Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Youtube Racism
coyote_sprit
post Oct 29 2007, 03:30 PM
Post #1

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 52,041

I've seen a lot of racism on YouTube lately. Mainly between Asian races/cultures. For instance there are several people calling Japanese people inferior(I'm not kidding) and saying they are slaves to china, steal cultural aspects and are whores. Yet Japan has a higher HDI then other Asian countries(inferior, eh), longest period of life, and they have a huge economy. Then you have the PRoC citizens saying they are disgusted that people in Taiwan share their culture and how they don't consider them to be Chinese, they when it comes down to it they'll say Taiwan belongs to them(I won't get into that). Then you have South Korean and Taiwanese people going back and forth arguing that ones race is trash and the other is superior.

It's just annoying, most a**holes who insult Taiwan don't realize they wouldn't have a motherboard if it wasn't for them or YouTube for that matter since Steve Chen is from Taiwan, and come to think of it 'Yahoo!'. People who insult Japan should really look at some anime, manga, games and Japan is the biggest automotive manufacturer in the world. People who insult South Korea should realize several car(Kia and Hyundai) and electronic(LG and Samsung) companies come from Korea. People who insult PRoC should realize that without their economy you probably wouldn't have an economy.

What are your though on YouTube racism?

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2016 - 07:13 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css