Reply to this topicStart new topic
Digimon: Tamers, Based on Season 3 of the anime
Omamori
post Jan 2 2008, 11:39 AM
Post #1

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Group: Members
Member No.: 52,106

Ergh...can't resist; I need to get a Digimon roleplay out of my system! >D I'm horrible at Naruto roleplays and...am not really interested in a Sailor Moon roleplay, soooo...

Meh, based on season 3 since I haven't watched Data Squad (season 5) at all yet (plan to, though!). Digimon from previous seasons can be used. This is a new generation of Digidestined, so, yeah...repeated Digimon! XP

Anyway, plot? What plot? Heh, the usual: Digiworld is under a new threat (Digiworld based on season 02 Digiworld) where Digimon are being used to create a new, darker Digiworld. Muahaha. Horrible plot, I know. However, you guys can add to it! Yayz!

Rules:
1. No chatspeak. Please.
2. Romance is fine, just nothing potentially offensive (yaoi, yuri, etc...)
3. Please keep the roleplay at least PG-13; PG at best (c'mon, this is Digimon for cryin' out loud)
4. Violence, bloody dismemberments, etc...are FINE!! GREAT!! I LOVE 'EM!!!
5. Mild language, please.
6. No god-moding. And I mean it.
7. Not too many one-liners, please ^^;
8. Hav fun!!

Here's my character:
Name: Talbot McLoren
Personality: Cocky, stubborn, curious, helpful, straight-forward.
Strong points: Determined, quick (physically), energetic.
Faults: Reckless, slow (mentally), immature.
Eyes: Amber
Hair: Chestnut with long, split bangs; short in the back.
Clothing: Tends to wear blue jackets and dark-green cargo pants with black shirts.
Digimon: Gabumon
Crest: Not yet.
Color: Blue
Element: Ice

I'll put up an intro in my next post *nods*

--------------------

-------------------
||
DeviantArt||
-------------------
Set by Omamori
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DNA
post Jan 2 2008, 08:48 PM
Post #2

Apprentice

Member No.: 54,482

I guess I'll oin in. I've never seen digimon before but i get the jest. I'll be useing -surprize surprize- L.Lawliet. I'm on;y going to post the digimon becasue we all know and Love L. He just won't be FMAor Death Note L.

Digimon: PawnChessmon (both colors)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Omamori
post Jan 2 2008, 09:54 PM
Post #3

Heh, heh, sweet! Yes, we all loveth L *pokes* He's awesome, 'specially in 'Death Note' ^___^

Eh, how about makin' him younger, though, since the digidestined are usually kids/teens? *nods*

--------------------

-------------------
||
DeviantArt||
-------------------
Set by Omamori

+Quote Post
DNA
post Jan 3 2008, 06:34 AM
Post #4

Apprentice

(Yeah. the oinly diffrence is that he's now 17, well he looks 17 anyway right? Light was fooled lol. But anyway he'll have my signature Lness so yeah for....things...)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Omamori
post Jan 3 2008, 01:01 PM
Post #5

ooc| 17. Excellent happy.gif A year younger than Yoshi in 'Data Squad' *nods* Eh? Fooled? *confused* I'm only on chapter 25 in 'Death Note', so I haven't gotten that far *pokes*

Anyway, setting is...COLORADO!! XD Same setting as the Digimon Movie (that sucked in english; awesome in original japanese). LONG LIVE TERRIERMON!! Heh, yeah...winter setting. Because I feel like it (and because I love snow. Muaha)

"Nuts. My digivice is acting up again," Talbot muttered, irritated by the odd beeping the little gadget was making. He continued to ignore it and checked his wristwatch which read '6:32pm'. He sighed and shifted the shoulder strap of his backpack on his shoulder, feeling the weight of his homework growing. He glanced up at the sky, taking note of the charcoal clouds producing the snow that now melted down the back of his neck and powdered his brown hair. The silence that wrapped around him as he trekked through an empty, snow-filled field was almost unnerving. That was when he realized that he was alone. He stopped and looked down at his footsteps in the snow. Among them, the pawprints of his companion were absent.

Uh-oh... he thought, now looking around the dark field. "Gabumon?" he called out, picking up his pace through the field, though now he was retracing his steps, guessing he and his Digimon were seperated sometime along the way. Now he knew to be worried: he didn't want to see the reaction of any strangers (or even those that he knew) if they had seen the odd, canine-like reptile with the furry, blue coat and yellow horn. He muttered something under his breath while the snow fell in heavier amounts. He called out his friend's name once more, only to be answered by the wind. "Aw, man." Talbot grimaced, not only because his Digimon was missing, but also because of his mother's strict rule concerning tardiness. He grumbled, then started to jog through the field and a cluster of trees, searching for the Digimon.

--------------------

-------------------
||
DeviantArt||
-------------------
Set by Omamori

+Quote Post
DNA
post Jan 3 2008, 01:11 PM
Post #6

Apprentice

lose something? L asked from atop a tree.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Omamori
post Jan 3 2008, 01:28 PM
Post #7

ooc| HISTORY LESSON (sorta): Talbot McLoren is named after Larry Talbot (a.k.a the Wolf Man) from the 1940's movie, 'The Wolf Man'. Gabumon is a wolf-ish Digimon. ^__^ Muaha, I just luff doing that *jumps*

"Eh?" Talbot glanced up, almost in surprise, to find the odd-looking teen up in a tree. Talbot was almost at a lose for words and quickly thought up an explanation for what he was looking for. "Er...yeah, um...my sister's robotic, stuffed toy," the boy lied, gesturing with his hands the size of the creature. Well, what was he supposed to say? That he was missing some digital monster from another world? He could only hope this little lie sounded true enough; he couldn't risk Gabumon getting caught and reported to the authorities. Then, his Digivice beeped again, causing Talbot to silently curse it as he hoped the stranger hadn't heard it.

--------------------

-------------------
||
DeviantArt||
-------------------
Set by Omamori

+Quote Post
DNA
post Jan 3 2008, 01:50 PM
Post #8

Apprentice

(YHeah i noticed that. My uncle is really into old horror movies and so am i so yeah...)

This guy must be stupid to think I'd fall for that. L thought. he also noticed the wacth. You need to be better at keeping your secert. L said as he jumped off the tree. when he did that sevral Pawncheesmon jumped as well.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Omamori
post Jan 3 2008, 01:57 PM
Post #9

ooc| Really? YES!!! Booyah! LONG LIVE OLD HORROR MOVIES!!! *dances*

Talbot let out a huff of air, slightly irritated that this guy hadn't bought his lie. However, once he saw the Digimon that followed the stranger, Talbot's eyes widened. He realized that his character was apparently a Digidestined, just like him. He touched the device that clipped onto his belt and sighed. "So, you're one, too?" he asked, raising a brow.

--------------------

-------------------
||
DeviantArt||
-------------------
Set by Omamori

+Quote Post
DNA
post Jan 3 2008, 03:16 PM
Post #10

Apprentice

Yeah. Hey. bring him out L called as 2 digimon brought out the lost one. L then casually yawned and took out a Choclate Bar

--------------------

+Quote Post
Little Washu
post Jan 3 2008, 03:18 PM
Post #11

Lt. General

Member No.: 31,492

Can I join :D?

--------------------

d a| Y a k u s o k u |t u m b l r

+Quote Post
Omamori
post Jan 3 2008, 03:55 PM
Post #12

ooc| Sure! The more, the merrier! ^^

"Hm? Gabumon?" Talbot watched as they brought out his own Digimon, then knelt down in the snow as the slightly irritated Digimon trotted toward his human. "Hey, Talbot," he greeted with a toothy grin, showing his sharp teeth. "I apologize for wandering off, I kinda got, er, distracted," he explained rather sheepishly. Talbot just huffed and scruffed his Digimon on the head.

--------------------

-------------------
||
DeviantArt||
-------------------
Set by Omamori

+Quote Post
Little Washu
post Jan 3 2008, 04:00 PM
Post #13

Lt. General

Member No.: 31,492

For people, I choose Kakashi Hatake from Naruto. Though, since he's 26, I'll make him 14. And his Digimon, my personal favorite, Gatomon.

You just tell me when to come in :).

--------------------

d a| Y a k u s o k u |t u m b l r

+Quote Post
DNA
post Jan 3 2008, 04:03 PM
Post #14

Apprentice

Hey. Mind if I follow you? L asked.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Omamori
post Jan 3 2008, 04:37 PM
Post #15

ooc| Sweet! happy.gif Love Kakashi. Heh, normally I just let people join when they want to *nods*

Talbot blinked. "Um, not at all...but I'm just going home," he said with a brief nod. Gabumon, meanwhile, was watching the strange Digimon that had carried him back here, cocking his head to the side.

--------------------

-------------------
||
DeviantArt||
-------------------
Set by Omamori

+Quote Post

10 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2016 - 06:07 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css