Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Silence Lingers, A vampire RPG!
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Mar 23 2008, 05:57 PM
Post #31

Alchemists

Group: Members
Member No.: 47,159

*sweatdrop* Sorry I thought it was us I am gonna edit the post.

--------------------

(\_/) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your
(O.o) signature to help him on his way to
(><) world domination.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The-Autumn-Alche...
post Mar 23 2008, 05:58 PM
Post #32

Citizen

Member No.: 56,440

((Let's just say it was a different massacre at a different mall))

Alycia was dancing, the wads of money being placed in her shoes and all around her wasn't surprising. Looking up, she saw a young man with short black hair and a dark outfit, watching the room as if boredly. Looking closer, she saw the tips of pearly white fangs just barely showing from between his lips. She stiffled a gasp but continued her dance.

A vampire! But I don't know if he's one of the Arisocrats... I don't think I'll see him yet, maybe later though. She said in her mind, then backing up and giving a shy smile, then blowing a kiss to the men below her. Her next act wasn't out for a whlie and she could use a break from the stifling smell of alcochol and smoke from inside the club.

------------

Julia grinned at the two vampires, both of them thinking they could beat her with numbers alone. When will they ever learn? She never gave them time to attack, because she was sticking one metal stake through the one nearest to her, the screams of pain and the dead blood pouring out from the stab to the heart. The other one started to run, but she threw the other stake and it wrapped around that one. Pulling the one impaling the screaming vampire out, she yanked on her chain and the other came at her, back pointed straight at the other stake.

"Hope you have fun in Hell," she said, and the other started to scream as it's heart was stabbed through. Soon, they died and turned to ash, being swept away by a small breeze. Looking at the blood that was covering her, she huffed and walked away, flicking the weapon to rid of it most of the blood.

--------------------

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Mar 23 2008, 06:02 PM
Post #33

Alchemists

Jillian entered the mansion "So how was your walk?" Alexander asked "Horrible" She said, he just chuckled "We will have a meeting tomorrow night" He said, she nooded "All the heads of the others clans?" She asked, he nooded.

--------------------

(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
BaraXAkuma
post Mar 23 2008, 06:04 PM
Post #34

Citizen

Member No.: 57,706

Rozen ears twitched at the sounds of screams, and her noes twitched as well. She closed the book, placing it on the bed. Rozen was a blur through the night as she ran. When she got to the area she shook her head. What idiots. Rozen began to follow the girl, making sure to stay out of site. Maybe I'll make a little more trouble. She looked at a nearby window, sucked in her breath, and let out an ear piercing scream. All the windows in the are shattered to pieces, and Rozen smirked.

(That will work.)

--------------------

I'm LOST. Can you find ME?

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Mar 23 2008, 06:09 PM
Post #35

Alchemists

Roxane raised an eyebrown when she heard the scream, she then jumped out of the window of her room and started running.

--------------------

(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
The-Autumn-Alche...
post Mar 23 2008, 06:38 PM
Post #36

Citizen

Alycia's head whipped around, hearing the high pitched scream. Wincing some, she clutched at her stomach and gave a weary smile to the other ladies around her.

"Stomache," she simply said and sat back down, her fibs always working. She took a couple of deep breaths, as she looked around with a worried look upon her face. She knew that scream, and it was one of a a pureblood, or a very high level aristocrat. She chewed upon her sharp nails a bit but took it out and sighed. Worrying wouldn't do any good, so she went back to looking at herself in the mirror. Contrary to belief, all vampires could see themselves in the mirror and they doo appear in photographs. It's just if they don't want to appear, they don't. It was rare for her to be in a picture, because she was so 'shy' as her family said. She sighed some more. She was in for a rough night.

------------------

Alycia heard the scream and felt shards of glass whip around her body, only to brush against her exposed skin and leaving thin red lines. Turning around, she saw no one but her instincts were telling her 'move you fool or you're dead!'

--------------------

+Quote Post
BaraXAkuma
post Mar 23 2008, 06:50 PM
Post #37

Citizen

Rozen grinned at the girl, wind whipping her hair in front of her face. I'll teach you to mess with aristocats. She got into a stance that was like a cat ready to leap. Rozen jumped, but could not be seen because she was only a blur. She skidded on the roof of the building on the other side. "Where are you looking?" Rozen yelled to the girl, an evil grin on her face.

--------------------

+Quote Post
The-Autumn-Alche...
post Mar 23 2008, 07:23 PM
Post #38

Citizen

Julia seemed to whip her head around, her visor now going to black out mode and enhancing her hearing some. What good would her eyes do if she couldn't see the enemy. She heard the wound of something whisling through the air and ducked just in time, backing up some and making a stab to the sounds of feet touching the ground, and only scrapped against the vampiric flesh.

"I really want to hear you scream in pain, but you seem to be making it difficult Vampire," Julia said, jumping as a sweeping kick was aimed at her legs, and she kicked with her leather clad boots, getting the aristrocrat vampire in the head and knocking her backwards. Exhaling, she grinned and licked at her lips, not having this much fun in such a long time.

--------------------

+Quote Post
BaraXAkuma
post Mar 23 2008, 07:42 PM
Post #39

Citizen

Rozen caught her self on a wall, and felt her cheek. "Oh look at what you've done. I'll have to torture you bad now." She said with an evil grin. She straitned herself and brushed off her clothes, noicing a spot of blood she had missed. "These were hard to steal too." Rozen said, trying to rub out the stain. She shrugged and turned back to her enemy. Suddenly Rozen was behind her, a claw to her neck. "I'd be careful when messing with me. I may not be a pureblood, but I'm the only aristocat of my group to survive in an attack by purebloods. I was pretty young then too."

--------------------

+Quote Post
The-Autumn-Alche...
post Mar 23 2008, 08:11 PM
Post #40

Citizen

Julia felt a smirk grace her face and she whiped her stake around and made to stab at the aristocrat.

"I survived five purebloods at once, only losing my hair to them," she said, ducking once more to another claw swipe but was caught in the stomach by the vampire's foot.
She hit the wall but straightened up and coughed a little as dust rose. She listened once more, and stabbed with both her stakes towards her right side, snagging the cloth of the vampires clothes. Going with the momentum, she swung one of the stakes around and feeling it wrap around something, hearing the slap of flesh against metal, she knew she caught the vampire, if only by something.

"And I hope you have fun burning in hell, demon," she said and made to stab at the vampire once more, but she missed and hit the building, a comical expression upon her face.

"Ah I knew I should have switched back to normal mode on these things," she grumbled out, and hearing the sound of claws going through the air, Julia ducked once more and leapt back several paces.

--------------------

+Quote Post
BaraXAkuma
post Mar 24 2008, 03:14 PM
Post #41

Citizen

Rozen picked up the black rose necklace, looking at it lovingly. "To think, you could have taken this. Or at least scratched it." She whispered, holding it to her chest. "I would surely have to send you into a never ending nightmare or something. I mean, this is very, terribly special." Rozen tied it around her neck and turned back to her enemy. "Now, I wish for you to sleep. Not for long, but long enough for me to get home and go to bed." She smiled dully, almost insultingly. Rozen took a deep breath, getting her voice ready, then sang out a lulaby. ((Don't feel like putting it down.)) When she was done, Rozen dissapeared sliently. She laid down on her bed and looked at the photo again. "Promise not to lose it Dark. I promise." Rozen whispered and curled up in bed, making sure no light could come in. As she fell asleep, her features turned to one of a four year olds, cute and peacefull.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Mar 24 2008, 03:19 PM
Post #42

Brigadier General

Member No.: 47,799

Kari had been sitting in the park righting music and she noticed the sun starting to come up so she started sprinting back ot her small apartment flat and she got in and shut the shades as the sun was coming up and started sleeping peacefully.

--------------------
I'd much rather to be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not:Andre Gide
I do not own the avvy or siggy!

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Mar 24 2008, 07:18 PM
Post #43

Alchemists

Roxanne was back into the house, she was sitting in a big sofa just looking at the ceiling thoughtfully, when suddenly a small knife flied toward her, she then caught the knife inches away from her face whit her fingers a smirk in her face "What exactly are you doing?" She asked to her brother the one that trowed the knife, he srughed as he smirked "Wanted to see if you were on guard" He said, she just put the knife on a nearby table "Bored?" She asked "Yeah" He said simply

--------------------

(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
The-Autumn-Alche...
post Mar 25 2008, 03:29 PM
Post #44

Citizen

Alycia was running home now, the hood of her black coat pulled over her face as the sun was slowly rising. Just when she had closed the door to her small, run down apartment and closed the shades, she heard a small beeping noise from her alarm clock, signaling the rise of the sun. Turning it off, she changed out of her uniform and into lavender nightgown and chained herself to the bed once more, placing the key in her mouth sideways as she fell into a blissful sleep.

Julia watched as the sun rose and growled in frustration. She didn't want to go back to work! Not now!!!! Seeing that her pray has left, she sighed and left as well, and came to her own apartment, ready to sleep for a few hours and let herself heal.

--------------------

+Quote Post
BaraXAkuma
post Mar 26 2008, 03:54 PM
Post #45

Citizen

Rozen yawned as she woke up, and streatched like a kitten. She looked around, makining sure everything was right. When she inspected everything from her bed, Rozen got up and changed into a black hooded sweatshirt and black baggy pants. On the back of her shirt was the word DEATH in blood read letters. She ran out the door, looking at the crescent moon. After a long gaze, she ran off.

--------------------

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2016 - 04:50 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css