Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

The Silence Lingers, A vampire RPG!
BaraXAkuma
post Mar 22 2008, 10:02 PM
Post #1

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 57,706

Like the discrpition say, it's a vampire Rpg. So here is the deal, I'm not going to write a list of rules or nothin, cause it's common sense what to and not to do, but I will say this. KEEP IT FAIR! If you get in a fight or somethin, don't say you knocked the person out in an instant. There will different groups of vampires; the purebloods, aristocats, and used to be humans. Pick a group and make the person. Simple as that. But I don't want everyone to be a pureblood. It won't be fair, so there can only be five purebloods. Here is a little bit about each group
  1. Purebloods:
    Born and raised as vampires, they are the strongest out of all the groups. Purebloods are said to have special powers that normal ones can not have, and are the leaders of the other groups as well. If a pureblood bites a human, that human will become a vampire. These vampires are imune to garlic and crosses, though most do not know why.
  2. Aristocats:
    These vampires have surveved for years, and have little human blood. They are not purebloods, for they have a small ounce of human blood. These vampires are usualy not the followers of purebloods, and are rarely seen being nice to them. Aristocats are the ones who cause most of the un called for attacks on humans, and end up being punished for there trouble.
  3. Used to be humans:
    These vampires used to be humans, and have come in contact with a pureblood... and survived. Some of these vampires go mad and end up getting killed by a pureblood because they were going to give away the secret. But some lucky ones are able to will away the bloodlust and go on living normal lives. These vampires are the lonlyest because they used to be humans and not many of the other vampires like them.
Ok, thats it. To make it interesting I will allow some people to make humans as well, because how can you have a vampire RPG without humans?

--------------------

I'm LOST. Can you find ME?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 14)
Kari_Neko
post Mar 23 2008, 01:40 AM
Post #2

Brigadier General

Member No.: 47,799

I wanna join!I'll have a pure blood and a human please ^^
Pure-blood vampire
name-Isabella Raven Winters (OMG I'M USING A NEW NAME! *shot*)
age-20
personality-rather caring and kind for a vampire but when the time comes she can be a brutal enemy to fight with but that's not usual.She's loyal and smart and can be rather blunt and sarcastic.
looks-black jeans,black turtle neck,sleeveless black and blue striped hoodie and black combat boots.Her left eye is bright neon green and the other eye is a icy blue color and she has raven black hair with red streaks.
other curious facts about her:likes to write lyrics and play guitar/piano and always has a small wolf cub at her side.(now this part is true,wolves are attracted to vampires as friends alot of the time.)
Weapon-it's the usual black cat gun.

Human
name-Jack Summers (I suck at last names so sue me)
age-16
personality-he's the type of kid who sits in the back of class and doesn't cause any trouble,most think that he's more dark and mysterious but he just doesn't like talking with simple minded people usually.He's a little narcissistic.
looks-black hair that's swept to his left side and a normal black t-shirt and blue jeans.He has bright bright blue eyes.

--------------------
I'd much rather to be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not:Andre Gide
I do not own the avvy or siggy!

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
Razzy
post Mar 23 2008, 09:52 AM
Post #3

Special Ops (4-D Super Curator)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 39,817

I'll join with Aristocat characters.

Quick question: Are these vampires immortal, and never age?

Name: Jack Lawn (*is awful at making up names*)
Appearance: shoulder-length light brown hair pulled back in a ponytail, amber eyes, average height, deep red long-sleeved shirt, jeans, black sneakers.
Personality: Jack is very stubborn, aggressive, and cruel. He likes to pick on other people and make jokes. He's very bitter toward people who he doesn't like, but if he likes someone, then he will be very cooperative with that person.
Other information: Jack is Phillip's younger identical twin brother. He tends to pick on Phillip, even though Phillip is older.

Name: Phillip Lawn
Appearance: short light brown hair, amber eyes, average height, long-sleeved brown shirt, jeans, brown sneakers.
Personality: Phillip is passive and doesn't like fighting with other people. He's quiet and is pushed around a lot. He's smart and responsible. He is very introverted.
Other information: Phillip is Jack's older identical twin brother. He looks out for Jack and makes sure he doesn't do anything stupid.

--------------------

C'mon, grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands.
my deviantART

+Quote Post
The-Autumn-Alche...
post Mar 23 2008, 09:53 AM
Post #4

Citizen

Member No.: 56,440

I'll join.

Name: Alycia Torrents (also known as Silverstreak)
Looks
Personality: Most would think she'd fight everyone but she's one of the few aristocrats that don't fight, uneccesarrily that is. She never talks and when she does, it's mostly a few short words. Walks away from everyone else, and has some control over her bloodlust, but by only half of what the human vampires do.
Vampire race: Obviously Aristocrat
Other info: She works at a local bar/strip club and that's where her nickname, Silverstreak, comes in. Always chains her self to her bed after closing the curtains to her room. A habit she had gained after the others always did it to her when she wanted outside as a young girl.

Name: Julia Teleia
Looks
Occupation: a human who knows the existance of vampires (aka Vampire Slayer)
Personality: Quite sadistic and sarcastic. Never keeps her promises (unless she knows she can fullfill them), would rather be out hunting then sitting around in the office, filling out mindless paperwork for idiots she calls her boss's.
Race: Human (of course), German/Irish/Polish decent.
Weapon of choice: Two metal stakes that are about as long as her arms with a long metal chain in between them.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Omamori
post Mar 23 2008, 10:16 AM
Post #5

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 52,106

I'll join, too! With a used to be human:

Name: Sabrina Ruith
Race: Used to be human; vampire.
Personality: Fluid, poetic, calm, naive.
Strong points: Self-control, kind-hearted.
Weak points: Push-over, humble, too quiet.
Appearence: Long, straight, black hair with bangs; deep-blue eyes with near-black bags under them (natural); pale skin; fond of dressing in your typical Gothic Lolita outfit followed by jeans and jackets.
Other info: Fond of mysteries and the like, which was what lead her to becoming a vampire; an odd amount of self-control. But, when hungry, she resorts to feeding off the blood of animals.

--------------------

-------------------
||
DeviantArt||
-------------------
Set by Omamori

+Quote Post
BaraXAkuma
post Mar 23 2008, 12:41 PM
Post #6

Citizen

That was quick... So one pureblood so far, only four more left. Well, I'm gonna have an Aristocat.

Name: Rozen Mista (Don't ask...)

Personality: Rozen is quick to judge, and hates purebloods a lot. When she was young her group that she was with was killed by purebloods, and she concedered them family. Rozen is one of the biggest trouble makers because she enjoys making purebloods mad.

Looks: Rozen has long chesnut colored hair that is always in two ponytails. Her eyes are dark purple, and are mistaken for gray in the dark. She usualy dresses like a goth girl, because she likes the color black. Her favorite necklace is the one of a black rose Also, if Rozen shows too much emotion, she will end up looking like a small four or five year old.

Weapons: None, she believes they are useless and that she doesn't need them. She uses her voice and claws to fight, and also her unbelievable speed.

Some extra info: Rozen usualy keeps to herself, even when it comes to other Aristocats. She doesn't believe she is the best, but she does believe she is pretty strong. In most casses, all Rozen does is cause trouble.

--------------------

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Mar 23 2008, 01:02 PM
Post #7

Alchemists

Member No.: 47,159

I will have two purebloods!!

Name: Roxanne
Personality: Shortempered, sarcastic, cunning, smart when she is in a good mood she is friendly and kind. But when she get really angry she can be really cold.
Looks: She has icy blue eyes. She always dreses in black.
(She is whit other clothes)
Weapons: Two Handguns! Also she is very good in martial arts.
Strong Points: Smart, quick, tricky, when she is in a good mood she is friendly and kind.
Weak Points: Shortempered, when lost in her thoughts lets her guard down, when get really angry she can be really cold.
History: Unknows, nobody knows much about her, and she likes it that way.
She is Alexander younger sister.

Name: Alexander
Personality: Sarcastic, narcissist, lazzy, sly, bossy, smart (Likes to brag about it)
Appearence:
History: Dosen't talk about it.
Weapons: Rarely fights.
He is Roxanne older brother.

--------------------

(\_/) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your
(O.o) signature to help him on his way to
(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
BaraXAkuma
post Mar 23 2008, 04:07 PM
Post #8

Citizen

Only two pureblood positions left, wow... Someone can start we have enough characters now.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Mar 23 2008, 04:11 PM
Post #9

Brigadier General

Eh I'll start.
Isabella Raven was sitting her in her room watching the sun go down and she got up grabbing sun glasses to hide her rather peculiar eyes and started walking around town since it was dark now wanting something to eat,she always did have better control over her blood lust.

--------------------

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Mar 23 2008, 04:15 PM
Post #10

Alchemists

Roxanne looked at the sunset from the window of her room, she then walked out of her room and walked downstairs and found Alexander reading a book, "I am going out for a walk" She said, he just nooded.
She then walked out of the house and took a last look to the mansion, she then turned around and walked away.

--------------------

(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
BaraXAkuma
post Mar 23 2008, 04:16 PM
Post #11

Citizen

Rozen sat like a cat on top of a building. Her dark purple eyes, almost the color of dark gray, scanning the area carefully. What trouble should I cause tonight? Causing a masacer at the mall? Nah, already did that. Maybe I should steal something... Thats what I'll do. Pleased with her dessision, Rozen dissapeared into the night like shadow dissapearing at night.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Mar 23 2008, 04:18 PM
Post #12

Brigadier General

Raven sighed grabbing a bagful of various candies and several cartons of milk and paid for it all slightly shocking the cashier at how much candy she was getting and started walking out boredly she thought Man....There's nothing fun to do anymore.Wish there'd be something interesting happening tonight like a concert.

--------------------

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
BaraXAkuma
post Mar 23 2008, 04:26 PM
Post #13

Citizen

Rozen stopped at the sight of a pureblood. She smirked and stopped jumping on top if the roofs. Rozen decided to walk on the streets, no one actualy got a good look at her while she caused trouble. She walked right by the pureblood, looking strait ahead.

--------------------

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Mar 23 2008, 04:35 PM
Post #14

Alchemists

Roxanne walked trought the strees lost in her thoughts, she wasnt really hungry but she was bored, she shighed and looked at the moon, taking a walk at night was something that she just loved.

--------------------

(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
The-Autumn-Alche...
post Mar 23 2008, 04:35 PM
Post #15

Citizen

Member No.: 56,440

Alycia sighed, as she grabbed the key from the small, worn nightstand next to her bed and undid the lock, which was difficult from her position. She could never be outside in sunlight, it just hurt her eyes and it burned at her skin. Shaking her head, short silver hair flying around some, she went over to the small amoire in the corner, her window blocking the sunlight with a dark curtain, and looked at the outifits that hung in it.

"Let's see... I already wore this last time, and I'm sure I've worn this one at Christmas... ah ha! I haven't worn this since last year!" She said to herself, her long, pointed nails grasping a red outfit. She threw it upon her bed and searched for accesorries to go with it.

"I start work in a little while, I wonder whole I'll run into," she said to herself. She always talked more around herself then with others.

------------

Julia gave a shout of happiness as she left the office building, her long, ankle length purple hair that was held up in a bun/ponytail trailing behind her as she dashed home, clocking out as she went by. She wanted the thrill of the vampire hunt. It was so much fun, and she always loved hunting them, the disgusting demons that infested the earth so. Her pinkish red eyes glanced all around her, as she entered her small apartment building and closed the door, locking it.

"I heard from a source that there was trouble at the mall about two days ago, and it seems they will come there again, since it was a masacre," she mumbled to herself, dropping her briefcase on her bed and going over to her small closet, ready for a battle to ensure as the sun continued to set.

--------------------

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2016 - 01:00 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css