though I wouldn't count on it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
xXdark_kairineko...
post Apr 28 2008, 05:42 AM
Post #3

Citizen

Member No.: 58,874

well i think i will probaly use it on some people and other things aslo i think.

+Quote Post
edward elric kat
post Jun 22 2008, 12:39 PM
Post #4

Citizen

Member No.: 42,972

<Please make a post with little more content, else it will be considered as a spam post... rolleyes.gif 06/22/08 ~Tombow >

--------------------
<Reminder: The max sig size for our board is 500 pix wide and 300 pix high. Please keep your sig within this size. Also, since we are PG13 board, please choose your personal pic, avatar and sig appropriate for viewing by minors. ^^Thank you!!>

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii173/w...y_shuangwen.jpg

+Quote Post
Mat-Mat
post Jun 23 2008, 05:32 PM
Post #5

Brigadier General

Member No.: 54,690

well first off I would show my friend it. one less intellagent then me of corse to write names down so I won't go to aMu. And at that I would onlly use it aganist Major threats to Society like to people like Osama Bin Laden or Hitler

I agree with you on the less intellegent person, but what happens when you destroy the big criminals in the world? People are going to notice that something is up, and they will find you.

For me, I would destroy some criminals way outside my area, like in England or Germany, so they would be looking for someone in those countries. Also, if I tried to destroy anyone, small or big, in my neighborhood or town, they would find out about me in, uh...4-5 hours. That's who small and gossip-spreading my town is. Also, I would find someone who I could trust, someone who I barely knew, and get them as my next Kira or a substitute Kira if I was under suspstion, just like Light. That way, if there was a time that I needed to kill them for something they did, then I could do it with no regrets of killing a friend. mellow.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Little Washu
post Jul 4 2008, 07:38 PM
Post #6

Lt. General

Member No.: 31,492

I'd sell it on eBay.

--------------------

d a| Y a k u s o k u |t u m b l r

+Quote Post
Omamori
post Jul 5 2008, 07:55 AM
Post #7

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 52,106

QUOTE(Little Washu @ Jul 4 2008, 07:38 PM) *
I'd sell it on eBay.

Best use for a Death Note I've heard, so far!

--------------------

-------------------
||
DeviantArt||
-------------------
Set by Omamori

+Quote Post
Guest_Tris the Reaper_*
post Jul 12 2008, 12:02 AM
Post #8

Guests

Wouldn't use it.

A murderer is a murderer, no matter how you look at it.

+Quote Post
Lost Alchemist
post Jul 12 2008, 02:06 PM
Post #9

Citizen

From: Morning over Kamina's death, that was nearly three weeks ago
Member No.: 44,670

What i would do with a death note? *thinks* I'll kill all the bullies in the world and the guy that hit my best buddy! Then I'll tear it up makeing two more death notes and giveing then to my other kira's. Then we will take over the world! MOHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! Misa misa will rule the world with the female Light and Female L.

--------------------

Don't believe in yourself, Believe in me, who believes in you ~Kamina
I thank Lanara for my evil cute kitty! And since I am dead, I can take off my head
To recite Shakespearean quotations

+Quote Post
Hanozo
post Jul 16 2008, 11:39 PM
Post #10

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 40,469

Probably write my name misspelled in it a few times and rip a couple of pages out. Then use it as a daily school notebook.

--------------------

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Jul 21 2008, 06:02 PM
Post #11

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 48,158

I'm with Tris on this one. A murderer is a murderer, and I wouldn't become one. Although my reaction coming into posession of it and/or realizing what it is would probably entail screaming and running in the other direction, then coming back to get it so that nobody uses it for its more nefarious purposes and making it unable to carry out said nefarious purposes somehow.

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Jul 22 2008, 04:14 AM
Post #12

Brigadier General

Member No.: 47,799

I wouldn't write in it because I agree with Tris,killing is wrong.Plus I don't really wanna go to Shinigami world (that's what happens if you use the Death Note or die from it's uses XDDD) but I'd keep the thing as an ace in the hole maybe,or just to keep it out of bad hands.Plus it would be hilarious to play DDR and eat candy with a shinigami.

--------------------
I'd much rather to be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not:Andre Gide
I do not own the avvy or siggy!

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
Popogeejo
post Jul 24 2008, 04:23 PM
Post #13

Master Alchemist

Member No.: 31,420

I wouldn't use the Death Note simply because it's not practical. Nut's to the moral reasons, the best reason to to use it is that it won't solve anything.

Those who would use it , going from cunning plans posted here, would achieve nothing. Despite what Death Note showed it's not that easy to find local criminals names and faces let alone international criminals. Light also had some unbelievably useful resources (access to his dads computer and by proxy the Japanese Police investigation) and he has his history of solving crimes that got the Police to trust him so easily.

To long; didn't read it: If we used we'd just make a mess and most likely end up dead. biggrin.gif

--------------------

>Click the picture for me gushing over over Summer Wars shenanigans!<
The various works of FKMT are something you should read

+Quote Post
Little Fixster
post Jul 27 2008, 09:48 AM
Post #14

Citizen

Member No.: 54,487

Personally I'd destroy the book.
Too much power.

Plus there's no one I hate enough to get my hands dirty and no one I really want to kill. The people you hate now could change and end up being your friends later, or atleast help you in some small way. Maybe not though. Maybe they're just rotten to the core.

Perhaps I'd kill Osama Bin Laden...if he's not already dead by now...

+Quote Post
Saving_Grace
post Aug 1 2008, 01:46 AM
Post #15

Alchemists

Member No.: 33,782

Well, I'm not sure if I would want to kill anyone, but on the other hand, if I had an oppertunity to change the world for the better, then perhaps I would take it. I wouldn't do what Light did though; he was just a silly little boy, overwhelmed by his own arrogance and warped ideals.

I might kill off a few people, you know, Osama Bin Laden, Charles Manson, Paris Hilton-- you know, the really evil ones. tongue.gif

I'd hate to have a Shinigami hanging around me. Seriously, after two days I'd be screaming at it to go away. "No! I don't have any flippin' apples!!!"

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th June 2016 - 04:04 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css