Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Silence Lingers, A vampire RPG!
The-Autumn-Alche...
post Mar 26 2008, 04:15 PM
Post #46

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 56,440

Alycia noted dully that her alarm clock was beeping, and the cold of the night was setting in. Unlocking the chains that bound her, she turned off the alarm and looked at her work scheduale.

"I don't have to work for a couple of nights," she said to herself, and went over to the armoire once more. She finally chose a small, black, tubetop shirt with belt straps and a black sailor collar, a short black skirt that went to her knees, a pair of black boots, black gloves that went up to her eblow, and a silver necklace that had the Los Illuminados symbol upon the crimson pendant (if you haven't played Resident Evil: 4, you will have no clue what it looks like). Stepping out of her apartment, she looked up at the silver moon, which was whiter then her hair, and walked along the sidewalks, her boots gently thumping against the ground with each step. Passing by here was a group of laughing and giggling girls, who sneered at her, thinking her to be goth. She felt herself scoff mentally but she continued onwards.

"They will never learn..." she mumbled to herself, coming upon a small costume store, an idea stricking her. She fingered the money pouch she kept hidden between her ...ahem assests and walked inside, figuring she had enough to buy a few things.

------------------------

Julia was not a happy camper, that's for sure. So far, she was late for work, had to work overtime, and filled and signed about 500 packets of teh same thing over and over again. She'd rather be at home then hunting tonight but sadly, once she finds a vampire, she was sworn to chase it no matter what, or if she died. Sighing, she closed her briefcase and clocked out, waving bye to a good friends of hers, and walked along the light of the street lamps, her eyes trained around her to keep an eye out for danger.

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BaraXAkuma
post Mar 26 2008, 04:28 PM
Post #47

Citizen

Member No.: 57,706

Rozen watched from her usual pole, sitting like a cat on the top. She scanned everything, hood up making her look like a shadow. Once she was sure everything was clear she hopped down, and began to walk through the streats. People backed away from her, thinking she was going to murder them at any second. Don't worry, it isn't your time yet. She smirked as she stopped at a recording building. Rozen leaned against the building, listening to the girl singing inside, wishing it could be her. She walked away and just roamed the streets.

--------------------

I'm LOST. Can you find ME?

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Mar 26 2008, 04:59 PM
Post #48

Alchemists

Member No.: 47,159

Roxanne walked trought the streets lost in her thoughst like all the nights, she looked at the moon and shighed, suddenly she stopped when saw in a music shop a violin, she looked at it a sad expeccion in her face, but then she just turned around and closed her eyes angrily.

--------------------

(\_/) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your
(O.o) signature to help him on his way to
(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
BaraXAkuma
post Mar 26 2008, 05:45 PM
Post #49

Citizen

Rozen finally took her hood down and fixed her hair, tying it in one ponytail. She noticed the pureblood she had seen yesterday and put her hood back up. Rozen noticed her eyes shut angrily, and the music shop next to her. "So, you wish you were human sometimes too?" She asked her softly, hood still up.

--------------------

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Mar 27 2008, 02:42 PM
Post #50

Alchemists

"No" Roxanne said angrily as she looked at the floor angrily "No" She repeated sadly in a whisper to herself.

--------------------

(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
BaraXAkuma
post Mar 27 2008, 02:47 PM
Post #51

Citizen

Rozen smirked, shacking her head. "I can read you like a book. Don't worry, you're not the only one." She said looking at the building. 'Stop lying to yourself pureblood. Thats what my friend Dark would always say." Rozen said softly, walking away. She glanced back as she continued to walk.

--------------------

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Mar 27 2008, 02:59 PM
Post #52

Alchemists

Roxanne shook her head and shighed, she then looked at Rozen "And you are?" She asked as she raised an eyebrown

--------------------

(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
The-Autumn-Alche...
post Mar 27 2008, 03:24 PM
Post #53

Citizen

Alycia came out of the store, two bags upon her arms which were filled with some new outfits for work, and for herself on curious days. Walking towards her apartment once more, she spotted two other vampires, their pale skin almost white. She stopped, not recognizing them at all. She took a tentative step back, ready to runaway if needed be.

-----------------

Julia coughed a few more times, seeing the blood staining her hand told her 'You're not going to go out hunting tonight, unless you want to be killed,' or at least what her concious said. She gave an angry huff as she drank some water and brushed at her long hair, her covers of her bed over her in a stiffling heat.

"Note to self, put winter sheets away and bring out spring ones," she said to herself, flicking the hairbrush against the door in her irratation, which brought the attention of her boyfriend and her brother. Oh great, the worrying sqaud has arrived.... she thought sarcastically, as she ignored the fifty some questions they fired at her

--------------------

+Quote Post
BaraXAkuma
post Mar 27 2008, 04:15 PM
Post #54

Citizen

Rozen stopped for a second, wind blowing her hood off. Her eyes were sad as she turned to face the pureblood. "Yes, pureblood. I lie to myself all the time. I wish I were human, just to sing and show people who I am. I pretend I am human when I'm by myself, there for I am lying to myself." Rozen told her, walking. She noticed the girl watching them, but ignored her not feeling the need to cause trouble at the time.

--------------------

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Mar 28 2008, 03:22 PM
Post #55

Alchemists

Roxanne nooded "I know how you feel but I shouldn't feel this way" She said angrily to herself "Sometimes I just feel I would give everything just for one day see the sun and feel it in my skin for one day leave all the worrys, for one day just being a normal girl" She whispered bitterly "But when I think it carefully I realice am just being a fool" She mumbled coldy, she then looked at the violin again.

--------------------

(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
BaraXAkuma
post Mar 28 2008, 04:12 PM
Post #56

Citizen

"A fool would be some one who doesn't dream. We all have wishes, unfortunetly for us our dreams don't come true as easily." Rozen told her softly, gazing at the recording studio a few blocks down. "Hush-a-bye, close your eyes. For he dawn is rising." She sang softly, lost in her own world. "Don't let the flames, scorch your skin. For you have comited no sins. So small and young, not a clue to. The world around you. Just close your eyes, and hush-a-bye."

--------------------

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Mar 28 2008, 05:26 PM
Post #57

Alchemists

Roxanne nooded and smiled lightly, she then looked at violin again, she pressed her hands against the cristal, suddenly she closed her eyes angrily and then entered the store, when she got out of the store she had the case of the violin in her hands, and a smile of simple joy in her face.

--------------------

(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
BaraXAkuma
post Mar 29 2008, 10:21 AM
Post #58

Citizen

"Thats good, pureblood. Dare to be different." Rozen told her with a smirk. She looked to the studio, but shook her head. That will never happen. Rozen walked away from the site, going home without a sound of a good-bye. When she arived to her small home, she looked through her photo album again.

--------------------

+Quote Post
The-Autumn-Alche...
post Mar 29 2008, 11:01 AM
Post #59

Citizen

Alycia just stood there, listening to what they were saying and took another step back, her teeth clenching together and her fangs poked out from underneath her lips. She saw that the other one left, not going near her at all, and with the pureblood entering the store, Alycia ran off, her lithle legs carrying her to her own apartment. She lived in solitude, always have since she was young and always will. She dared not live with her other 'friends' from the club or the other vampires, she was better off alone at times. Dumping the bags next to the armoire, she sat on her bed and turned the radio on, quietly so her neighbors above and next to her wouldn't be disturbed by the music.

"I wonder what's playing..." she mumbled, tuning it to a station she always liked. Soft, almost celtic-like music started to play, the ghostly sound penetrating deep into her dead heart.

--------------------

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Mar 29 2008, 11:59 AM
Post #60

Alchemists

Roxanne was standing in the park as she looked at the violin, she then put the violin under her chin, and took the bow, and then started playing, a slow and sad tune filled the air, at first it was weak but it became stronger as Roxanne went deeper into the music. (Nocturne - Frederic Chopin)

--------------------

(><) world domination.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th June 2016 - 09:59 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css