Reply to this topicStart new topic
Bleach [parody] Roleplay, ... all I ask is you don't shoot me... -_-U
That One Dude
post Jan 8 2008, 12:53 AM
Post #1

State Alchemist (Major)

Group: Members
Member No.: 46,559

*cough* Konbanwa, I am-- *dodges flaming torch* --to bring you laughter in the form of your favorite characters from Bleach doing your bidding. If you haven't watched Bleach but want to join... then look in wikipedia, I don't think anyone likes to miss out on a comedy (except for those of you who don't appreciate sarcasm, jokes, and puns).

~ ::Rules:: ~
::No GODModding. It may be a comedy, but please. There's not point to a fight if we all refuse to lose.
::
::Slight OOC-ness is allowed. Not full, only slight. *cough*
::OCs are allowed, but only under the condition that you use a character from the series...
::You can use up to five characters, if you know you have the responsibility and focus to do so. If not, then screw it, go for less.
::You cannot be random... if you're bored and have nothing better to do, then go to Spam Central...
::You can't make everything revolve around yourself or your character. We all know that you love your baby OCs, but c'mon. The protagonist is Ichigo. Let's try and not be selfish by stealing his thunder, okay?
::Good grammar [yes] Bad grammar [no] Unless of course you don't speak english very well, then you're forgiven.
::Even though it's a parody, I don't particularly think it fair if you suddenly deem your character either in a relationship with one of the canon, familiar with them in some sort of way or things as such... those type of bonds can be formed afterwards, DURING roleplay... not in Spongebob's famous refernece: "IMAGINAAATIIIOOON!"
::No two people threads, please. We all love to roleplay, but we also need for other people who love to roleplay to POST : D

OC:
~:: Nate - Nathaniel

Canon:
~:: Ichigo Kurosaki -
~:: Isshin Kurosaki -
~:: Karin Kurosaki -
~:: Yuzu Kurosaki -
~:: Uryuu Ishida -
~:: Orihime Inoue -
~:: Sado [Chad] Yasutora -
~:: Renji Abarai -
~:: Rukia Kuchiki -
~:: Byakuya Kuchiki -
~:: Toshiro Hitsugaya -
~:: Rangiku Matsumoto -
~:: Gin Ichimaru - Nathaniel
~:: Kira Izuru -
~:: Jushiro Ukitake -
~:: Shunsui [something]-
(and all the other members of soul society I can't remember or am too lazy to write down >.<)

Have fun... the rules are a bit "=/" but that's only to make sure that all you roleplayers have a good time and don't feel akward, left out of place, or feel the need to abandon the roleplay D: Cause it makes me so sad when stuff like that happens.

--------------------
You aren't scared, are you?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ashiro
post May 20 2009, 04:55 PM
Post #2

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 44,734

Can I play Rangiku Matsumoto?

--------------------
"All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt."--Charles M. Schulz
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th July 2016 - 08:01 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css