Summer Love Moment, EdWinry Fanfic
Rating 5 V
~watermelonchibi...
post Mar 12 2008, 05:44 PM
Post #1

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 57,608

Oh yeeeeeeeeeah! I love EdWinry! Favourite pairing in the universe af everything!

WOOT, well s'okay...this is my first Fanfic.
-

Winry clenched a screwdriver between her teeth. "Sit still, Ed!" she ordered, adjusting a metal layer. Edward shifted his arm. "Ed!" she shouted in frustration. Edward moved his arm again. "Sorry, it's just so boring." he muttered. Winry grabbed a wrench and churned it on a fat screw. "There. That should do it." she said finally, tapping the metal arm. Edward let a breath of relief. "Finally." he sighed, wearing his shirt. Winry packed up her tools and glanced at Edward. "Is it good?" she asked, uncertain. Edward moved his arm. "Yeah, it's good. Thanks again, Winry." he said with gratitude. Winry shrugged and helped him stand up. "Are you hungry?" Edward asked, out of the blue. Winry picked up her toolbox and looked at him strangely. "Yeah...why?" Edward looked at Alphonse, who was sleeping underneath a cherryblossom tree. "Do you want something to eat?" he asked casually. Winry shrugged again. "Sure." she replied, confused. Edward shook Alphonse. "AL!? AL!? WE'RE GOING TO EAT!" he shouted. Alphonse merely nodded and lazily leaned on the cherryblossom trunk. Edward turned back to Winry. "What do you want to eat?" he demanded. Winry shrugged for the third time. Edward walked over to her and put his hands on her shoulder. His gold eyes met her purple-blue ones. "Pizza?" he said right in her face. Winry grinned and nodded. She grabbed Edward's metallic hand and pulled him over to a little restaurant named LITTLE PISA. Edward smiled and they both walked in, not knowing that they were hand-in-hand. The waiter looked at the two teens and smiled. Young love, young love. He purposely led them to a private table that was surrounded by orange and yellow curtains. Romantic music flowed around them. Edward sat on one side and Winry sat on the other. They were looking at the menu. Edward scanned the menu up and down. "What do you want, Winry?" he asked. Winry blinked. "Pizza. Hawaiian pizza." she responded. Edward nodded and closed the menu. "I'll have Meat Lover's pizza." he said. After they ordered, there was silence. They both had developed feelings for each other and they both thought it was the best time now to say it. "Ed-" "Win-" they both started at the same time. Edward held up his hand. "Let me go first." Winry nodded. "Winry, over time, I got these feelings about you..." he began. Winry stared at him like he was crazy. "You got PEELINGS about me? What do you mean? You mean like banana peelings?" she said, startled. Edward shook his head. "Apple peelings then?" Winry guessed again. Edward shook his head harder. "Orange peelings?!" Winry said, almost yelling. Edward growled. "No. Not PEELINGS. I got FEELINGS for you." he said, trying to calm down. Winry got more confused. "What FEELINGS?! What do you mean?!" she shouted, exasperated. Edward lost it. "I LOVE YOU, DAMMIT!" he snapped, slamming his fist on the table. Winry's eyes widened. Edward suddenly realized what he just did. He gulped. Winry gaped. "You do?!" she asked in disbelief. Edward nodded, slowly. In a flash, he felt arms around him. "W-what are you doing?" he stuttered. Winry smiled. "It's called returning your FEELINGS." she murmured. They parted. Now, Edward was the one with wide eyes. "Really?" he verified. Winry nodded. Edward grinned then leaned further and further and further...his lips met Winry's and their SUMMER LOVE MOMENT blossomed. (While the waiter was laughing his head off)

THE END

-
Did you like it? Hope so!

~watermelonchibi~
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hitomi_Elric
post Mar 18 2008, 12:04 PM
Post #2

Citizen

Member No.: 55,313

Omg! I loved it!
The moment when Ed said "I love you dammit!" xDDD it was so cute! typical of him xD
I really liked it! Congratulations!
EdxWin is my favorite pairing in the universe too!!
<333

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kawaii to the ma...
post Apr 28 2008, 09:08 PM
Post #3

Citizen

Member No.: 58,979

That was really cute. Unrealistic but cute.
I loved it when Ed says: "I love you, dammit!" too.
Awwwwwwwwww.

--------------------
My avatar is hungry for beef...

...AND YOU!!!

My rhymes and my records they don't get played
because my rhymes and my records they don't get made
and if you rap like me you don't get paid...yeah.
( from flight of the conchords)

I did not make my avatar.

+Quote Post
edxwinryfan
post May 3 2008, 04:52 PM
Post #4

Apprentice

Member No.: 59,190

i loved it good job wink.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd July 2016 - 02:49 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css