HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

194 Pages V  « < 192 193 194  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Rental Magica, Looking for new members to join the organization.
Kari_Neko
post Oct 25 2008, 03:31 PM
Post #2896

Brigadier General

Group: Members
Member No.: 47,799

"And away we go."

Kari said bemused as Hiro had turned into his puppy form with Maria and she held onto Dante tightly and asked as they started driving down the long twisty roads with the wind already messing up they're hair.

"Where we going?"

--------------------
I'd much rather to be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not:Andre Gide
I do not own the avvy or siggy!

[My DeviantART]
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Oct 25 2008, 05:01 PM
Post #2897

Alchemists

Member No.: 47,159

Suddenly the shape of an star with 5 tips and circles of words writtein in an ancient languague appeard in the middle of the living room, a purple light engulfed the whole place.
Suddenly 12 cloaked figures appeard, all their faces being covered by the hoods of the black cloaks "The Council Of The Elders is now on sesion" One of them announced.
Jillian and Alexander looked at the 12 figures. "What a surprise, we didnt expect to see you here Alucard, dont you think you should change the outfits?" Alexander said as he smirked, the only figure with a dark purple cloack walked toward them "Descendant of Solomon, Descendant of Taliesin the pleasure is all mine" He said as he bowed lightly almost in a teasing manner "What do you want? I doubt you came here just for tea and cookies" Jillian said as she raised an eyebrown "We came here to warn Rental Magica about the result of their reckless actions" Alucard said "You alredy send a messanger or what you alredy forgot? Senior moment perhaps?" Alexander asked as he raised an eyebrown "That was just the 1 warning and here goes the second and last one" Alucard said as a silver scythe appeard in his hand.

--------------------

(\_/) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your
(O.o) signature to help him on his way to
(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
The-Autumn-Alche...
post Oct 27 2008, 06:40 AM
Post #2898

Citizen

Member No.: 56,440

Dante didn't answer Kari but he drove off, the wind creating some friction but it wasn't bad enough.

"Anywhere in the town for a couple of hours," Dante stated, turning and roaring through the streets, giving a loud whoop when he figured out where they were going. The local club. It was always fun there.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Oct 27 2008, 12:00 PM
Post #2899

Brigadier General

Member No.: 47,799

"Well,there goes the thought of Christmas shopping."

Kari joked as she figured out where they were going,she made a mental note to delay her shopping trip until tomorrow or just make them all something,shouldn't be too bad right?

--------------------
I'd much rather to be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not:Andre Gide
I do not own the avvy or siggy!

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Oct 27 2008, 02:48 PM
Post #2900

Alchemists

Member No.: 47,159

*A Few Hours Later*
A black smoke rose into the dark sky. The mansion and the headquarters of R.M was now just a half-destroyed building, yes the the estructure was still standing but the windows were broken, there was black smoke coming from the living room, the doors were all laying on the floor, all the decoration was destroyed, and some walls were falling to bits. All the mansion showed the same result: there had been a nasty fight inside those walls.
Jillian looked at the destroyed mansion and shighed angrily, her snow-white hair and her dirty clothes plus the pale moon light gave her the appearence of a ghost. "How bad is it?" Alexander asked "Mmm....nothing that cant be fixed" She said, he just got up as he tried to take all the dirt from his clothes, failing miserably "Damn this was a brand new Armani" He mumbled angrily "This is great, just great" He said sarcastially "It could be worst, at least we won" She said "A battle but not the war" He mumbled, she rolled her eyes "I love your spirit and attitude right now" She muttered sarcastically. There was a minute of silence as both the siblings looked at the mansion. "Do you think they attacked the others quarters?" Jillian asked, Alexander shook his head "Well I dont think so, after all with destroying the headquarters is enough" He said, he looked at her "We had luck today" He mumbled, she nooded slowly.

--------------------

(\_/) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your
(O.o) signature to help him on his way to
(><) world domination.

+Quote Post

194 Pages V  « < 192 193 194
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th August 2016 - 11:53 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css