The Masquerade Ball, Woohoo
miracle_flame_al...
post Dec 30 2007, 02:25 AM
Post #31

State Alchemist (Major)

Group: Members
From: Somewhere in Ametris, under the command of Col. Roy Mustang
Member No.: 36,403

As James went around the room serving the different nobles and royalty he spotted a girl, no doubt of nobility, leaning against the wall looking as if she was glad to be away from the crowd. Seeing that his tray still had some more food left before he retreated to the kitchens for more, James made his way towards the girl. "Wonder why she isn't with those other pompous idiots gossiping..? thought James.

--------------------

-Dogs of the Military- PM me to join my family!!
Currently: Watching Code Geass!
Honorable Third Seat of the Anti-Inoue Squad !! ^_^
Check My DeviantArt Account/Profile and my drawings!! ^_^
My Multiply My LiveJournal
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Dec 30 2007, 07:13 AM
Post #32

Alchemists

Member No.: 47,159

Katherine looked around "Damm I am getting sick of this" She thought she spotted an empty chair and sat down just listening to the music again lost in her thoughts.

--------------------

(\_/) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your
(O.o) signature to help him on his way to
(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
That One Dude
post Dec 30 2007, 12:17 PM
Post #33

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 46,559

Seth spotted a young woman of royalty sitting in a chair. He sighed and approached her with a wary expression, then made a slight bow as he offered her some pastries from the tray he was carrying. "Miss?" he asked in a rather tired voice.

--------------------
You aren't scared, are you?

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Dec 30 2007, 12:37 PM
Post #34

Alchemists

Katherine was dragged out of her thoughts, she was about to decline but then she looked at the man she then smiled lightly as she grabbed a pastrie "Thank You" She said

--------------------

(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
Razzy
post Dec 30 2007, 08:55 PM
Post #35

Special Ops (4-D Super Curator)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 39,817

Daisy saw the servant walking toward her and she quickly cast her eyes down to the floor, since she never liked having eye contact with anyone. She felt odd tonight; she wanted to be left alone, yet she wanted guidance. This place was odd, and she felt out of place. She didn't want to be here, and that feeling was one that Daisy was absolutely certain of. She thought that maybe she wanted to cry, but then again she was far too perplexed at how she could possibly belong here at all. 'Why am I here? What in the world was my mother thinking when she sent me here? She must have been crazy.' Daisy thought, still looking at the ground awkwardly.

--------------------

C'mon, grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands.
my deviantART

+Quote Post
That One Dude
post Dec 31 2007, 10:57 AM
Post #36

State Alchemist (Major)

Seth smiled back at the girl and bowed slightly. "It's only my job, miss." he said in reply to her gratitude and walked away, serving more royalty around the ball as he made his way to pick up another tray once the one he was carrying was empty.

--------------------

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Dec 31 2007, 12:55 PM
Post #37

Alchemists

Katherine smiled back she then eat the pastrie it was dealicious she smiled, somethimes sweets helped but she still was bored to dead.

--------------------

(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
miracle_flame_al...
post Dec 31 2007, 11:33 PM
Post #38

State Alchemist (Major)

"Good evening miss. May I offer you some pastries?" asked James politely offering her the patries on his tray. "Or perhaps you'd rather drink something instead..?" he said.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Razzy
post Jan 1 2008, 09:16 PM
Post #39

Daisy looked up, but almost jumped as the boy spoke. "P-Pardon? Oh! I- No, thank you," she managed to say nervously. 'Why am I so jumpy? Eh... At least I didn't trip over my shoes...yet...' she thought.

--------------------

my deviantART

+Quote Post
miracle_flame_al...
post Jan 2 2008, 04:32 AM
Post #40

State Alchemist (Major)

"Are you all right miss?" asked James as saw the girl stutter after being surprised that he spoke to her. "Are you sure you don't need anything at all?"

--------------------

+Quote Post
Razzy
post Jan 2 2008, 10:33 AM
Post #41

'What I need is a coach out of this place...' Daisy thought miserably, but replied, "No, I-I'm fine. I'm just act weird sometimes. No need to bother with me! Heh..." She realized that by the time she finished talking, she was talking much more faster, and she was also prattling. It was a terrible habit she did when she felt uneasy. (That was another thing that her aunt and uncle would've scolded her for if they had been present at the time.) Daisy hoped that what she had spoken was intelligible; she tended to not speak clearly when she spoke fast. 'You're such a horribly nervous person. Why did your aunt and uncle leave you alone by yourself? You'll end up dead by the end of the night after tripping over nothing.' she thought, sighing. She breathed deeply and said at a normal speed, "S-Sorry, I tend to- well, anyway I'm fine. Th-thanks."

--------------------

my deviantART

+Quote Post
That One Dude
post Jan 2 2008, 10:05 PM
Post #42

State Alchemist (Major)

Seth sighed and kept serving more people at the ball, his expression growing somewhat more annoyed each time he met with a noble or some pompous woman that was a royal pain in the-- "Over here! We're starving!" called out one of the royals. Seth sighed heavily and approached. The woman gave him a criticizing look. "Waiter, get me some water, I'm as dry as a desert!" Seth prevented himself from rolling his eyes at her should-be-comical comment. "I'm not a waiter, madam, as you can see I'm serving pastries and don't have a drink on me." he said in a submissive tone, even though the comment was plenty defensive. "So go get it." the lady ordered pompously. Seth sighed and merely left her alone. She can go get her own water, that lazy, pompous, arrogant...!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
miracle_flame_al...
post Jan 3 2008, 12:58 AM
Post #43

State Alchemist (Major)

"Very well miss but if you need anything please don't hesitate to call for me or any of the other servants around." said James looking at the girl kindly and smiling. "Oh by the way miss if you're in need of a place to relax for a moment the balcony is nearby you is welcome to anyone who wishes to use it." added James before bowing slightly then turning around. "She sure is different, that one...." thought James to himself as he made his way a group of pompous fools who were yelling loudly. "Idiots.." thought James dryly not looking at where he was going then crashing into another servant who just left a lady who was asking for water. "Ah-! Excuse me! I'm extremely sorry!" said James rubbing his head which was aching from the collision. The tray he was carrying was on he gruond with its pastries scattered on the floor.

((Did everyone have a Hapy New year? happy.gif))

--------------------

+Quote Post
That One Dude
post Jan 3 2008, 01:50 PM
Post #44

State Alchemist (Major)

Seth gasped as his tray fell to the floor from the collision with the other servant, it's contents ruined. He looked at the other servant and smiled kindly, even though his face looked as though he was annoyed and tortured at the same time. "No worries, it's alright, I should have watched were I was headed." he said modestly and picked up both their trays, handing the other servants his own. "Here, you dropped this." he said kindly.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Razzy
post Jan 3 2008, 09:21 PM
Post #45

As the servant left, Daisy smiled politely, then gazed around to look at the balcony. "Balcony," she muttered. "Hm." She considered going to it, but decided to stay planted where she was uncomfortably leaning against the wall in a manner that was too casual for a person seemingly of nobility to stand. She didn't want to attract any attention to herself, no matter how small amount of attention. 'Heavens forbid I fall flat upon my-' her thoughts were cut short when a series of loud clatters upon the floor reached her ears. Daisy quickly looked over to discover that the servant who had just departed from her had bumped into another servant. 'Poor boy. Hopefully he isn't as clumsy as this all the time.' she thought. Her thoughts of people might have been split into clumsy and coordinated people. At least, that was the way she divided classes. To her, nobility was gained if you were coordinated and graceful. She thought of herself as clumsy, and thought that she did not deserve any nobility. Of course, this train of thought was absurd, and Daisy knew it. She was going to move away from the wall, which seemed to be the only place that she was familiar with in the entire building, and help the servant, but she saw that he was already being helped. But she suddenly got an odd and crazy reaction. Without thinking about what she was doing, she lept from the wall and walked up to the servant. "Would you like help?" she said, breathless, feeling ridiculous, but content. Daisy would much rather be near this boy than any other person there.

--------------------

my deviantART

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th July 2016 - 10:27 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css