Reply to this topicStart new topic
A Pile Of Stuff.
Hanekko
post Mar 2 2008, 02:24 PM
Post #1

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 57,243

Hrm. I'm Hanekko, I just joined today and stuff. :/ Anyway I've been making graphics for about... eight months or something now, on Photoshop. Too lazy to actually count the months and whatever. Bah. Anyway I'm still not that good at graphics; still rather lame, really. Or maybe it's just me, dunno. Hnn, anyway, something I'd like you to respect: don't use my graphics unless you were the one who I made the graphic for. I make most of my stuff for close friends, I'd really hate it if some other 'tard used 'em. Immature, yes, but I don't give a hoot. (I'm making efforts not to swear.) Uhm, also, only a few things are gonna be FMA related; right now I can't post any of that due to the image posting restrictions here. D: ... I'll stop yapping for the time being.

Icons: I'm not good at these at all. :X

Umm, the icons above were from a manga scan I colored. Here it is.
Before
After

Also, I'm not posting any of my banners, icons, drawings and other manga colorings because the forum doesn't allow more than a certain number of images to be posted per post. DANGIIIIIIIIIIT. Dx What a drag. Hnn hnn, please comment quickly so that I can post another post filled with curious stuffs. *shot* Post 'cause with such image restrictions and over 50 things I'd like to post [I've made around 300 banners and 50 icons] it'd take a looooong time.

EDIT: Manga coloring does count as fan art, right? Or does it count as a graphic and should be in Fanworks?

--------------------
. . . r a i n , r a i n , g o a w a y .

rain, rain, go away. come again some other day.
dear honey-kun wants to play in the meadow by the hay.
rain, rain, go away. come on tamaki and haruhi's wedding day.
if you don't go, i won't care; i'll pull down your underwear!
banner/manga coloring/icon by myself.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2016 - 12:34 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css