DNA
post Dec 26 2007, 10:03 AM
Post #1

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 54,482

This the place to post your profiles. heres mine

Name: L.Lawliet

State Alchemist Code Name:The Echo Alchemist (Brigadier General)

Appearance: Picture here (MNever wears jacket unless he has to) :

Personality: L is a Strange Breed. Most people reguard him as weird and sometimes refuse to be around him. he always sits in a strange way and always seems to have something sweet around him. He always protects his friends however and is a great and funny person to be around once you get to know him. Whenever some one expresses that they care about him he shows extrem loayty to that person.

Strong Points: Friendlly, fair, fun, self-less, funny, Indivsuoal, Careing

Weak points: Childish, Strange, Stubborn, Immature, Hates to Lose

Theme Song: http://youtube.com/watch?v=6kID5W9k-Zw and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrdEAN4uw0g...feature=related

Weapon(s): Various Bottles of Poison hidden in belt

Alchemy: L can completelly control sound waves in all forums and can mute them and even make them visable and "sound material" out of them. he dose so via Circle made inside of his heart though he has no idea how it got there

History: L's entire family was killed in an areson attepmt leaveing him the only surrviver. He went to an Orpanage called "Wammy's House" Which was for extroudanarylly intellagent Children. Whilst there he stumbled upon a hidden room in which he found the aresonist was the caretaker of him and he had been trying to put mercery into his drinks to kill him. in a burst of anger he used his first act of alchemy by Blasting the man's- Whos name was Mikami- Nerves system with a singl powerful blast. afterwards he joined the military. his history other then that is unknown other then the fact he has traveled through the gate.

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Dec 26 2007, 10:17 AM
Post #2

Brigadier General

Member No.: 47,799

name-Kari Neko
state alchemist name and rank-The Cat Alchemist and her rank is lieutenant colonel
age-18
appearance-Kari
personality-She can have her emo and random moments and when she hasn't had sugar for awhile then suddenly has some she goes bouncing off the walls hyper.She's loyal and would always protect her friends and once she trusts someone she'll let you hear her sing.
strong points-loyal,friendly,funny,smart
weak points-can be insanely random,forget what's right and wrong,and can be pretty mean to people at times
theme song-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3wz4Qe4rYM
weapons-she can make her teeth fang-like and nails like claws and she uses daggers hidden up her sleeve.Also she rarely uses it but she has a 'special' gun that looks like this.Ignore the guy in the back round >.>
alchemy-extremely fast speed and she can make things without a transmutation circle
history-Her mother was a chimera in human form explaining her cat like-ness and when her father found out about it he killed her and nearly killed Kari and her sister Helena.Now when Kari was about 13 her sister went to the Civil War and she got jumped when she was wounded and she died so now she rarely let's people listen to her sing and play her guitar and she's very shy about it.

--------------------
I'd much rather to be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not:Andre Gide
I do not own the avvy or siggy!

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
Omamori
post Dec 26 2007, 10:22 AM
Post #3

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 52,106

Name: Jett Faolan
Alias: Jett, the Shadow Alchemist.
Hair: Black, thick, short-ish.
Eyes: Dark-blue, but they do have a tendency to turn red every now and then, mostly in the winter.
Skin tone: Dark, tan (Ishbalan skin)
Personality: Odd, numb, helpful, quiet.
Strong points: Quick reflexes, physical strength, stealth, spying.
Faults: Easily irritated, apathetic, nosy.
Bloodline: Part-Amestrian, part-Ishbalan.
Alchemical style: Symbols of different metals tattooed to tips of fingers and thumbs, followed by arrays on his palms.
Family: Older half-sister, mother (deceased), father (deceased).
Clothing: Vests, mostly, with dress shirts and gloves.
Specializes in: Sword-play, blades, metals, radios.
History: As stated in his data, Jett isn't a full-blooded Amestrian. His mother wasn't exactly a faithful woman and had an affair with an Ishbalan, causing Susi's father to leave the home. Jett is a product of his mother's sin and has a made a clear point of not being proud of it. Thus, he and Susi are only half-siblings, but keep a tight bond, despite the fact that Jett's usually traveling.
When Jett and Susi were children, the Ishbalan Civil War took place, destroying their home and their family: to flee from the war, their mother took Susi with her to Dublith, leaving behind her son and lover in the East (Jett still holds a grudge against her for this). He and his father (name unknown) stayed in Ishbal, however, despite the war. Once the campaign to wipe-out the Ishbalans when Jett was 10-years-old, it was already too late for them to leave. Jett managed to escape while his father fought off the soldiers, but was killed by the State Alchemist known as the Crimson (or 'Red Lotus') Alchemist, Kimbley (yeah, I know he killed off Scar's family, but this guy killed other Ishbalans, so why not?).
Over the years, Jett has taught himself alchemy after learning the basics from his father, who happened to pratice the Amestrian alchemy used in the Genocide Campaign, and earned the title of State Alchemist at age 15. He has incredible stealth skills and the odd ability to travel through shadows, hence his codename, 'Shadow Alchemist'. His reason for joining the military is simple: 'To change the Amestrians' minds about Ishbalans.'
Theme song: 'die Töne sind Verklungen' - Peter Maffay
Name: Susi Faolan
Alias: Susi, the Acrobat Alchemist.
Hair: Black, thick, long, often worn in a braid wrapped into a bun.
Eyes: Dark-blue.
Personality: Sympathetic, calm, kind, warm, altruistic.
Strong points: Determined, focused, flexible and strong (physically); a skilled fighter.
Faults: Emotionally weak, merciful.
Bloodline: Full-blooded Amestrian.
Alchemical style: Arrays tattooed to palms of hands and, oddly enough, feet.
Family: Younger, half-brother, mother (deceased), father (unknown).
History: Susi is looks so much like her mother that it's scary: same black hair, same eyes-color, even the same physique! However, personality and morality wise, she's much like her father, who also gave her a love for alchemy. Sadley, when Susi was a toddler, her father left the home after learning of an affair her mother was having with an Ishbalan at the time. Upset over this, Susi never really took a liking to her step-father, but became really close with her step-brother, Jett. They all wound up living in Ishbal with Jett's biological father until the war when Susi's mom took Susi and fled to Dublith, leaving Jett and her lover behind to face the massacre. Thoroughly upset by this little turn of events and betrayal, Susi's never made an attempt to be like her mom, and has made a vow to never treat her own children (if she ever has any) the way her mom treated her brother.
She started studying alchemy when she was 10 years old while taking acrobat lessons from a friend's older sister. Her reasons for joining the military are similar to her brother's: 'To prove that not all State Alchemists are 'demons'.'
Theme song: 'Better Days' - Goo Goo Dolls

ooc| The more I think about it...Susi reminds me of RanFan in both appearence and flexiblity ^^; Weird.

Name: Ashley Blair
Alias: Ash, the White Lotus Alchemist.
Hair: Dark-blonde, tousled, shoulder-length.
Eyes: Light-green.
Personality: Curious, intuitive, stubborn, tricky, serious.
Strong points: Messing with other's minds, emotionally strong, dedicated.
Faults: Hot-tempered, prone to violence, head-strong, over-confident, reserved.
Bloodline: Amestrian with a little Xingese.
Alchemical style: Alchemy tattoos covering her hands and running up her arms, ending at her elbows. Practices Xingese alchemy (known as 'purification arts' or 'rentanjutsu'). Oddly enough, on the palms of her hands she has the signs of 'alpha' (beginning) and 'omega' (end), 'alpha' on her right, 'omega' on her left. If she were to bring her palms together, thus causing the ends to meet, she winds up turning herself into a human 'Ouroboros'.
Family: Deceased.
History: All that's known is that she's been an orphan since she was 6 years old and that she grew up with a relative until she turned 15 when that relative passed away. She started taking alchemy lessons from Van Hoenheim (who, learned in recent chapters of the FMA manga, uses Xingese methods) when she was 11 years old and ended them when she became a State Alchemist at age 18.
Theme song: 'Open Up Your Eyes' - Jeremy Camp

--------------------

-------------------
||
DeviantArt||
-------------------
Set by Omamori

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Dec 26 2007, 11:10 AM
Post #4

Alchemists

Member No.: 47,159

Name: Mai (Blue Diamond Alchemist)

Appereance:

(She has icy blue eyes) And she is whit other clothes.

Personality: Shortempered, sarcastic, tricky, but she is kind and friendly.
Strong Points: Fast, strong, sly, cunning, tricky.
Faults: When angered lost focus, when lost in her thoughts lets her guard down, shortempered.
Alchemical Style: Can use alchemy whitout circles because of a special ring, she especiallys in ice, water and blue diamond a rare material (She always has a chain whit a blue diamond on it)
Weapons: Little knives whit alchemical arrays that when the knives touches somthing it freezes, swords , dagger and even guns she also is very good in martial arts.
History: Unknown

--------------------

(\_/) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your
(O.o) signature to help him on his way to
(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
Shirai
post Dec 26 2007, 12:33 PM
Post #5

Citizen

Member No.: 53,712

Name: Shirai Kimiaki (The Sword Alchemist)
Appearance: (He's the guy on the left.)
Personality: Quiet, Smart, Tries to Make Friends
Alchemy Use: Can use alchemy by clapping hands now since seeing the gate.
Weapons: Katana, or anything Swordish
Yay, that's me!

--------------------
"All of a sudden he was gone, leaving nothing but a vague memory. Now it's raining on places where there is no freedom. Raining endlessly, as if it will wash our lives away." - Brandon Heat (Gungrave)
"You're not a boy, you're a MONSTER!" - Perfect Cell to Gohan (DBZ)
"Center the target, pull the switch. Center the target, pull the switch. Center the target, pull the switch..." - Shinji Ikari (Evangelion)

+Quote Post
Shirai
post Dec 27 2007, 08:29 PM
Post #6

Citizen

Member No.: 53,712

Oh no! Something happened to my image! Oh well, he's the guy in mah avatar. tongue.gif

--------------------
"All of a sudden he was gone, leaving nothing but a vague memory. Now it's raining on places where there is no freedom. Raining endlessly, as if it will wash our lives away." - Brandon Heat (Gungrave)
"You're not a boy, you're a MONSTER!" - Perfect Cell to Gohan (DBZ)
"Center the target, pull the switch. Center the target, pull the switch. Center the target, pull the switch..." - Shinji Ikari (Evangelion)

+Quote Post
DNA
post Dec 31 2007, 12:56 PM
Post #7

Apprentice

Member No.: 54,482

EDITED MAJORLLY!!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Jan 1 2008, 12:55 PM
Post #8

Brigadier General

...yeah I added something to her weapons....

--------------------

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
Omamori
post Jan 1 2008, 01:30 PM
Post #9

I know; can't help it. I wind up thinking of different stuff for my characters, usually while I'm roleplaying them. Mua.

--------------------

-------------------
||
DeviantArt||
-------------------
Set by Omamori

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Jan 1 2008, 01:32 PM
Post #10

Brigadier General

Well yeah I was reading Black Cat manga and I was like 'Holy crap I gotta use some of this for Kari!' yeah so also she has a tatoo of the roman numeral for 13 on her back which is I will most likely explain further on about it but to tell ya now it's the main reason why she's afraid of needles.

--------------------

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
Omamori
post Jan 2 2008, 01:08 PM
Post #11

Fear the needles XD *nods*

I keep changing my character's theme songs *pokes* Usually...the songs wind up either not making any sense at all, or just not going with my character *shrugs* Susi and Ash's are the only ones that really go with them...sorta ^^; Jett's however...I'm still thinking...*thinks*

--------------------

-------------------
||
DeviantArt||
-------------------
Set by Omamori

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2016 - 03:31 PM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css