HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Chapter 79 "Regular" Discussion Thread For First Time Readers (and Others), No future chapter spoilers here, please. :)
Alchemical
post Jan 11 2008, 05:37 PM
Post #16

State Alchemist (Major)

Group: Members
Member No.: 44,852

Thanks, Edamame, for the spoiler summary! And thanks for posting the Bablefish translation, Havanese!

I saw a lot of familiar names... Envy, Marco, Kimbley, Scar, Ishbal. Something about Maes, too. 0.0 I hope Roy and Riza are in this one, but it said something about Roy being the 'absent hero' in the next issue, and I didn't see anything about Ed. ;.;
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Havanese
post Jan 11 2008, 05:56 PM
Post #17

Apprentice

Member No.: 53,239

QUOTE(Alchemical @ Jan 11 2008, 06:37 PM) *
Thanks, Edamame, for the spoiler summary! And thanks for posting the Bablefish translation, Havanese!

I saw a lot of familiar names... Envy, Marco, Kimbley, Scar, Ishbal. Something about Maes, too. 0.0 I hope Roy and Riza are in this one, but it said something about Roy being the 'absent hero' in the next issue, and I didn't see anything about Ed. ;.;

No problem! happy.gif Actually, I used BabelFish originally but thought that the Google translation was better, so I switched it. I just forgot to change the name of the translator in my post. I could post the BabelFish translation also, if anyone would like me to. smile.gif

No, I don't think Ed appears in this chapter, sadly. sad.gif I don't think Roy or Riza do, either. But I'm overjoyed that Envy appears, I've been waiting for him to appear in a chapter for a long time!

+Quote Post
spoonyalchemist
post Jan 11 2008, 07:44 PM
Post #18

Citizen

Member No.: 45,694

I'm seriously gonna cry if Ed's not in this chapter :'(

Thanks for the translation. smile.gif

--------------------
Thanks to x_entity for the avatar!

+Quote Post
tammertime
post Jan 11 2008, 10:06 PM
Post #19

Citizen

Member No.: 52,395

QUOTE(spoonyalchemist @ Jan 11 2008, 08:44 PM) *
I'm seriously gonna cry if Ed's not in this chapter :'(

Thanks for the translation. smile.gif

OMFG it doesn't look like General Armstrong's in here either.....
(no fair.... there is every reason for her to be in this chapter. *pouts*)

+Quote Post
Celeste Nayamash...
post Jan 12 2008, 07:58 AM
Post #20

Alchemists

Member No.: 52,278

QUOTE (Havanese @ Jan 11 2008, 06:56 PM) *
No, I don't think Ed appears in this chapter, sadly. sad.gif I don't think Roy or Riza do, either. But I'm overjoyed that Envy appears, I've been waiting for him to appear in a chapter for a long time!

This is really disappointing if he's not in this chapter...she's left us hanging for 2 months now in regards to Edward's condition. >.<

--------------------

My DeviantArt My Fanfiction
Siggy made by me! EdxWin is <3 Avatar made by CeruleanSan <3
"Even when our eyes our closed, there's a whole world out there, that lives outside ourselves and our dreams."
Formerly known as WinryRockbell_83

+Quote Post
Anyarel
post Jan 12 2008, 08:16 AM
Post #21

Citizen

Member No.: 53,704

I am disappointed too and I hope we'll see them in the next chapter...

I miss Ed, Roy and Riza... sad.gif

+Quote Post
Animeoldtimer
post Jan 12 2008, 08:51 AM
Post #22

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 8,503

I'm missing the chapter. sad.gif and Ed et al. of course!

--------------------
"Funny how you can say something in your head and it sounds fine... "--The Doctor

+Quote Post
RoyxRizaFan
post Jan 12 2008, 09:50 AM
Post #23

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 54,333

Thanks Havanese and Edamame.

I guess its obvious what i think of this chapter...
Five months now with no RoyAi. Now that's just cruel.

--------------------

Avatar by Michiyo and signature by me.
Fan Fiction, Fan Art
FMAobsessed Wrote:
Bradley: "Oh by the way I made Breda my personal assistant."
Roy: "WHAT NO! I AM IN IMMENSE SHOCK!"

+Quote Post
c-a
post Jan 12 2008, 09:51 AM
Post #24

Citizen

Member No.: 54,459

The slaughter has begun at Briggs.And apparently Kimblee as mad as ever is going to use his favourite bomb ingredients:human bodies.

Scar got finally caught because of some tricks and traps of chimeras and Envy.

Seems like Envy is gonna be badly injured(related to something like landmines apparently whereas he just found Marcoh),maybe his end is closer than expected.

No idee whose the NAGU guy might be(seems like he has philospher stone alchemic circles),but he seems to be responsible for the destruction of Envy's philosopher stone.

Those are the main lines of this chapter,and maybe not correct,just trying to give some sense to such a hardly understandable text.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Causmicfire
post Jan 12 2008, 09:59 AM
Post #25

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 49,283

Thanks c-a, Edamame, and [/b]Havanese[/b].

--------------------

+Quote Post
RavenHair
post Jan 12 2008, 11:22 AM
Post #26

Citizen

Member No.: 51,225

Thanks you c-a for the summary. I was having trouble figuring out what was going on myself. I'm so upset that Ed, Roy and Riza aren't in this. Especially Ed I really hope he made it ok. There isn't any raw up of this chapter anywhere yet is there?

--------------------

Innocense is the purest creature. Often abused and mistreated it has become the rarest form of nature. Once gone, it never fully comes back.

+Quote Post
c-a
post Jan 12 2008, 11:54 AM
Post #27

Citizen

Member No.: 54,459

It is sure pretty annoying not to hav any news from Ed,Roy,Riza&co...but we all know that the end is coming(not so early),but there's still too many questions that remain answerless:

-What's Hohenheim next objective?What's going to be the use of the circle we discovered in the last chapter?
Even though it's now obvious the second circle was the reason of Hohenheim trips.

-Ed's condition is still not cleared.

In my opinion Father is going to regroup his alchimist sacrifice peons,but why does he need those who have seen the truth and the most powerful alchemists in Amestris?Would seem a bit odd that it's only for their power since Father remains as the source of the Renkinjutsu,in matter of knowledge and energy.

And damn!!!I want the final fight between Kimblee and Scar!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chiisana
post Jan 12 2008, 12:52 PM
Post #28

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 42,646

There are way many more questions that haven't been answered yet. I'm really curious about Roy's state right now. The same with Izumi and Sig. Wonder if they would be part of the war ~.~ Hey... Since Izumi would not survive for longer time, what if Hiromu uses her in the battle against Father and dies (but also helped out Ed&co)?

The preview page - Al's armor looked a bit different

--------------------
|| =deviantArt= || =LiveJournal= ||

+Quote Post
Havanese
post Jan 12 2008, 01:59 PM
Post #29

Apprentice

Member No.: 53,239

Here's the BabelFish translation. I decided to post it because I think it sort of clears things up that were ambiguous in the other translation. Unfortunately, I don't know how to translate the names (they're still in Japanese). sad.gif

Here you go:

"Fullmetal Alchemist chapter 79 - "One of the Ants You See", Briggs VS Drachma! ! As for war potential difference preponderant -! ! !

In the Briggs troop instant the Drachma troop who kills. The story changes, and Kimbley of the circumstances which cool down in the drachma general who approaches. When we who survive even in attack that much are recognized should rejoice the fact that it is the existence which is chosen in this world and developing also cherished opinion. It is the Drachma general who gets angry, but shelling dies on the button. It is accustomed to piercing the gun in the Drachma soldier loyal retainers who and survive it may be taken it is Kimbley which becomes, but the stone of the wise man who has been hidden to internal is used and explosion is caused. Also avalanche occurs.

Kimbley's whereabouts are unknown. Envy transforms into the Ishbalan person, Zanpano, who is accompanied in the slum where Scar lurks. Marco already was said to alone the chimera soldier loyal retainer and the firewood picking up in the forest - disguise Envy which before is accompanied in Zanpano appears and "three sentence plays to the coconut" display natural shape. As usual, it is Envy which Marco - it tries you will despise the human completely, probably to approach but the land mine type training position which is hidden in the earth which is covered with the snow (the alchemy red lead technique which May operates remotely) moves truth even repeatedly. From Envy Marco - Zanpano which returns to the origin. Marco - doing the inclination which is betrayed, the pattern which is the maneuvers which lure Envy conversely. Envy which tastes the feeling where it is tossed about in the remote training attack which Mei moves and ridicules and makes the person.

Les BUCHIKI's(?? I think this is a character...) true character is finally displayed. While exchanging attack, true Envy of the circumstances which do destruction training attack from Scar which it turned to the back in the opening where take the air in the chimera soldiers whom it attacks are effective as expected. Even then Marco - you catch with tongue and keep tightening gradually. If it resists still, slum town of Ishbalan designating.

Oh... crushing woman offering/accompanying as the stone of the wise man, using the life of the person until now, awfully there are times when you who make the stone of the wise man grieve what after so long a time? With both the mind and body it keeps cornering. In the word's of Marco; "until now what the stomach stands in oneself which is not, I made the stone of the wise man with many people as a sacrifice, you know the how to make the stone better than everyone of these countries, as for the notion that where -- you know the how to make." It means also knowing how to break the stone!!

With the glove was drawn in the NU arista(??) throwing away hand, (it cut) moving the training position which has been similar to the training position of the stone of the wise man facing toward Envy. Large accident happens to the stone of the wise man inside Envy, suffers and the body gradually keeps collapsing.

That "I am despised", it is good, until it can destroy simply with the foot, to be small Envy which becomes helpless. Whether Scar, in such a person as for oneself in and others it is done that capturing Envy. It owed the serious injury and Marco while it collapsed on the snow - it compromised and "won Marco -" with word is applied. Without escaping, Marco who confronts - fight of the purification ceremony. As for that valuable coming victory...

To the next issue.

Protagonist and Roy absence the beech(??) is Marco - has persevered. As for Scar, Marco - as for forgiving however it is not, it was possible to recognize, that you think whether it is it is not. If Envy becomes well, it runs out in the one word of sorrow."

It's even more confusing than the previous translation, I think. sleep.gif Sorry everyone!

EDIT: I'm trying to translate the names. happy.gif I think I've gotten some of them right, but I'm not entirely sure; they may be wrong. I think we'll never really know until we get an accurate translation.

And thanks to c-a for the summary! (Somehow I managed to miss it until now, I'm very sorry!). I'll keep the other two summaries posted too, so now we have three summaries. Yay. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Number 48
post Jan 12 2008, 05:14 PM
Post #30

Citizen

Member No.: 27,344

Unless some considerable ammount of time has passed since the last chapter (which it is rather hard to tell), does anyone else feel it's a little quick for Envy to be up in the North already?

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th August 2016 - 07:57 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css